Karisma Kapoor Stands Up for Aishwarya Rai!

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Haters are hating on Aishwarya's weight gain from her pregnancy. With all the buzz about her not losing the weight, actress Karisma Kapoor who is also a mother had something to say about it. Karisma told HT that it's okay that Aishwarya Rai hasn't lost the weight yet. She said, "to each his own. Some women like to lose weight at their own pace, so it's okay,." As long as Aishwarya is healthy why is everyone on the poor actresses' case? Rai's career is still flourishing as she is representing B-town at the Cannes film festival again this year, and the media can't get enough of her, so what's the big deal if she hasn't lost the weight? As long as Ash is healthy we think everyone needs to back off.

Some people actually prefer women with a little more meat on their bones. And with all these issues of anorexia we hear about, it's not cool that the media or the public demands her to look like people's perception of beauty! Most importantly she just had a baby! And we are sure many moms will tell you, it's not always easy to lose the weight right away!

Do you agree with Karisma or are you gonna hate with the haters? Drop your comments below.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Of course its up to Aishwarya to decide when and how she needs to lose weight. But I hate it when people go like "As long as you're healthy, who care" because no one that fat can be healthy. Aishwarya is not only fat now, she's overweight! Maybe she has some hormonal problems going on, so really I do think its unfair to criticize her so much, especially when she's on a break. But being that overweight is NOT HEALTHY! 
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eraser

Of course its up to Aishwarya to decide when and how she needs to lose weight. But I hate it when people go like "As long as you're healthy, who care" because no one that fat can be healthy. Aishwarya is not only fat now, she's overweight! Maybe she has some hormonal problems going on, so really I do think its unfair to criticize her so much, especially when she's on a break. But being that overweight is NOT HEALTHY! 

I think Karisma totally understands what Aish is going through! according to Karisma she had put on around 20 kilos in pregnancy! so according to her it is ok to have put on that much weight after pregnancy!
BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love karishma fr this...
haters 🤢gonna hate aish no matter what👎🏼
I will always love aish even if she become the most ugliest person in the world
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Karishma and Aishwarya are at two ends of the spectrum. One is too thin other is overweight. Neither is healthy.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i prefer karisma kapoor anytime compared to mrs. rai bachchan. fat or thin i just can't stand her... 
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
It's a popular misconception that being overweight is unhealthy. It isn't, being obese is. And Aishwarya is not obese.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.Reddy

It's a popular misconception that being overweight is unhealthy. It isn't, being obese is. And Aishwarya is not obese.

being overweight or underweight..both is unhealthy..I will agree with the fact that at the moment Karisma is a lil underweight
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I work with so many women who was pregnant and came back overweight. It's not that they let themselves go, it's that some women have hormonal imbalance or whatever u call it after pregnancy that they gain weight. And I see them trying their best to lose the weight but they don't, they gain more
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

being overweight or underweight..both is unhealthy..I will agree with the fact that at the moment Karisma is a lil underweight

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=91817

Being anorexic or obese is unhealthy. They are two extremes. Neither is Karisma anorexic nor is Ash obese.