Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nishi-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Shweta-kriyansh

awesome surprise...rey seriously is a good charmer...and the "aajkal K BAcche" was too too too gud...it was a treat to read the surprise...and the way they kissed and he proposed,i was blown out of my mind...rey is so hot and cute...gud 1/...

thnq dear...
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Its amazing...
Sab ladkiya uski behene...rofl...
It Was superb
do write more such stuff...
Thanx 4 d pm
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this was an amazing surprise!!!
wow!!! trial room me proposal n romance🀣🀣
OLD MAN saying AAJ KAL K BACHCHE was too too goood

anniemathiaskr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
⭐️hey nishi thankx for such a wonderful surprise
i loved it it was awesome actually very hawt and romantic u r unpredictable yaar itna saare amazing idea akhir laathi kaha se hai i am breathlees and speechless
tye way rey pulls kriya in trail room and their romance passionate romance was awesome and rey try to jelousfy kria was dam good
i really really apriceate ur update u r awesome writer love u love u love for this
a big hug from me to u πŸ€—
thankx once again πŸ‘
aur ha we r waiting for ur previous update so exam katam hotahi jaldi jaldi update got it 
wish u once again all the best for ur exam give ur bestπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by anniemathias - 12 years ago
spicyrays thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow... Wat a lovely surprise... Nyc 1 yaar... Hehehe...thnx... For d surprise nd amazin way of proposal... Hmm... Luvd it... Thnx for d pm tc
ShemliArsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what a surprise!! It was mind blowing...loved it to the core...
hamare kria saare shopkeeper's ka band bajadhiya... πŸ˜†
Loved the way rey made her jealous 😳 ...O..M...G love confession in trial room...that was so hot n romantic.
U are truly an amazing writer...hats off to u.. πŸ‘
In short it was mind blowing update...
All the best 4 ur exams...and thanks a lot 4 such a lovely surprise..Edited by shemlisalim7 - 12 years ago
lover_kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He slightly moves towards her lips n places his lips on her's n gives a light kiss..when he was about to move back she pulls him into a passionate kiss..he was shocked by her sudden action..Now she was going wild she pinned him to the wall n kissed him hard on his lips...it turned into a wild one...she started kissing his neck ,chest ,shoulders and again thier lips found each others..Now he pinned her to the wall and slightly moved back
kissed n bit her ear ,she moaned in pleasure...he whispered "i love u kria..willu marry me?"

this scene was awesome loved it million times
--Nishi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anniemathias

⭐️hey nishi thankx for such a wonderful surprise
i loved it it was awesome actually very hawt and romantic u r unpredictable yaar itna saare amazing idea akhir laathi kaha se hai i am breathlees and speechless
tye way rey pulls kriya in trail room and their romance passionate romance was awesome and rey try to jelousfy kria was dam good
i really really apriceate ur update u r awesome writer love u love u love for this
a big hug from me to u πŸ€—
thankx once again πŸ‘
aur ha we r waiting for ur previous update so exam katam hotahi jaldi jaldi update got it 
wish u once again all the best for ur exam give ur bestπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thnq thnq soo mch dear...luv u too.😊😊😊😊...pakka pakka exam khatam hone ke baadh sidha gar akhe update karungi phir kana kaungi ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
shaffy_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsome surprise...love it to core
n da way rey plan executed was jst too good...he is too good yaar
n dere trial room romance hayee!!!!!!!!! n alk da tym rey was shirtless...hehehe
n dat AJJ KAL KE BACHE was tooo amazing...hehehehehe 🀣 🀣
bluelashes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
kya baat kya baat kya baat