Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Status changed...😊

Waiting
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you all for liking the previous part and motivating me guys.

Anyway here is the next update.

ENJOY!!!

-DHDAJS Part 17-

Nakul- wo sir...wo...wo.Geee" poor Nakul was so scared that he couldn't even say properly.

Maan- ye wo...geee kya laga rakha hai, I said put everything back to it place" this time before Nakul could say anything Geet interrupted saying "Nakul u do ur work, rest I will see to it" saying that she Gave Maan a glare and went back to doing what she was doing and with a bang she breaks the drinks holder. everyone who were standing at the door closes their eyes and says "ho gaya" saying that they all went back knowing no one will be able to stop Geet now.
Dhara- Ma this is so gud na, aab is ghar main koi drinks nahi kare ga, I just love her Ma...

"tum ladies tu use love karogi hi na coz u all are always against our drinking..." Varun murmurs and then says "haan...haan kyun nahi karo gi after all she is helping u all na hamari band baja kar"

Sneha gives him a glare and says "shukar manalijye ke use aab tak nahi pata ke Aap aur Mohindar bahi bhi drinks karte ho warna tu aap dono ki bhi choti ho jati"

Mohindar- aur hum ise kuch kah bhi nahi sakte.

Yash- kyunnn

Mohindar- wo hamari bhi Ma hai aab tu chup chap sit here if u don't want her to get angry with u" Yash was again going to say something but before he could Maan came out shouting "DAAAD"

"Ek din ye meri jaan le kar hi chode ga" Yash says under his breath and then says "kya huwa"

Maan- Dad u tell her to stop all this before I do something

"no use Maan let her do what she is doing, even if we stop her she will continue" Yash says gesturing him to sit.

"and why is that so" Maan asked getting irritated seeing everyone sitting not stopping her.

DM- wo nahi mane gi...

"Arggg Dadi I hate her" Maan said as he sat beside her.

"does this mean u love her" Dadi whisper in his ear, Maan instantly looks at her and just nods in no. Dadi smiles at him and says "I can see that"

Back to Geet, Meera and Annie:

"Annie Meera sab bottles phek di na" Geet said throwing the bottles.

Annie- nahi Geet there is still more in this cabinet, aur haan Bahi ke study Room main bhi hai abhi

Meear- U mean Vicky

Annie- nahi stupid, Maan bahi ke room main

Meera- oops Geet how are we going to remove them from Veer ji room.

Annie- well guys I am not in with u then, haan If dad was here like before then possible tha but not anymore, Maan bahi mujhe kacha kha jaye ga and nobody will be there to save me.

Geet- u guys are such a coward, chado main hi deakh ti hoon u guys finish here I will go and see there. Shayam u Plz come with me" saying that she straight went to Maan room followed by Maan as he saw her going up and to his room. "Chi chi Baba Ji kaise insaan hai ye, chi itne Khandani ho kar sharab pee te hai, Sachi Baba Ji ye rich people ke na jane kaise kaise shauq hote hai" Geet said as she one by one dumped the bottle in the bag. While Maan stood their fuming in anger, but then the next moment he felt his anger vanished hearing her say "Baba Ji kah de rahi hoon main abhi aap ko agar aisa chala na aur ye roz din Drink karenge tu main inse baat nahi karungi nor will I let him enter in this room" Geet said lost in her own world not realizing what she is saying and hearing that Maan smiles and just stood there staring at her, thinking how was he going to spend his life with her. as he stood at the door lost in his thought he didn't see Geet was staring at him giving him disgust look and with a bang his trance broke only to see Geet breaking the drink holder again. "Geeet" Maan sternly says and comes toward her to stop. Thought Geet wasn't scared but seeing him come like this she took two step back and said "don't shout at me, main aap se naraz hoon tu is haq se aap mujh pe shout nahi kar sakte"

"What do u think ur doing, hun" Maan said as he harshly grabbed her by her arm and pulled her close to himself.

Geet- chodiye hamein

Maan- Geet what the hell do you think your doing hun, why are u throwing all the drinks and breaking things" hearing that she gets more angry and says " U SHARABI, mujhe aap se koi baat nahi karni"

"you called me Sharabi" Maan said angrily hearing her call him sharabi

Geet- haan sharabi ko sharabi nahi bolungi tu aur kya bolo, I hate u, u sharabi" saying that she removes his hand and starts crying throwing the bottle she had in her hand and left from their and went in the hall. Seeing her coming like this all stood up and Geet went and Hugged Rano saying "I hate him Mama, he drinks mujhe nahi rahna yeha" Maan who came after her felt bad seeing her cry.

Rano- beta its ok, itni si baat pe aise thodi na rote hai" Geet pulls back from the hug and says "Mama does papa and Dad still drinks" just as those question escaped from her mouth Mohindar and Varun held each other hand and looked at Rano gesturing her to say no, seeing Rano looking at them Geet turned and saw Varun and Mohindar standing together she looked at them suspiciously and without turning toward Rano she asks the same question, seeing them silent Geet just starts to cry more louder saying " I hate u both...u both lied to me" saying that she stormed out of KM. while poor Maan stood their getting glares after glares from Yahs Varun and Mohindar and then from all the ladies.

Sneha- main aap logo ko 30min deti hoon uska gussa thanda karne ke liye warna aap logo ke liye acha nahi hoga

Varun- sab is MSK ki galti hai, tell him to do it

Sneha- aur aap ne aur Mohindar bahi ne use jo jhot bola uska kya, u guys better go and say sorry to her, nahi tu u both know na what she will do

Mohindar- main uska baap hoon ke wo meri

"Do we really have to tell u this every time that she is ur boss" Sneha and Rano said it together and then Dadi send all the men out to pacify Geet, who sat in the garden crying like a baby.

Back in KM:

"Rano I have never seen Geet behaving or reacting like this on things like drinks" Dhara said as they went in the kitchen.

Rano- wo after Dar ji death she started hating drinks

Dhara- kyun

Rano- we find out the main cause of his death was liquor so after that day she doesn't even want to hear the word of any drink

Shena- yeha tak to usne Varun and Mohindar Bahi se saff mana kar diya ke never drink, and sometimes when Mohindar bahi even drink a little in parties then  that day he has to come to our house  to sleep at night warna agar IF Geet gets to know they still drink tu pata nahi kya kare wo.

"But now she knows na" Dhara said winking at them, and they all started laughing thinking about their husband.

Back to Geet:

Mohindar and Varun did their all way to pacify her but didn't even bother to give them one glance.

"Princess G, plz na we are really very sorry, I promise..."before Varun could continue Geet turns facing him and glares at him and then sits back turning her back to them.

"Princess G, hum I mean me and Mohindar promise to that from now on we will never ever touch the drinks, forget about touching we won't even look at it, Hain na Mohindar" Varun said eyes him to nod. Geet looks throw the corner of her eyes at them, "u did it last time too" she said like a baby between her sob.

Mohindar- I know baby we did, but u know na in parties u can't say no to the clients.

"But u can break ur promise to me, they mean more to u then I do" Geet said

Varun- No bacha its not like that

Geet- it is like that, mujhe aap se baat hi nahi karni" saying that once again she turned her back facing to them. All the while Maan stood very far away from them not hearing anything to what they were saying to pacify her but one thing he knew is that she will forgive them easily, thinking about them his thought went on himself thinking if it's hard for them to pacify her then how will he do it...he doesn't even know much about her that would help him to pacify her..."Maan" he heard Yash calling him breaking his thought, and then he saw the three man walking toward him filled with nothing but anger in their eyes. He gulps seeing them but then compose himself saying "MSK doesn't scared of anything" but then the next moment he felt himself being backed away as he saw the three men sitting on their knees folding their hand in front of him, "Maan do something" Yash said.

Maan- but Dad there is nothing I can do about it...she is just getting angry for no reason.

Varun- Yash u better tell ur son to do something ise pahle ke mere hato tera murder ho jaye...

Yash- Yaar glati iski hai tum log mujhe kyun maroge...

Mohindar- beta kis ka hai..." Hearing that Maan rolled his eyes and said "fine u go all inside I will take care of her"

Yash- u sure na, or else these two won't leave me in one piece

"Dad" Maan sternly says giving him glare

Yash- Ja raha hoon...kaha phas gaya main...andar Biwi ki glare...bhar doston ki aur aab bete ki..." saying that all the three went in leaving the two...

Maan went and sat beside Geet thinking what to say, while Geet sat their fuming in anger, when she didn't hear anything from him she got more angry and got up to leave but before she could have walked away Maan held her wrist and pulled her back to himself making her sit on his lap and her face hid between his nape clutching his shirt in her fist due to the fear...Maan slowly removed her hair that blocked his view and tucked it behind her ear and then pulled her face up holding her chin "Geet" Maan whisper making Geet open her eyes meeting his gaze and she lost herself in his dark hazel eyes.

"Geet" Maan said again after few mins breaking their eye gaze and she instantly bend her eyes and noticed that she was sitting on his lap and without wasting any min she instantly got up from his lap pushing him away from herself and turned her back facing to him and closed her eyes thinking what she was doing. While Maan misunderstood her and thought she was still angry, and he also gets angry and in a jerks turns her toward himself holding her by her shoulder and angrily says "main ne aisa bhi kya kardiya that ur getting angry like this" Geet just blankly looked at him but then soon felt tears pricking her eyes and before it could slip out her eyes Geet shoved Maan hand off of her shoulder and walked away from him. Maan once again went after her and turned her facing him angirly and said "what the hell is wrong with u Geet, main ne phale bhi kaha tha ke you will never be angry with me but u still is getting angry with" before he could complete his sentence Geet shouts back at him saying " tu aur kya karo, hun...what do u want me to do be happy with u drinking and not say a word, hun yeahi chathe ho aap na ke aap jo bhi karo main us main kuch na kaho tu lo nahi bolti...aur nahi main aap se naraz hoti..happy now" saying that she walks away from him but Maan block her way and then without saying anything he just scoops her in his arm and took her to the garden and made her sit on the big rock and he himself went and sat on his knees holding his ears and said "sorry" Geet turned her face and said "mujhe aapki sorry nahi chiye"

Maan- plz

Geet- no

Maan- even after I say I will not drink from now on" Geet looks at him from corner of her eyes and says "u forgot to add "promise & never" word in ur sentence"

Maan rolled his eyes and says- acha baba Promise I will never drink, abhi tu khush

Geet-nahi

"Kyun" Maan said as he stood up

Geet- Dad and Papa lied to me...

Maan- Geet drink main ne ki thi uncle ne nahi

Geet- whatever but he does hiding it from me...

Maan- Geet with client and in business party its hard to say no to them when they offer u...try to understand na...

Geet- if u can't say no to them then don't go na

Maan- Geet there is nothing bad in drinking once in a while...

Geet- once in a while makes it habits for u to have it every day once u have it just for once like Dar ji...

"Dar Ji" Maan asked confused thinking why is she relating him to drinks...

Geet- Haan...you don't know anything,

Maan- Geet what don't I know...

"Geet- before Dar ji used to hate drinks but once he started drinking he couldn't live without it which became the cause of his death and I don't want to lose Dad and Papa like I lost Dar ji Maan" Geet said crying in front of him, Maan took Geet in his embrace consoling her "shhh Geet"

Geet- Maan plz don't drink from now...plz Maan" Geet said sobbing in his arm

Maan- I promise Geet I won't drink from now promise" saying that he pulled her out of his embrace and wiped her tears and softly placed a kiss on her forehead making Geet closed her eyes.

Maan- waise ek baat kaho Geet.

Geet- hmm

Maan- I am just saying it like this but plz don't get angry but sachi drinking once in a while isn't bad...and" before he could say further Geet moved away from him giving him glares and turned her back facing to him. Maan rubbed his temple and said "Geet I told u na I am just saying it like this...aur waise bhi maut aur zindagi hum Insaan ke haat main nahi hoti...Death and life was never in a person hand nor it will ever be...kah ne ki baat hai ke this person die coz of this and that person die coz of that reason but in reality it was just an excuses to say that yes this person died coz of this, but the biggest truth we don't see is that, ke every person comes to this world with a limited time and when his time is up he will die with even small excuses like he had fever" saying that Maan turned her facing him and cupped her face in his and said "Geet zindagi aur maut sab tumhare baba ji ki haat main hoti hai, har insaan utna hi jeeta hai jitna wo apni kismat main lika kar ata hai, and no person in this world can save that person once their time is up..." Geet just stared at him as he said that, but when Maan didn't see any expression change in her, he makes her sit back on the rock and then he sit in front of her and says "Geet ek baat kaho"

Geet- hmm

Maan- u are very sensitive and that is the reason u take everything so easily on ur heart and blindly believe whatever other says or that what happened with one person will also happened with the other person if they do the same, but thats not true Geet, har ki kismat ek nahi hoti...

Geet- aap kah na kya chaha te ho ke

Maan- bas itna ke don't ever trust on something or someone blindly, ke us dar se u stop living ur life, kyun ki Mama kahti hai hamein Zindagi ek baar milti hai aur hamain use khul kar jeena chiye...

Geet- then why did u drink last night" Maan stood up facing her back "boliye na Maan, kyun pee"

Maan- Geet wo...I...wo...

Geet- wo kya...

Maan- lets go in everyone is waiting for us

Geet- ur changing the topic Maan" Maan just keeps quite and when he didn't says anything Geet gets up and goes to him making him turn facing her and says "till u don't tell me why u drank last night I am not going in nor I am going to forgive u" saying that she turned her face sideways, but still looked at him from the corner of her eyes as she waited for him to say something.

"Geet, bachpana chod and lets go in" Maan said walking pass her but then felt being pulled back, Maan turned and gave her glare but Geet gave him back glare and siad "aap bol rahe ho ke nahi" Maan rolled his eyes and said to himself "how am i going to handle her"

"Kuch kaha aap ne" Geet said giving him confused look..."Kuch nahi" Maan siad quickly and then said "wo i was upset last night isi liye pee thi...aab ho gaya na chalo everyone is waiting"

"Kis baat pe" Geet asked inncently, while Maan just wanted to bang his head somewhere.

Maan- Kisi bhi baat pe nahi...

"aap bol rahe ho ya nahi" Geet said in her threatening voice, but then remebering what he had said last night in his unconscious states was enough to let her know why he was upset. She looked at him painfully as tears welled up in her eyes while Maan stood their lost looking at her face expression changing..."Geet u ok" Maan asked as he found her just staring at him. Geet just looks down and walks ahead of him saying "chale everyone must be waiting for us" Maan just stood there for a min confused but then went after her.

"She is coming...she is coming" Vicky shouted as he saw Geet coming through the window...all the men stood up fearing what will happen, and in fear they all start moving from arond bumping into each other...while the ladies starting laughing looking at their husbands so scared of Geet.

"Ek baar let Geet anger calm down uske baad main tumhe deakhta hoon" Mohindar said as he saw Rano luhing with others.

Yash- oye tu sirf use akele kyun dara raha hai...let just first calm Geet anger then we will see all these ladies...

"Haan haan deakh lena hamein bhi pahle peeche tu dekho" Dhara said controlling her laugh and then gestures them to turn back with a smirk. The three men made a baby face and turned around only to see Geet but the next moment the all three were standing around Geet seeing her sad face and all at once said "kya huwa beta why are u sad" saying that they all eyed at Maan who was standing at the door and then Yash said "Did Maan said something to u" Maan gives him a glare and says "Dad why do u think I will say anything to her"

Yash- U keep quiet, I know u very well, Geet beta tell me did he said something to u"

"who was SHE uncle" Geet asked lost in those word Maan had said last night to her, and with this question the smile that were on the Khurana family wiped away from their face and all looked at Maan, while Maan just looked away from all those eyes that were staring at him and leaves from there.

"Mama he was hurt isiliye unhone kal pee thi..." Geet said like a baby justifying his act and then started to cry hugging Rano. "Pagli" Rano said making her sit on the couch and wiped her tears. "Bas itni si baat ke liye ro rahi ho" Geet nod sobbing.

Dhara- Rano i wonder what did u  eat or watched during ur pregnancy time.

Sneha- kyun

Dhara- kyun ka kya matlab...don't u see how sensitive Geet is har choti baat ko dil pe le leti hai...

"Mama" Geet whine hiding her face in embrace, and then everyone broke into laugh seeing a 5 years old baby in Geet.

"Bas karo tum log aab use padishan karna" Dadi said making everyone silence. Geet wiped her tears and like a baby showed them all her tongue and went and hugged Dadi saying "Thank u Dadi"

Precap: I guess Family Trip planning

Author Note:

Hey guys thank u so much for the prayer for my cousin and uncle...they both are MashAllah fine and my sis is fine too...

Previous: Part 16   -Next:Part 18

Sorry for the Mistakes

Plz press the like button & Comment
if u want me to pm u plz

I have also open a fb account for Maaneet Fic Plz join me their also...here is the link to it

https://www.facebook.com/Mariamfiction

Mariam

Edited by Mariam94 - 11 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update 
i hope geet comes to know maan's past
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
that was so cute part..
so maan s still not ready to spill his past to geet..
loved the conditions of all men..
manofying maan and sensitive geet s so cute..
drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
liked the part 

so nice to see the elder's 

thank you for the pm Mariam dear 

cont soon 
mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...
Luved t way all pacified geet