Posted: 12 years ago
Just judging his tv hosting skills and not the content of the show.

Just want an answer in YES OR NO.. no explanations, no essays..

YES OR NO...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yes-No. Yet to watch the episode. I'll bold my vote later. 😆
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
NO. why was he crying? I thought he was well educated and knew a lot of stuff about women being abused in India and shit... 
BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no...he  seems fake🤢
no he is boring as phuuuck 
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Not really...

70% No - 30% Yes

His hosting and the way of talking with the participants looked almost fake...as if he rehearsed how to say each word before and what expressions to display along them. It looked like he is enacting a role ... =/  

But, that's only about the host...I'd rather ppl not judge this on us disregarding the show or its cause... ðŸ˜µ
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Sometimes a YES or NO doesn't do it Ms GAGA...if I have to criticize someone like Aamir or Shahrukh...i would expect u to atleast give me a chance to explain myself😆

Aamir is not a very good host...but he was genuine...is what I felt...he will improve over the course of the show...but then who cares if he is a good host or not as long as he is getting his point in our heads..this show is about the issues...and not about Aamir...
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Effing YES he cared about the issues not himself he promoted the problem not brand Aamir so YES
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
NO. i felt tht he seemd 2 b out of place smtimes.
but saying tht, its his first episode. so theres a lot of scope for him 2 improve and given his perfectionist image, he'll b gud.
No idea. Didn't watch. 

A general comment--He's not a charismatic speaker or anchor. Content and contacts should do wonders for this show.