UDAY 1...UDAY 2...UDAY 3...SOLD!!

neharaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

HMMM...before i can jump to the auction part (which was my fav)..lets go through the whole episode...Our Prince was the saviour yet again making sure that his Princess and future Maharani is safe. Her izzat is his izzat...It showed his loed for his future wife and what intensity...one word and the whole chawl shut it...what could they do nothing...they could just stand and watch the Prince as he warned them about disrespecting his Princess. In a civilized manner he asked them to take an appointment to talk to the Yuvrani, making ti quite clear to the chawl people that she is not a commoner anymore and no more Moniya.

Coming to our Yuvrani, ofcourse she is upset and angry and whatever but i just cant get her sudden bonding with Jai...wow, you can forgive the one who tried to kill you...hmmm amazing Yuvrani sa..

Jai is cooking and cooking and cooking...so much that she doesnt even know what she has cooked. Anyway Jagat enters and as i have mentioned in my previous post, just like Reeha mentions in her JNC, it like someone like Yash and it is a definite positive sign. The poor girl also needs a life...

The auction is a very very good idea as Uday will be the one to win her time and she will spend a whole day in his company and maybe just maybe she will see that he is not all that bad...Akash cannot enter here...firstly i dont think anyone can get super duper rich in like 3 months...

The auction price of 1crore just shows what Uday is capable of. He will never let anyone have access to his Princess. It is just his way of showing the world that - back off..she is mine.
There are no two ways with Uday, that is shown by how he jumps to 1crore from 50lacs...

I hope the track continues like this as this is a pavement for ManVeer...the more Manyata gets Uday, the more possibility of her falling in love...after all she's spice and she needs an equal amount of spice...not plain water...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nightingale... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hope its uday al z way n dat aakash!!! Gna h8 cv's if they gv monash n nnt manveer
neharaizada thumbnail

Originally posted by: barun2297

hope its uday al z way n dat aakash!!! Gna h8 cv's if they gv monash n nnt manveer

Its quite tricky as they are testing everything...but we all knw what we want, rest is upto CVs...fingers crossed!!
-JEHAN- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AGREE WD U...I HOPE AKASH ABHI SHOW ENTER NA KARY...I HOPE BUT CV'S ARE CV'S...I WILL NOT SPOIL UR POST AS I HAVE OTHERS...BUT I DIDN'T SPOIL IT ACTUALLY THAT WAS MY THOUGHT BUT I HOPE THAT THIS TIME THIS TIME I AM WRONG IS BAR MANAYTA OR UDAY KY BEECH WAQAI KOI NA AY...I HOPE...😉OR UV KO PRECAP MAIN DEKHNY KY BAD TU WAQAI I WANT BOTH OF TOGETHER ALONE SOME WHERE...😉AND NOW SAMJHDAR KO ISHARA KAFI HAI...LOLLL
neharaizada thumbnail

Originally posted by: dekhaekkhawab

AGREE WD U...I HOPE AKASH ABHI SHOW ENTER NA KARY...I HOPE BUT CV'S ARE CV'S...I WILL NOT SPOIL UR POST AS I HAVE OTHERS...BUT I DIDN'T SPOIL IT ACTUALLY THAT WAS MY THOUGHT BUT I HOPE THAT THIS TIME THIS TIME I AM WRONG IS BAR MANAYTA OR UDAY KY BEECH WAQAI KOI NA AY...I HOPE...😉OR UV KO PRECAP MAIN DEKHNY KY BAD TU WAQAI I WANT BOTH OF TOGETHER ALONE SOME WHERE...😉AND NOW SAMJHDAR KO ISHARA KAFI HAI...LOLLL

Its all upto CVs...but i think they are trying to get them close so that finally when she has to chose between UV and Akash she will chose with her heart and mind and at that time she will not be forced into anything...as im sure UV would tear the contract and set her free...Once she is free she will realize that she misses UV...The girl who was jealous of UV talking to another rajkumari...would surely not let UV slip by...hope for the best anyway😉
smrity2012 thumbnail
I am sure 100% that Akash will take over and there will be his great entrance!! I don't see any sign of M being nice to UV till she knows that UV is the killer.

M hates him because he is a killer and that needs to taken care befoe they show any realtionshiop between two.