UPDATE 11MAY 2012_OMG

seriallover_OMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi!!!!!😊😊😊😊😊😊
Today was fine,nothing much happened
but yes PRECAP!! was great.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Starting with our Great malti devi who argued with our emotional sanchi's mom.

Sanchi's mom--My sanchi is very unlucky to have a husband like Indu.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Malti devi---My Indu is very handsome,charming and chauchak,,ur sanchi will be very happy with him.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sanchi's mom is SUPERCUTE especially when she cries.I would love to have a mom like her.MY real mom is more like Malti devi and IAm her chauchak daughter.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Now,Indu singh and her friends saw malti devi and mamiji entering inside the house and they freaked out.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Malti devi and mamiji took a tour of the whole house and were very surprised to see everyone sleeping(but radharani was doubting something fishy😲😲😲😲),,so she went to the kitchen to check those papers in atta container.When indu and his friends saw her in kitchen,they made a plan.Indu's friend(the one with wired hair) came back with a photocopy(like after eternity)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So, indu went to kitchen and flattered mamiji,in the meanwhile indu's friend slipped that photocopy into a dal container (bcoz he was unable to open atta containerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†).Radharani found those papers in dal container and didnt suspect anything.😲😲😲

Ques:-How come radharani cant see a boy coming inside the kitchen,staying there for 2 whole minutes and moved out????

ANd then after the paper victory,Indu went to sanchi's house through balcony and went to her room,,πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›yes,,,,,ROOM,HER ROOMπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› but then sanchi was busy in removing her mehendi furiously.When she saw indu inside her room(it has become a habit for both of them to always talk inside a room),she was more of irritated than shocked.Indu told her that I got the papers now,so be ready for our marriage.Sanchi was least interested in talking to him,so indu(bechara)😭😭😭😭 said that he came there to share some feelings but he is not able to(actually sanchi spoiled his romantic mood)😑😑😑😑,so he is going now.They said goodnight and... poofff NOTHING HAPPENED,NOTHING AT ALL😑😑😑😑😑.Yar chalo shadi nahi ho rahi na sahi,but ek hug,koi choti-moti kiss to banti haiπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±.Sanchi is such a spoiler😑😑😑 but indu ko to atleast uski mehendi me apna naam dekhna chahiye tha.I was expecting some initiative from indu.🀒🀒🀒

The episode ended with sanchi and her parents supporting each other and planning and plotting(SHIT!!!!)

PRECAP===the only good thingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sanchi and indu are ready for marriage(they also showed mehek after so many days)and indu gave those papers to sanchi in a gift wrapper...(matlab its confirmed😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 that it was sanchi's plan actually to get papers and then cancel the marriage)...sanchi and mehek smiled to each other and then they moved towards mandap.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

THANKYOU
(remember smaller fonts and yes i used smileys too)

any other suggestions!!!!!1⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ps_ilu thumbnail
Thanks for the chauchak update! Thanks for the incorporating small fonts. Loved your added comments!
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
a big thanks to youπŸ˜ƒ.. beautiful update and thanks for using smaller fontsπŸ˜›πŸ˜†.. keep it up!! great job!!πŸ‘
9424976 thumbnail
They might be just another photocopied version to see if Saanchi's holding on to her end of the bargain!!
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 9424976

They might be just another photocopied version to see if Saanchi's holding on to her end of the bargain!!

Wow, never thought of that!