WU:10/5-Who was Sarkar to whom DS was talking to??

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seelaks thumbnail
Too many confusions and suspicions in today's episode.

* It was not DM who was not responsible for car accident. Some other person had done it

* DM also said if Arya had been there something would be known. So he isn't responsible for Arya's killing/missing.

* Also the person to whom DM was talking doesn't like Kabir .. Just my idea.

* Both Ija and Ranveer were on phone at the same time. When DS cut the call Ranveer and Ija had completed their call. Now I suspect Mamaji as Sarkar at this point as he was not brought into picture anywhere.

Edited by seelaks - 12 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Finally done with the update.

too much confusion and ri8 now my situation is

who is this sarkar to whom CID was talking to??

Ranvir n Ija were shown talking over phone. its total confusion. and they are actually increasing our suspicions on these two. what if there is a 3rd person behind this??
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thxs for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š nice epi with loads of suspicions but as usual one can't come to a conclusion๐Ÿ˜• me too was thinking why other members of Jaiswal family hates Aditi/Neha so much...today we get a new name sharkar hope CVs will add a face to it soon as he also is after the 900 crores...

Precap is interesting let see who will save Neha and if DS will be exposed or he will be killed too 
seelaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: swethasyam08

Finally done with the update.

too much confusion and ri8 now my situation is

who is this sarkar to whom CID was talking to??

Ranvir n Ija were shown talking over phone. its total confusion. and they are actually increasing our suspicions on these two. what if there is a 3rd person behind this??

My suspicion is on Ranveer and Mamaji. One of them is Sarkar. My guess is its Mamaji who is interested in his sister's wealth. Something like he is interested in money was said when Neha was introduced to Mamaji by Kabir (through video).

swethasyam08 thumbnail
@Seelaks: Few thinks to ponder for which i think its not mama ji n Ranveer.

1. If Aditi were to die then the amount is transferred to the trust run by Arya n his associates.

2. Kabir gets the money only if Aditi gives him the POA. so its not Kabir.

3. Who is the 3rd person who has the account in that trust or related to the trust who benefits on the death of Aditi.

4. as far as we know there are no sibling for Aditi only if we get a twist in this.

5. What if its someone who is related to the family as well as in the Arya n associates too? coz when Arya was being murdered he said "u wanna kill me?" that means he is someone a known person.

6. Lets think its Karan along with Ija. but where does it relate? how will he get the money?

7. If it is Rani's hubby? then same question arises again.

too many confusions and questions arising in my mind. still no clue. ๐Ÿ˜›

good going CV's but do take care of few bloopers and also concentrate on the track so that we get to see true emotions.

yesterday it was out of place when Kabir was shot.
Edited by swethasyam08 - 12 years ago
seelaks thumbnail
Ya .. If the money is to be transferred to trust run by Arya and Associates then it might be someone related to that organization who wants the money for themselves. My wild guess or there may be a possibility of someone from Jaiswal family to be associated with the trust which had not been shown until now.
seelaks thumbnail
@swetha

Maybe Ranveer was trying to send Neha/Additi alone so that she could talk with DM without any hesitation and he could derive something out of it
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thnx for the update..
ranveer and ija both are suspicious now..exactly- both were on the phone so..it's difficult to decide with whom dushyant is working with..๐Ÿ˜•
com4us thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel its Ija only...sarkar can be referred to lady also...its used just to confuse the audience. may be she gets help from her younger son or somebody else...or may be some third person...