||Heart Felt Good-Bye|| : Imagine's Funeral

lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello people...we are pretty crazy people arent we...we are celebrating a funeral online...well it means a virtual funearl...!it is rather really funny bt then its once in life chance soo participate...!

We are all gathered here for imagines funeral...!

It is heartfelt tht the channel is goin off air...from 11th may...!

We have a rule here we will not sulk about it ...! We will remebre the wonderful days when we used to wait for imagine to telecast our fav programes...fresh epoisode...!

It did always gave abrupt ending to all shows...bt we can say at 1st place we got it cause of the channel so no grudges..and no basing we will all enjoy and have fun...here...! :) 

Edited by mansi_47 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyblues thumbnail

Info-imagine tv is a hindi general entertainmet channel...!

Owner-turner broadcasting system

Formar called-NDTV Imagine (2008-2010) after 2010 it changed to Imagine TV.

Website-imagine tv.

Launch-21st jan 2008

Facts...!

Star india ceo..samir niar helped the launch of the tv...channel

Originaly launched by NBC universal wid partnership of NDTV..!

later in 2009 NBC universal left the partner ship...!

In 2010tunere broadcasting system acquried 92% shares with $50m

Reruns started from 13th april til 11th may...!

In ierland and uk it suffered copyright issues so it was renamed as ''IMAGINE DIL SE''

Chandra gupt morya was highest rated show on imagine

lazyblues thumbnail

Angrezi Mein Kehte Hain                        
Armanon Ka Balidaan-Aarakshan 
Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo
Bandini
Basera
Beend Banoongaa Ghodi Chadhunga
Big Money
Chand Ke Paar Chalo
Chandragupta Maurya
Dehleez
Dil Jeetegi Desi Girl
Dharampatni
Dharam Veer
Dhoom Macha De
Do Hanson Ka Jodaa
Ek Packet Umeed
Gajab Desh Ki Ajab Kahaniyaan
Ghar Ki Baat Hai
Gunahon Ka Devta
Gyan Guru
Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishn
Haar Jeet
Imagine Showbiz
Indiadhanush
Jamuna Paar
Jamunia
Jasuben Jayantilaal Joshi Ki Joint Family
Junoon - Kuchh Kar Dikhaane Ka
Jyoti
Kashi
Kitani Mohabbat Hai
Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 2
Knights & Angels
Looteri Dulhan
Main Teri Parchhain Hoon
Mahima Shani Dev Ki
Me Aajji Aur Sahib
Meera
Meethi Chhoorii No.1
Meter Down
Nach Shastra - Sitaron Ki Jung
Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan
Neer Bhare Tere Naina Devi
Oye! It's Friday!
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pati Patni Aur Woh
Raajkumar Aaryyan
Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka
Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi
Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega
Raju Hazir Ho
Rakhi Ka Insaaf
Rakhi Ka Swayamwar
Rakt Sambandh
Ramayan
Ratan Ka Rishta
Rehna Hai Teri Palkon Ki Chhaon Mein
Sarvggun Sampanna
Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto
Say Shaava Shaava
Seeta Aur Geeta
Shaadi 3 Crore Ki
Still Moving Still Shaking
The First Ladies with Abu Sandeep
The Tara Sharma Show
Vijay - Desh Ki Aankhen
Zor Ka Jhatka: Total Wipeout

lazyblues thumbnail

some pics...of shows...!

lazyblues thumbnail
My speech wil start and end with KMH and bichmai there are soo many shows i watched but then I luv IMAGINE for aring KMH and giivng ur our K2K2

KARAN as punj was mixture of hawt and cute...! i was so addicted to the show that i used to adjust my study times for that. im a nyt studier and so i used to stay up late during those days to watch serial and start studing nly after that
one crazy fan...i was that time...! i never found this forums during1st season ...!

2nd season was all the more special cause i got to see new improved KAran and KIRitika...!
after a long wait IMAGINE fulfilled our wish ...!

i luved the quality of picture tht imagie showed us...!

My whole family used to see jassuben and ''ek packet umeed;''

it was one of the best channel bt i geuss due to lack of many good serials it had to shut down
it was one of my fav channel...! 

i wil miss IMAGINE a lot...! my heart felt good bye

and REST IHN PEACE IMAGINE'

(btw the thread is pretty funny we r celebrating funeral and tht also virtual ðŸ¤£)
.vrshn. thumbnail
My Final Good Bye To Imagine!

Heylo PPL!

Imagine TV was special to me coz it was one of the very few Hindi Channels that used to come on our Cable network! Well, it was back then, when i had completed my 10 boards and Imagine had just started as NDTV Imagine! Well, i was obviously excited about it! Coz of the picture quality, you did not get high quality channels then on Cable *atleast at my place*! i used to watch the Saroj Khan's dance show, then! And all those latest movies! My mom actually cut the cable at home because i was kind'a addicted to the channel! **None of my family members knew Hindi and i used to Put hindi shows and movies all the time, they used to get irritated and I had also come to 12th!** And you know, that was when i was planning to watch the new TV serial, Whose amazingly mysterious Promos were on-air then! No prize for guessing, It was KMH1 Promo!

This one:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y67OKthwb7Y&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]

As luck would have it, i could not watch and i drowned into my books for that year! 😛 But Again once my exams were over, i was lucky enough to have decided my course and college soon! So there i was TOTALLY Vehla! haha! then i saw a video of KMH1 Online and guess what i watched all the episodes from scratch within Two days!!! By the time i was well versed with KMH1, promos of KMH2 hit the screen! I could not get Imagine TV on cable then, coz it was no longer NDTV's! So i had to go online and with my colleghe having started i could not watch them online too so, i looked for Written updates and finally found IF! after being a silent reader for ages i decided to join IF!

Enough of my IF story but... Imagine played a HUGE ROLE in me learning hindi and getting hooked to soaps! I love the way the costumes were in the beginning, specifically the show Dharam Veer! Two Hot guys .. umm.. no princes to drool over :D Oh god i am going to miss Imagine So damn Much!!!

Those days of watching Nachle Ve with Saroj khan!

And yea... though i had no role in pushing/requesting imagine TV for a season two of KMH, I am really grateful! they ACTUALLY took upon the demand/concern of the viewers into consideration and gave us KMH2! SO we can be ever grateful to them! THANK YOU IMAGINE TV! you'll be missed terribly! And also be remembered Forever! You guys could have atleast left your YouTube channel for us to cherish your memories but...

Anyways! thanks for everything Imagine TV!

No channel can replace the Place of this Channel in our hearts, reason - KMH!!

Love you guys, whoever worked for this channel and pull it up this long for us! And i loved ur finishing touch of re-airing KMH and other successful shows!! Thank you Imagine TV!

-Varshini Karthik

Rest in Peace

Edited by -vrshn- - 11 years ago
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
"Imagine" channel is a really entertaining channel, the channel gave us our beloved show Kitni Mohabbat hei season 1 & 2, but they also axed the show without any reason, so i feel very happy as well as sad also because abhi to kitni 1 shuru hua tha aur kuch din wait kar lete. . .maine to socha tha season 1 ke baad season 2 bhi hoga, par kya kare by the way, ek sawal tha ye channel ke jaiga ab kya hoga?
                               Naina.
.vrshn. thumbnail
Edited by -vrshn- - 11 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail
I am gonna edit it soon!!!but still wanted to say that the title made me laugh!!!!🤣 Now dont kill me please...i am gonna come up with the funeral speech tommorow pakka se😊
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love imagn tv forevr n ever. Nly becz of kmh n kmh. U wl b missd badly. U were d bst bt i guess sm decisn by officials took so wrng dat it suffrng day lyk today;-(

Wl try to edit it by mrng nw m struglng for netwrk;-(