Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
I loved the updates...especially part 41...loved the texts, bless her reading the text 13 times...loved the ending, I can only imagine what is going through Arnavs head I can imagine the funny scenes yet to come.😍

TFS and the PM
😊
Moumi-ctg thumbnail
Awww...It was awesome as usual.. <3
khushi was fully in her charactor.. :p
pls update soon..can't wait for the next part..
Wanna see how arnav reacts seeing her pagal cute biwi.. :)
mona1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update loved it thanks for the pm!
ACTywm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
TOOO GOOOD SHEUN!!!! JUST LOVED IT!!!!
I CAN JUST IMAGINE ARNAV SMIRKING N THEN LAUGHING AT HER, KHUSHI BEING EMBARASSED N THEN THINKING WAT THE HELL N CONTINUE TO DNACE N THIS TIME AROUND HIM!!!! HEHEHEHEHE LOVED IT!!!!👏👍🏼

N YES KHUSHI U HAVE SEEN HIS ANGER, HIS HATRED, HIS CARE, BUT U R YET TO SEE, FEEL N LIVE HIS LOVE!!!! N ARNAV U R YET TO SEE, FEEL, LIVE HER LOVE TOO!!!! U BOTH ARE ENTERING INTO THE WORLD OF ARSHI WHERE THERE IS PURE, BEAUTIFUL, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!!! 😃
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awww...so beautiful...first love text...dance n the song...Arnav entering, wah wah ...awesome...loved it...thanks :)))))

Red chunri lol
arshiar8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ha ha ha arnav at the door..
she is dancing like mad
she loves him so much ahhh...
loved it man ...
just super update ...
how he cares for her 
how she cares for him 
it was just fabulious
sman2195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣
Poor Mrs Gomez! Hai hai! Oh my good god!!! It's just like that scene, where she was dancing with lavanya..hehehehe. Oh Teri, yeh mrs Gomez and Khushi to Gaye...want to how Arnav reacts to it..he must have a shock attack from seeing her like a mad women, especially dancing to salmans song. Lo!!!
Thanks for the pm yaar! Loved it all

Ps. I know this is late..but the other day, when I read about "5 guards protection", I was like, lived in Sydney for the last 11yrs...how come I've never seen anything like that in the super markets..have been that blind or is this some kinda especial thing??? It took me few minutes, to realise, she was talking about the bodyguards..and followed by Arnav's reaction to the whole scene...ahahahahahah.. Very cleverly written sheun...oh my god!! I couldnt stop laughing and giggling...I know, cvs were mad to come up with madness...this was way too cool and very innovative!!! U r a genius yaar!!!

Thank uEdited by sman2195 - 12 years ago
test2test2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great sheun, 
Keep up the good story.
Thanks for the PM
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it dear..pliz continue soon n thnx 4da pm dear...
aarushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update yaar keep going...thanks for the pm...cant wait for  next update yaar...update soon... and congratzzz for new thread...
Edited by aarushh - 12 years ago