Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I watched literally the first 4 and half minutes of the first episode. I didnt even continue the episode because I found it so boring. Dont know why, I just didnt find it interesting at all. But then I've ever other people who have actually watched it properly tell me that its not so good.
Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: siddhi209

I watched literally the first 4 and half minutes of the first episode. I didnt even continue the episode because I found it so boring. Dont know why, I just didnt find it interesting at all. But then I've ever other people who have actually watched it properly tell me that its not so good.

hhm.k..k..quiet happy to knw dat😃..nd thx fr replyin..😊
dhimanIF thumbnail
watched the 1st episode
 i thought the lead girl's, parent's home was the SGP home🤢, to verify it i had to download it's 1st episode and watch it in slow motion. thank god it was not SGP home confirmed form floor tile's😆
krishnabell thumbnail
The new show is a waste of time...it comes nowhere near SGP...just a bunch of copied ideas from different shows put together...
KSG_Karan_Jenni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
even i had seen the new show,just to check if SGP was worth ending or not...
in my opinion SGP was much much better...they should have continued SGP only...this new show could have got a afternoon slot...

missing Suhana n SGP...😭
Diivi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhimanIF

watched the 1st episode

i thought the lead girl's, parent's home was the SGP home🤢, to verify it i had to download it's 1st episode and watch it in slow motion. thank god it was not SGP home confirmed form floor tile's😆

hehe...dats really nyc😳..
nd hw dare SP,if dey hd gvn d kashyap house to ny othr family😡..dey dont deserve evn d floor-tile of kashyap house😆😉..

Diivi thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishnabell

The new show is a waste of time...it comes nowhere near SGP...just a bunch of copied ideas from different shows put together...

hhmm..ok..thanx fr gvn ur opinion..😊
Diivi thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshini2489

even i had seen the new show,just to check if SGP was worth ending or not...

in my opinion SGP was much much better...they should have continued SGP only...this new show could have got a afternoon slot...

missing Suhana n SGP...😭

really...i dont jst understand y SP ended SGP..it ws a shock fr all d people,evn dose whu dint watch SGP regularly..nd dey ended d show to start dis soap?!!😡..dats really pathetic of SP🤢..hhmm..let the TRps drop dowwn..mayb the they'll atleast repent on endin SGP..

nd im missin suhana nd kashyaps a looot too..still cant blv dat its all over😭..

-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
nah! the new show isnt worth replacing SGP! sushaan rocks!<3 whereas the show ek dusre just gives us a headache! even i wanted to try it oiut and check if i is as gud as SGP or worth watching! but it isnt!:)
max_josh thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 never saw the new show...7.30 slot will always remain for me for SGP...i can stand any other show on that time...infact i am not watching Star plus totally...instead i would rather prefer watch sony enterntainment television...!