MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

but there are so many other unique colours to choose from
why this?🀒
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gawd even finishing u guys are bothering me 😳🀣

@Hina - i have no idea yaar πŸ˜† i thought blue would be the best but then i wanted to choose sth but that got chosen and i just went with that πŸ˜†
yulZ thumbnail
OMG Asmo πŸ˜²
yulZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: dangerouzIshk.

Zunni - ZuDDingNameMe 🀣
WTH😳🀣🀣 replacing the P of pudding with Z 🀣
anywayz lagta hai u r done answering all🀣here are some more to keep u entertained🀣
yeh mooka phir nahi aata naa😍🀣 sirf nahi ayega nahi KABHI nahi ayega samjhigayo 😳
oh and yaa i dunt know wat type of questions r in there bcz i dunt go through them🀣 i think i realized agess ago when all those prince and all type of girly Qs came 🀣

Apple juice or orange juice?   
Are you a morning or
night person?   
Which do you prefer, sweet or
salty foods?   
Ninjas or pirates?   
Ninjas vs pirates, discuss.    
huh ?πŸ˜† what do i discuss abt them πŸ˜† ninja have the coolest style of fighting ever and pirates just use their talwaar i guess.. havent seen much pirates movies or anything but have done ALOT of ninja type and i LOVE them  plus m a ninja bro of my ninja behna aka Vini 🀣 we have the weird eyebrows ever to start off with 🀣
Autobots or Decepticons?   
What was your favorite childhood television program
? Anything from Cartoon Network πŸ˜†
Are you a collector of anything? not really.. i think
If you could be any animal, what would you be? Dog
If you could have any superpower, what would it be? be invisible
What is usually your first thought when you wake up? i wish i could sleep more πŸ˜†
What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? everyday is different so i think abt different things
What's your favorite color? blue & red
What's your favorite animal? Dog
Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? i think there is some. 
Do you believe in
ghosts? no but everyone around me has so i dunno if i shd cahnge my view or not 😳
Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? I easily get addicted to computer games until i finish ALL the levels 🀣 but there isnt a particular one
You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? give to charity, do sth for everyone of my family, take my family and go travel all the countries
Have any bad habits? yes i do πŸ˜† when i am not in the mood i am VERY VERY lazy, i am usually good at organizing my time in work but suck at home πŸ˜†
Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? i am always a last minuter
List 3 of your best personality traits: 
Any relationship/promises/responsibility that is attached to me I fulfill  it with my whole heart.
A very caring and kind person.
A person who always has a smile on his face which makes other people happy :)
List 3 of your worst personality traits:    
i cannot say NO which i need to work on.
I am very kind that sometimes ppl take advantage of
No matter how badly someone has treated me i would still have no grudge against them.
Have any celebrity crushes? u know it girl πŸ˜† Sanaya irani 😳 but she is a simple down to earth lady so i dont think she likes calling herself a "celebrity"
List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: I wish i was more assertive.
Any tattoos or piercings? nah
What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Smile and eyes
What personality traits do you look for in a partner? i guess everyone does. A caring, down to earth, simple, understanding and someone trustworthy πŸ˜³. plus point : if she has the most beautiful eyes and smile ever😳
What personality traits do you dislike in other people? double faced.
Are you mostly a clean or messy person?Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? am kinda in middle πŸ˜† i am usually clean but not that obsessed with cleanliness which freaks me out 🀣.. and marriage is a long way ahead for me :P
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? back in my country of anywhere thats nice and refreshing.
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? New Zealand
List 5 goals on your life's to-do list:    
Earn money 
Fulfill all my mum and dad's dream
be a doctor- hopefully πŸ˜†
meet my ideal life partner
be happy
i usually dont get goals like this but these are my future plans πŸ˜†
Name 1 regret you have: got loads yaar
Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: my school days. they were so damn fun.. without any tension just moj masti karo πŸ˜ƒ
Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: its finally the day u have been waiting for. doing sth for ur family :)
What's your favorite song of the moment? i listen to alot of songs so got loads of favs :P
What's your favorite song of all time?ya rabba is the song that touches my heart very much. on the romantic side- pehla nasha :)
What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? sleep 🀣
What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? making siggies i think πŸ˜†
Have any hidden talents? i actually do have alot which i dont show coz i have this problem πŸ˜† its just that anything u tell me do i will be able to do it :) 
You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? i will either eat ALOT or less πŸ˜†
What would be your dream job? to be a doctor
Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? true love yaaar.. badi muskil se milta hai usse bhi jaane doon πŸ˜‰
If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?    
erm.. just keep my family happy as it is and help all those poor and needy ppl around :) and make this world much more better place to live if possible
Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? nah m happy the way i am :)
Name 1 thing not many people know about you: as m a more outgoing and loud type of person but i always go quiet when its time to say sth to a person. trust me i am not very good at showing my feelings and concerns
If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? I think m very happy with my own name :)
Do you believe in the afterlife? not really sure but i am more towards believing it . it would be interesting
On the topic of abortion, how do you feel about cookies?
huh πŸ˜³ 

Edited by yulZ - 11 years ago
yulZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

01. If you could spend a day in the fictional place of your choice, where would you go? Somewhere near a beach with blueee water, open place and a place where my mind would feel freshh :D

02. How many forms of ID do you own? 1
03. Has anyone famous ever '@ replied' you on Twitter?i dont have a twitter account
04. Would you go to a Nickelback concert if your (possibly hypothetical) significant other was going as well? i dont think so coz i dont even know them
05. How long was the last essay that you wrote? Was it easy to get it to that length? oh mann my last assingment was nearly 3300 words and trust me its was not at all easy :|
06. Have you had any particularly good "that's what she said" moments? cant remember
07. Do you know how your town/city got its name? nope
08. If you have a digital clock in your room, does it reset itself automatically during Daylight Savings? If you don't have a digital clock in your room, why is that? what do u mean reset itself ? 
09. How often do you subscribe to a new channel on YouTube? What was the last channel that you subscribed to? every time i make an account in youtube i forget what the username and password was 🀣
10. Can you think of a crayon company other than Crayola and Roseart? no
11. Do you remember those Gushers commercials in which people's heads turned into fruit whenever they ate Gushers? nope
12. When and why did you last scream? i always scream when i have to call my sis down for her breakfast/lunch or either dinner πŸ˜† otherwise she wont come down 🀣
13. Have you seen your fourth grade teacher since you completed the fourth grade? ya
14. Would you ever name your future children after a fictional character? Might do 
15. Can you see any tie-dyed things without turning your head? maybe yes if they are within that range

.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i have also one question :)

what does ure Uname mean? yulZ? it looks weird 🀣
Edited by ShilpaLuvsKMH - 11 years ago
yulZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShilpaLuvsKMH

i have also one question :)

what does ure Uname mean? yulZ? it looks weird 🀣

some ppl even sent me a pm saying its unique and kool and u 😳🀣.. but i dont know myself what it means 🀣.. the username i wanted originally was taken so i just kept trying every thing πŸ˜† and then i ended up with this πŸ˜†
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yulZ

some ppl even sent me a pm saying its unique and kool and u 😳🀣.. but i dont know myself what it means 🀣.. the username i wanted originally was taken so i just kept trying every thing πŸ˜† and then i ended up with this πŸ˜†

nahii yaar. even i like it.. but matlab kya hai 🀣.. i think ure a expert.. even i need a new Uname that is unique and doesnt say my name or any celeb or so :) HELP PLS 🀣
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg howcome i don't know of this😳 i feel deprived😳 
yulZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShilpaLuvsKMH

nahii yaar. even i like it.. but matlab kya hai 🀣.. i think ure a expert.. even i need a new Uname that is unique and doesnt say my name or any celeb or so :) HELP PLS 🀣

what ? so was this is the reason behind it 🀣.. i dunno yaar.. just keep on trying every random thing and then it might work 🀣 make sure that random word has ALTEAST sth in bigger case 🀣

@Aish- dont worry i dont think i would have known it aswell until Parm pmed it to me 🀣