Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Meli I love youuu...Thanks for grilling Sid...Haha

MochaQueen thumbnail
What are you most likely to do first in the morning; grab a cup of coffee, have a cigarette, or use the washroom?
What are you most likely to get in trouble with the law for; speeding while driving, being in the posession of illegal drugs, or getting caught stealing?
What are you most likely to do when you are upset; talk to somebody you're close to, cry yourself to sleep, or bottle it up inside?
What are you most likely to do when you're bored; go for a walk, read a book, or do some cleaning & organizing?
What are you most likely to do when you're exhausted; take a nap, drink some coffee, or go for a run to get yourself pumped up again?
What are you most likely to have done if your parents are upset with you; came home later than you were supposed to, didn't do your chores, or ran up your cellphone bill?
What are you most likely to have done if you're late for school / work; slept in, took too long getting ready, or had car troubles?
What are you most likely to do in the future; work at a restaurant / store, work in the trades, or become a doctor?
What are you most likely to do if you have a lot on your mind & want to sort out your thoughts; write in a journal, take some surveys, or talk to someone you're close to?
What are you most likely to get really angry at a significant other for; lying to you about where they were, being too clingy, or ignoring your text messages?
What are you most likely to get a headache from; playing your music too loud, going too long without a cigarette, or dealing with too much stress?
What are you most likely to pick if you got to choose your topic on a research paper; drug abuse, mental illness, or the death penalty?
What are you most likely to give up, if you had to give up one piece of technology; your cellphone, your iPod, or your computer?
What are you most likely to do if you get into an argument with someone; allow them to give their argument then give your own argument, yell at them without letting them get a word in, or stop speaking to them for a period of time?
What are you most likely to do if you're locked out of your house; find a way to break in, wait for somebody else to come home, or get your handy hide-a-key out of its hiding spot?

MochaQueen thumbnail

thanks 🀣 wow i feel phamousss 🀣
dangerouzIshk. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i say u all change and then we could go around confusing people🀣

What is your favorite color crayon?
What is the dominating genre of music on your music player?
What is your biggest regret?
What color are your eyes?
If your favorite restaraunt ended up having roaches, would you eat there?
Are you more of an optimist or pessimist?
Who do you text the most? [if you have text messaging]
Where is your favorite place to go when you just need to get away?
When you see someone cry, what is your reaction?
How do you make brownies?
Is there anything that you think is impossible to say or do?
Do you think there are circumstances when it's okay to wait for someone?
When you meet someone you like, do you fall in love fast?
Which is best: yesterday, today, or tomorrow?
What do you think of the song, "Breathe Me" by Sia?
Do you love kids or absolutely hate them?
If you had the chance to do anything you wanted, what would it be?
In your opinion, what is the prettiest name for a girl?
Are surveys addicting or just boring?
Where were you when you last kissed someone?
How many hours of sleep do you usually get?
Which are better: Skittles or Starbursts?
If you could have any tattoo, what would it be of?
How would you describe your clothing style?
Is it easy for others to hurt your feelings?
What is your favorite beverage that is currently in your fridge?
Pick one: red, blue, or green.
Are you a city or country person?
Is there someone in your life who you know you'd be better off without?
Has someone ever completely walked out of your life?
Do you consider love a mistake?
What is your favorite flavor milkshake?
Are you afraid of storms or do you love them?
Do you believe in second chances?
Have you ever had to go to the ER?
What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
Who has hurt you the most in your life?
When you get mad, what do you tend to do?
Describe the best kiss you've ever had.
Do promises mean anything to you?
Do you believe in happy endings?
What is the worst feeling in the world?
Where is a scar on you that most people don't know about?
Do you have to see something to believe it?
What piercings would you like to get?
What are your opinions on abstinence?
What is the best movie genre, in your opinion?
Who do you live with?
When do you like to take showers: in the morning or at night?
Who gets on your nerves more than anyone else?
What is your favorite Paramore song?
How many songs are in your music player?
Are you a push over?
Do you trust easily?
Does it annoy you when little kids say they are in love?
Do you think you will be a good parent in the future?
Who can make you cry faster than anyone else?
Do you prefer wind, fire, or water?
What has been the best concert you've been to?
Describe your room.
How many people of the opposite sex do you trust?
Do you ever feel alone in a crowded room?
Are some relationships worth holding on to?
What is your idea of the perfect weather?
How long has your best friend been your friend?
You're at Taco Bell. What do you order?
Looks or personality?
What/Who makes you feel beautiful?
Are you more of a dreamer or a realist?
Your phone randomly rings. Who do you expect it to be?
Do you tend to hide secrets that need to be told?
Have you lived your life like you expected so far?
Are you outspoken and opinionated or quiet and reserved?
How do you feel about country music?
Is goodbye really a second chance?

yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
When i checked it in the morning mine was the last post which made me S U P E R happy and now when i come back from my placement i see thisss :O:O:O:O:O

U guys are sooo dead πŸ˜‘🀣 

*cries* 🀣
yulZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Komaldesignz

hey congrats Sid Thankyou Komal.. eventhough i really dont mean it coz m not happy 😳🀣 

grill time
Ur age? 20
U R living in which country? United Kingdom
Do U like horror movies? No
Do U have any girlfriend?oops Yes i do, Sanaya πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..
Arhi or sajan u want me to get killed 😳🀣.. There is no way i can choose one coz both of them are close to my heart.. if i like the intensity and chemistry of arhi then on the other hand sajan has the most realistic and beautiful story ever 😳
Monaya or sarun both 😳
Black or white black
Day or night Night coz i love stars !
Basketball or sanaya OFCOURSE Sanaya 😎🀣
Birthday with family or with friends with family
Do U like wwe? If yes then who is ur fav wrestler? LOL where did this Qs pop up from anyways 🀣.. erm yeah i used to and my fav was Ray Mysterio coz he had the most flawless and coolest tricks ever ! 
Hollywood or bollywood Bollywood
Salman or sohail Salman
Kat or bebo Bebo
kareena or sushmita Sushmita
Ipkknd or mjht once again i cant choose and seriously mera peecha chordo yaar 😳🀣.. Both of them rock !! but ahem ahem i guess i got more easily attached with IPK 
Star plus or colors Star plus 
Tv or computer Computer
Dance or tv TV πŸ˜†
Hrithik or srk Srk
Shahid kareena or shahid priyanka Shahid Priyanka
siggies or psds Siggies
India-forums or tumblr IF
YouTube or dailymotion Youtube zindabaad ! πŸ˜†

Pheww I think itZ enough for this time lol yeah it is 😳🀣
Congo again
<3Komal

yulZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Congoz Sid......enjoy ur week !!!

thankyou hinu πŸ˜ƒ
yulZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

What are you most likely to do first in the morning; grab a cup of coffee, have a cigarette, or use the washroom? use the washroom

What are you most likely to get in trouble with the law for; speeding while driving, being in the posession of illegal drugs, or getting caught stealing? None πŸ˜†.. but i do get a lot of penalty tickets for parking on the places where we are not allowed to 🀣
What are you most likely to do when you are upset; talk to somebody you're close to, cry yourself to sleep, or bottle it up inside? to be honest all 3 applies.. there might be some time when i dont feel like sharing it with anyone therefore i end up putting it inside.. and sometimes i talk to my close frens
What are you most likely to do when you're bored; go for a walk, read a book, or do some cleaning & organizing? go for a walk
What are you most likely to do when you're exhausted; take a nap, drink some coffee, or go for a run to get yourself pumped up again? take a nap
What are you most likely to have done if your parents are upset with you; came home later than you were supposed to, didn't do your chores, or ran up your cellphone bill? Erm the only reason i always make them upset is when i mess everything up just because of a little carelessness πŸ˜†
What are you most likely to have done if you're late for school / work; slept in, took too long getting ready, or had car troubles? Slept in
What are you most likely to do in the future; work at a restaurant / store, work in the trades, or become a doctor? become a doctor .. like seriously 🀣. its my dream πŸ˜†
What are you most likely to do if you have a lot on your mind & want to sort out your thoughts; write in a journal, take some surveys, or talk to someone you're close to? talk to someone i am close to 
What are you most likely to get really angry at a significant other for; lying to you about where they were, being too clingy, or ignoring your text messages? these are really those little things that wont even matter to me as i hardly get angry.. but yeah if they are too clingy then i might get irritated
What are you most likely to get a headache from; playing your music too loud, going too long without a cigarette, or dealing with too much stress? dealing with too much stress
What are you most likely to pick if you got to choose your topic on a research paper; drug abuse, mental illness, or the death penalty? mental illness
What are you most likely to give up, if you had to give up one piece of technology; your cellphone, your iPod, or your computer? My IPod
What are you most likely to do if you get into an argument with someone; allow them to give their argument then give your own argument, yell at them without letting them get a word in, or stop speaking to them for a period of time? it depends on that person 🀣.. If they are someone i absolutely dislike then i just walk out even listening to their whole convo 🀣.. otherwise i let them talk and then m pura bomb so i dont talk or even look at them for some days πŸ˜†
What are you most likely to do if you're locked out of your house; find a way to break in, wait for somebody else to come home, or get your handy hide-a-key out of its hiding spot? i find a way to break in and trust me i have done is MANY times 🀣.. my frens were shocked.. they were like " Apne ghar main why the hell are u entering like a chor" 🀣.. I used to jump off the wall and then open the window and then get inside 🀣

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^^ZK, looks like he is having fun...lets have fun too..muaaaha😈🀣🀣
@Parm - he grilled me for 3 years ago..its time for revengeπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Here comes more for you siddo🀣

Why were you given your particular name?
How many brothers and sisters do you have?
What is your favorite thing to do?
What is your favorite food?
What is your favorite book?
What is your favorite candy bar?
What is your favorite cookie?
What is your favorite sport?
What is your favorite kind of
music?
What is your favorite song?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
How many kids do you want when you get married?
What is your favorite temple?
What place you would like to know about?
What place would you like to visit?
What is your favorite thing about your mom?
What is your favorite thing about your dad?
What is your favorite thing about yourself?
Do you like to sing?
Do you like to dance?
Do you like to play a musical instrument?
What musical instruments can you play?
What is your favorite type of art?
Have you ever seen a broadway musical? Do you like theater?
Do you like building things?
What would you like to learn about cars?
What would you like to teach others about?
What are three adjectives which describe you?
How would your friend describe you to someone who has never seen you?
In five years, what kind of person will you be?
In ten years, what kind of person will you be?
What do you want to be doing in five years?
What do you want to be doing in ten years?
What are your favorite subjects in school?
When you have an hour of free time, what do you like to do?
What is your favorite church
movie?
What is the strangest thing you ever did?
What is the strangest food you ever ate?

WOULD YOU RATHER (if possible, in some questions, write why you chose it too):

be smart and ugly OR pretty and dumb ?

win $1,000,000 for yourself OR win $100,000,000 for charity ?

have the ability to fly OR have the ability to be invisible ?

be 3 feet tall OR 9 feet tall ?

be poor but happy OR be rich but miserable ?

spend a year in jail for something u did OR spend a year in jail for something u didnt do ?

make a 100,000 doing something u dont like OR make 30,000 doing something u like ?

loose your best friend forever OR have no contact with your family for a year ?

be the most popular student in school OR the smartest student in school ?

live for 2 weeks and have a great life OR live for a lifetime and have a boring life ?

be blind OR be deaf ?

be a professional singer OR a professional acteress ?

HAVE FUN..i will be back😎

PS! It was on pundit jis behalfπŸ˜›

Edited by Aahaana - 11 years ago
yulZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahaana

Tarzhu...time to grill youπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† OMGGG :O:O:O Meli 😳
πŸ˜†

Your nicknames: Sid, Siddu

Who named you and the meaning of your name? My aunt coz she always chooses the best names .. and my name means principle πŸ˜³

Whare are you from? Nepal

Describe yourself in 5 words. A pagal with pure heart .

Your favourite type of flowers are: Sunflower

What do you hate eating? Its not like i hate but i dont like eating sea food.  Before eating hee i feel like i am allergic to them :| 

Your favourite hobby? Listening to Music

What time is it now? 12:00 at night πŸ˜†

Your favourite colour? Blue and Red

Your favourite alphabet? S

ur favourite chocolate? Dairy milk with nuts and Ferrero Rocher

You go to sleep at... 2 am πŸ˜†

You wake up at... on holidays 11:30 am and during uni 8:00 am

Your favourite gift was... hmm.. I really dont have any favourite coz i love all of them as the person giving it gives it with xtra love in it.. but there is this ring that my sister specially made it for me in her school with her bits and bobs which i really liked it.. it has been my lucky charm since that day :) every eggjam or anything i wear it and i know m gonna rock 🀣

Your favourite month... July 

What do you like best about IF? IF has brought that "true" friendship which I had lost trust in ages ago .. This has become my 2nd home and anytime whenever i feel low or sad I know i just have to come here and chat with my frens and them m gonna be ok :) This place brings a smile on my face πŸ˜³ 

what do you dislike about IF? There is nth that i dislike but one thing i would always advise to everyone is no matter if u are in any social network site just be yourself coz u have no idea how much it hurts when u find out the person u thought was not actually what u thought they were. 

night or day? like i said before nights coz i love stars πŸ˜ƒ twinkle twinkle lil stars * sings* 🀣

friend or family? both. but if given a choice its always my family 

love or friendship? both again. maybe coz i have never been in love i dunno that feeling so till now i have always put friendship over love.

do u believe in...

love at first sight? Yes i do

god? Yes i do

aliens? Nooo πŸ˜†

monsters? Nope 😳 

religion? Yes 

hope? Yes 

luck Yes 

heaven.. Erm kinda 50-50

soul mates.. I do and i blame movies for this πŸ˜† .. no no i seriously do πŸ˜³

next summer... ya ?

next week... ya 

next year... ya

Do you have and pets? No i dont but i used to back in my country

The worst sound in the world? screaming sharp sound

the best sound in the world? Baby talking πŸ˜³ and wind chimes i believe

The person that makes you cry the most is... Bollywood actors 🀣.. No seriously my mum calls me pathar dil coz i hardly cry :| but when i am watching bollywood movie especially baghban i go teary eyed 🀣.. but if i see mum crying and heart broken my heart get s ripped off.

Chicken/ pork: Chicken coz i dont eat pork

Your favorite piece of clothing is: Jeans (?)

Your favorite sport(s) to play is: Basketball

curly or straight hair? straight hair

You are addicted to... IF πŸ˜†

favourite music... I listen to all type of songs 

favourite movie? Woo got loads mann.. i really cant pick some out of them

the happiest memory? when mum told me I have a sis now 😳

the saddest memory? Leaving my school,friends and all those childhood memories.. 

what would u do if...

- a boy kissed you? WHAT ? 🀣.. the first thing i will burst out is DOSTANAA !! 🀣

- someone tryed to kill you? Fight back and if not Runnn 🀣

- someone made fun of you or your family? if they make my fun i dont really have a prob but family k maamle main i get over conscious πŸ˜†.. so i might throw whatever i get on my hands 🀣... I dunnoπŸ˜† except the fact that they are gonna regret it.

- someone bullied you or your friend? beat them up 

- someone tried to steal your belongings? i would go " Dude wth are u trying to do 😳"

what would u say if...

a stranger came to you and said "your mum told me to drop you home"? "Dude, m 20 yrs old😳"

an enemy cursed your family? "Same to you" 🀣

complete alpahbet a to z

a b c d e f g h i ... j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

complete numbers up to 50...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

What cant you wait for in life? In normal life when someone says that they have sth to tell me and will do so later i cant wait to know what it is πŸ˜†.. i wont fall asleep until i know it πŸ˜†

Favourite Tamil serial? i dont watch them 😳

Favourite restuarant? M a very simple person so i can eat and be happy anywhere πŸ˜†

Favourite emoticion... 🀣

last time you got scared was.. when i was watching a movie and all of a sudden a ghost popped into my face 🀣.. well it wasnt tht serious later coz the heroine was just trying to scare ppl but that was soo unexpected and also i had my lights off 🀣

What are you scared of... loosing my family 

Most annoying this... when my laptop goes blue screen every time it finishes restarting.. it just goes on and on and  m like πŸ₯±

Most smelliest thing... i dunno πŸ˜†. vomit 🀣 u probably gonna go ewww 🀣

Most funniest thing.. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada ki priceless expressions🀣

Most kindest person.. For me its My dad

i am going... to sleep now coz m to sleepy and tired πŸ˜†

I do/do not like dogs because i LOVE them coz my childhood frens were them when my parents lied away from me. Honestly, i was soo attached to them that if they died then i would cry a swimming pool πŸ˜†.. I was a chota baccha till that time πŸ˜† but i used to watch those dog movies alot and then cry aswell watching the dog being left away.. and stuffs so yeah i am emotionally attached to dogs πŸ˜³ they are very faithful and can prove to be one of the best friend of a human being :)

I do/do not like cats because I like kittens coz they are adorable πŸ˜³

Will I be back with more questions? I hope not but i think u will 😳🀣

Childhood Questions

1. What is your first memory? Its not a nice one.. Me holding my grandma's hand when she passed away.

2. What was your favorite toy? cars

3. What was your favorite game? hide and seek πŸ˜† dunno.. 

4. Any non-family member adults stick out in your mind? Who were they, and how did you know them? Why do they stick out? No yaar not really.. the only ppl that stick out in my mind are my childhood frens when we were chota and a di whose i was a gr8 deewana of back in my school days πŸ€£ She looked kinda similar to gunjan :$ but i never watched MJHT those times

5. Who was your best friend when you were growing up? A girl named Yamuna.. We were together since prep

6. What is your fondest, childhood memory? all those times spent together with my friends back in the school. they are truly unforgettable πŸ˜

7. What is your worst childhood memory? dont really wanna share it. sorry !

Likes & Dislikes Questions

1. What's been your favorite movie of all time? loads so cant pick one

2. Read any good books? What were they? i only read comics πŸ˜†

3. What do you watch on the Television? Songs

4. When it comes to politics, do you care? If so, which way do you
tend to vote? If not, why don't you care? I dont care coz they are boring. not really my cup of tea.

5. What type of places do you hang out in with your friends? cinemas, parks, restaurants anywhere .

6. What type of places do you hang out in with your family? parks, shops, visiting places  , etc πŸ˜†

7. What would be the perfect gift for you? there isnt anything like perfect gift for me as long as they give it with their heart πŸ˜³

8. What's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? I really havent given it a thought. but by the word beautiful, the 1st thing that came to my mind was the love of a mum for her children 😳

9. What time of day is your favorite? noon time

10. What kind of weather is your favorite? i like spring

11. What is your favorite drink? (Coffee, Coke, Juice, Beer, Wine,
etc.) Tango and Juice

m tired now πŸ˜†