||_9th Creative Shopaholic Of The Week_|| - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by notfadedaway

congo sid! :) thankyou Ashu :) 

and sorry aahana! I couldn't answer the questions! :( been so busy! its been crazy!

my question; how to started sigg making and who or what inspired you? :) I really cant remember how i started making siggies but i think i just developed that interest like every person did in IF after looking at those amazing creations made by other siggy makers especially Khushi di Embarrassed.. and about inspiration i really dont think its fair that i choose a person because everyone inspires you .However, whenever i feel like giving up or sth like that I ALWAYS go and check out Jenny's creations.. so i believe she is my biggest inspiration :)
Originally posted by yulZ

[
with sooo many Qs to answer i dont see whats the fun bit in it Stern SmileROFL.. and shhh .. people aaram se Big smileROFL m not in rush ROFL 

This is the fun Sid...there is nothing fun to reply back at Q'sROFLROFLROFL
And why Shhh...Do I need to put this link in your gallery?Tongue
sid congratsss :D ROFL
its hinna btw! remember me? we talked on msn once with asma and ravz :P
Originally posted by _QueenofHearts_

sid congratsss :D ROFL i know ROFL 
its hinna btw! remember me? we talked on msn once with asma and ravz :P Yup i do :D that Queen bit always reminds me of you Wink btw coool siggy huh ROFL 
Originally posted by DUGGUlicious

This is the fun Sid...there is nothing fun to reply back at Q'sROFLROFLROFL I was once a MOTW n that was enough to make me realize this was complete hell Stern SmileROFL 
And why Shhh...Do I need to put this link in your gallery?Tongue rakhlo rakhlo noone will see it anyways coz i havent updates for agess so not many ppl are visiting it ROFL 
HAWWW TARZUUUShockedROFL
yeh mein kya dekh rahe hoonnROFLROFL

p.s congratzzz
p.s.s . BRBROFLROFL Edited by dangerouzIshk. - 9 years ago
^^you changed your user id ZKShocked...pagliSilly...i am not happy with you don girlStern Smile how could you...why...when..Cry
Edited by Aahaana - 9 years ago
ZM: yes i did..y?lets not discuss here..and wen yesterdayDisapproveROFL and why nott?u dunt like it? i say u change urs too and become dangerouz like meROFLROFLwe'll be matchingBig smile Edited by dangerouzIshk. - 9 years ago