Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
It's ok dear, take ur time and study hard. Best of luck for ur exams.
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Its midnight in Dehradun . All the lights are switched off inside the biggest bunglow of the city " RAICHAND HOUSE " . Everyone inside the house is in deep sleep except a boy . The boy is so restless in his sleep , most probably having a dream . 
He is seeing the vision of a deep jungle . A boy & a girl are talking to each other inside the jungle . The vision is not clear , everything seems to be a photonegetive to him . He can't see the faces of those boy & girl clearly , but can hear their conversation . The boy is pleading to the girl " please ...please don't leave me ... I can not live without you please..."the girl voice gently says " you have to & you will . You will get back all the happyness you want , you will be free once again ! Don't stop me ... To make you free I have to go ! "The boy pleads again " I don't want anything else , I want only you ! Please don't leave me ...please ! The boy cried again again but the girl doesn't listen to him . The girl says " good bye " & leaves ...the boy runs after her but can not find her . In extreme dissapointment the boy screams " Maithili !" !!!!
At this point the dream ends & the boy opens his eyes . He seats up on the bed , he is perspiring badly , his breating going on very fast . He picks up the glass of water from bed side table & was about to drink when someone switches on the lights of his room . It is his mother Haseena Raichand . Perhaps he screamed in his dream so badly that his mother could hear it from her room & ran up to his room . Haseena asks the boy gently " what happened my son ? Anything wrong ? " The boy looks up at his mother . He is damn handsome , his pair of icy grey eyes can enchant anyone in seconds , his 1 smile is just enough to make a girl crazy . Besides these he has a well maintained body too. Dehradun's maximum girl dreams to make him the prince Charming of their life . He is Abhay Raichand .
 Abhay answers his mother " nothing new mom , the same dream again ! The same dream which I am seeing since when I was of the age of 5 ! Long 20 years , from long 20 years the dream is haunting me ! Don't know whats the reason behind it . Don't know why am I seeing the same dream again & again !"
Haseena remains silent for a while , then said " Its still night Abhay . Try to sleep for rest of the night . "
Haseena leaves , but remains worried and decides she should talk to Chand , Chand Raichand , her husband , Abhay's father regarding this . She just can't see Abhay in this situation anymore . Perhaps something should be done now .
Abhay again switches off the lights & tries to sleep , but it seems like he still couldn't come out of the dream . He keeps wondering " why do I see this dream again & again ? Who was that girl ? " and after sometime he falls asleep .
Like every night this night also ends & next morning Abhay wakes up totally normal . He gets ready quick & comes down for breakfast . In breakfast table Haseena is supervising the servants , she looked at Abhay , seeing him normal she doesn't say anything more rather than good morning . She wants to talk about something else now . 
She asks " Do you remember whats the day today ? " 
Abhay remembered , but still tries to full his mother " Whats special mom ? "
Haseena seems to be annoyed " Oh ho Abhay ! When will you be responsible ? Your sister is coming home back today , you have to go to the airport to pick her up ! How can you forget it Abhay ? "
Abhay laughs loud " Come on Mom ! I don't need to pick her up ! Actually she herself will lead the whole city towards our house !"
Now Haseena really becomes serious . She asks in serious tone " Will you really not go ? Just because Chand is out of town I am asking you . Otherwise..."
Abhay smiles & assures his mom that he was just joking ! He surely will go . Abhay completes his breakfast rapidly , comes out & starts his bike . Though Haseena wanted to send car , but Abhay knows his unique sister will like the bike ride more .
 Abhay reaches airport much before his sister's flight time . Abahy keeps waiting for announcement of the flight . After sometime an anouncement of a flight is heard . Abhay gets alert , but no , this is not his sister's flight . His sister is coming from London & this flight came from Dubai . The flight landed and the Dobriyal family come out of the airport . Arnab is saying " I have arranged everything . The driver will come to pick us up ."
 Piya is not listening to Arnab , she is just seeing the city with great enchantment . Wao ! This city seems to be so beautiful , so natural ! As if the wind is whispering something , the nature is saying something ! In just few moments Piya is feeling a strong bonding with this city . Piya , lost in surprise , unties her hair , holds the scarf in hand & slowly comes out while untangling her hair with fingers . Suddenly a strong wind flows & snatches the scarf from her hand . The scarf starts to fly with the wind & finally ends its journey on Abhay's face .

Precap : Ooopsss !! sorry no precap ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Saayaniz - 11 years ago
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me first๐Ÿ˜ณ

Abhay's haunted by maithli's dream๐Ÿค”
Abhay airport aya apni sis ko pick up karne lekin pia ka scarf๐Ÿ˜‰ guess they will meet soon๐Ÿ˜‰

Best of luck forthe exams๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks for the pm
Edited by Abhiya_Gunner - 11 years ago
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Update 4 is posted ๐Ÿ˜Š waiting for your valuable comments ๐Ÿ˜Š
& sorry its the last update before my exam ๐Ÿ˜ญ the next update will be posted after 7th June ๐Ÿ˜” Sorry in advance ๐Ÿ˜ญ
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Best of luck for the exams.
So Abhay has dreams of Maithili...So they are both reborn kya?
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww I jus LOVED the update dear:-):-) Cant wait 4 Abhiya Meeting:-):-) but PLEASE THIS TIME UPDATE SOON OK,...
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon as you can and good luck on your exams
thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update dear
ALL THE BEST FOR UR XAMS!!๐Ÿ˜Š
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing update.was pia's name maithili ven she met him before may b in his previous lyf...jus a guess.btw thanx 4 pm & all d bst 4 ur exams.
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
luved abhay's intro...continue soon n thnx 4 d pm๐Ÿ˜ƒ