hema_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awsm update romi ...
loved every part ...
what happend 2 pia ...
update soon ...
Awesome update ⭐️ not boring at all. The Abhiya beach part was described beautifully and I loved the way Abhay proposed Piya his dialogue was superb. And I loved the Abhiya romance ❤️ But the last part has scared me. Cont asap n thx for pm 😊
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Wooo Romi ! Its just awesome ! loved each & every part ! the beach romance was just awsommm ! loved the way Abhay propsed her ! the dialogues were just superb ! & there three masketeres type sisterly celebration ! from every part it was awesome ! loved the marriage dress description ... but what happened at the end ?????? how can Piya leave ???? plzzz don't show that Piya got any melodramatic reason & left ! appoint Jeh behind this... Abhay hai na use thik karne ke liye...
continue soon & thanx for the pm
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update romi...loved abhiya...
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing dr... but what happens in d end...
where did pia go?? i hope she is fine...
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm
abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My comment updated on pg 93. 😳
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Romi simply amazing upd Romi , full of abhiya romance 😍 it was sooop beautiful yaar , u r an amazing writing and n it was not at all boring how can abhiya romance be boring and also loved the sisterly bonding , sooo cute yaar and at wat was tat at end ? Is piya kidnapped ? Upd soon Romi 
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome update Romi... abhay manages to carry a  preggo piya who is sad & mad at him thru window & the way he flirts with her in the car is cute. their night at the beach is romantic..  b'day celebration, the cake cutting, ring wearing, walk on the beach(&the decoration)is written beautifully . piya  's b'day with her family is good too. . we are in for a shocking surprise in the next  update 
sweet_neetu thumbnail
Just amazing romi
the date was beautiful
par end hope sab kuch theek
yaha kyun roka..
Thnxx for pm
piggi_Babes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I thot something else but itz waz a SPIDER hahahahahahahahahah... amazing...😆😆😆😆