Res
edited
awesome update

loved pia and haseena part

wow abhiya r getting married thats gr8Edited by .rumki. - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Thank God 😊 For once u heeded my advice 🀣 There was no apology mentioned  And no, the update was not at all boring coz its important to focus on other relations in life. Romance is not the only aspect of life πŸ˜› There are other relations that are probably more important in life that shapes us into the person that we are 😳 So I liked this update a lot  I hope Mishka realise their feelings soon n not run away from it. I am happy that Abhay finally has his family complete 😊 It was nice to see the Dobriyals accept Abhiya relation 😳 I hope they dont create any problems for them now but anyways Misha is team Abhiya so I dont worry too much on that πŸ˜‰ This update was very much needed n glad u showed the bonding of families πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
--edited--

awesuum update romi...πŸ‘ it was beautiful in every way!! πŸ‘πŸΌ And wonderfully written! I so so loved this update!!❀️ 😳
Misha kabir part was lovely! So bth r back to friends mode again,nt knwing wat they feel for eachother!! And omg! Misha ate all those foods alone! 🀣 she is surely something!πŸ˜†
Loved haseena-pia bond!! It was an emotional moment!!😳
I loved the part where abhay mentioned the word husband!!😳 and the emotions pia felt,everything was just wonderful! ⭐️It was again beautifuly written!πŸ‘πŸΌ
And the scene pia calling madhu mom,inspite of loosing her memory,was most memorable part of the story!! A mother-child bond is the most strongest of all,and the way you brought out this whole thing,was marvellous!!!πŸ‘
Am happy dat dobrials inspite of knowing their truth accepted abhay!!! 😊
And ya abhay's dialogues in the last,were fav! πŸ‘πŸΌ
hm..nw pia is in dilemna! She doesnt knw wat to do!!
Overall a lovely update! Brilliant job!! πŸ‘Keep it up dear..πŸ‘πŸΌ
continue plz..and thanks for the pm..😳Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
is chapter 28 updated ? on which pg ? i can't find😭
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
finally I found it out πŸ˜ƒ! nice update RomiπŸ‘ . Haseena was loving Piya like a typical sasuma ..😳...good ! & ya part b me to be cont ???? u still working on it ?                                                                                             Yipppeeeiii !!!! finally I got the whole part b !!πŸ˜‰! thanks a lot Romi !!! & ya , if for a singltime u say sorry again , I will not schold u , I will surely kill u 😑😑! awsm update ! fab job ! liked it sooo muchπŸ˜ƒEdited by Saayaniz - 11 years ago
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just amazing rd πŸ‘
I so so so so SO loved it yaar , poor piya she is sooo worried but I just loved how abhay consoled her and piya keh pyaar mein abhay ek vampy se chef hogaya πŸ˜†
And abhay ka husband wala dialouge was so so so so cute πŸ˜³ He is too hot and adorable to handle πŸ˜³
Piya and haseena ki bonding was really very nice , accho baat hai saas Bahu abhi seh hi mother daughter hogaya πŸ˜†
And misha and kabir wala part was soo cute along funny πŸ˜†
The part were piya reconsis her mommy was very touchy πŸ˜ƒ
It was amazing upd overall and yay abhiya ki shaadi πŸ₯³
Sorry for late reply btw u know na I'm lil aalsu πŸ˜†
Conti soon warna I will do πŸ˜‘
Edited by Mohit-deewani - 11 years ago
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the pm .. wonderful updates , abhay's caring for piya is very sweet, mishka  moments are cute too...piya gets to meet her parents & abhiya wedding coming , it will be interesting.
abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Unres [Edited]

Finally I read both the parts. Mindblowing Romi. Part a and Part b both were extraordinary good. πŸ₯³

Dialogue delivery was perfect and yeah I'm glad you made this update bigger one. πŸ‘

I enjoy reading big chapters. So for me it was double dose. 😳
Edited by renu4u - 11 years ago
piaviviandsena thumbnail
hey thax fr pm. update was awsm. wow yr dobriyal's to man gye. m very happy. mishu or kabir ke bich bht kuch chal rha he yr.
i luv abhiya movments! & i really lyk hw pia is thinking bout hasina & madhu.
kya yr 2 din ke liye abhiya ko alg rehna pdega? bt i no my abhay very well, use pia se milne se is duniya ki koi takad nhi rok sakti! nw waiting fr next 1. if its possible try to update soon dear!