Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I Know ur answer wud be "Isn't it obvious ? for RAM N Sakshi !" but guys tell me another reason dat entertains u ... 
 like for me its Niharikas super funny yet so true witty dialogues... wats for u ?

Ram n sakshi r loved by all.. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tugga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well to be totally honest with u i was completely and utterly sold out on the relationship evolution of the two leads.

But what really helped was the sharp and quick twists n turns - mostly lightly dealt with and swiftly dealt with by CVs- with ALWAYS  RAYA in the picture.

Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Taking the risk of sounding corny and getting laughed at..
I'd say,
I watch BALH because Ram & Priya make my belief in Love in stronger than ever...

Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Waah Waah... i so knew it... ALL ppl want is Sum RaYa scenes... but come on d other side characters too make BALH yaarπŸ˜‰
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm a silent reader on this forum, this is my first post here. :)
I had quit Ekta shows a long time back, but there was a spark in this one that dragged me into it.
The first thing that attracted me to BALH was the C-night promo. I LOVED Ram-Sakshi's chemistry level. I was bowled over by them. 😳
So, that night I actually caught an epi.. it was Priya's confession to Ram. It made me cry. I've been aware of Sakshi Tanwar, but had never ever seen her previous acting. She's one of my faves now... so natural and amazing! That episode made me want more. So I went back to the beginning and watched all the epi's and caught up lol. You can call me a BALH addict now.

So, I watch BALH for Ram-Sakshi, like others here. && I like Vikram and Neha too. :)
And I'm hoping.. that the story continues to make me crave more of BALH & Ram-Sakshi.

-aisha

ratheesh1993 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ilove BALH for its stupendous lead pair, very fast twists without much dragging and for all those cute RaYa scenes that welled up tears in my eye and stirred my heart.

Pinky.Raya thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi_baby07

I'm a silent reader on this forum, this is my first post here. :)
I had quit Ekta shows a long time back, but there was a spark in this one that dragged me into it.
The first thing that attracted me to BALH was the C-night promo. I LOVED Ram-Sakshi's chemistry level. I was bowled over by them. 😳
So, that night I actually caught an epi.. it was Priya's confession to Ram. It made me cry. I've been aware of Sakshi Tanwar, but had never ever seen her previous acting. She's one of my faves now... so natural and amazing! That episode made me want more. So I went back to the beginning and watched all the epi's and caught up lol. You can call me a BALH addict now.

So, I watch BALH for Ram-Sakshi, like others here. && I like Vikram and Neha too. :)
And I'm hoping.. that the story continues to make me crave more of BALH & Ram-Sakshi.

-aisha

welcum dear... i m really glad to read ur comment... πŸ˜ƒ
ashi4567 thumbnail
becoz of light hearted drama...
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
there are actually a thousand reasons to watch this show...but I would say its the story line which caught my attention and also the unusual pairing which we never seen before...I have said this before also and now saying again that initially I was hesitant and reluctant to see BALH continuously but it was my mother who insist that we both see this, let me say here that my mom doesn't watch any other show so u guys can well imagine how surprised I was, though the story line draws my attention but still I was reluctant but as I started to watch it, I somehow feel the similarity of Priya's character with mine in some or other way, and secondly definitely Iiked Ram's character...and now am like an addict to this show, infact for last two months am only concentrating on this show...though both Saakshi and Ram rocks! luv u guys :*   ❀️  Edited by jineejiggs - 12 years ago
laduprav thumbnail
i love balh bcoz os raya awesome chemistry...unique love...their relation [progression make me fan of raya...