Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arya009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
now we gonna get indirect akash jaap...😡i dnt get it y the hell m has to get uday arrested...she didnt get j arrested y uday...😭😭
mystic.charm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arya009

now we gonna get indirect akash jaap...😡i dnt get it y the hell m has to get uday arrested...she didnt get j arrested y uday...😭😭

Cause j didn't do anything to uncle Akash 😡 but seriously I really felt like killing manyata for her attitude and Akash for his indirect jaap 😡 😡 😡
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
love your post, so down to the point.
Mishika123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I want the same.who wants that Akash back.
-TellyPrincess- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love.anjlenirma

when akash is in dek it problem...

when he goes there is also problem...😡
ei jata kio nehi...😡
cv s are mantel...😡haam jo nehi chate ouhi hamme dete he...
oparse udays injured and also arest by police...off jatke pe jatka,,😡
wesebhi mantaya is now yuvrani so polise will  obey manyata s order...
when monday will come...😲...

Your soo right, when he is not here theres a problem and when he's here theres a problem, so basically saying he is the problem. You know what he should come back, but as evil and then Manyata😡 starts hating him and then she realizes her mistake and goes back to Uday❤️, but Uday❤️ plays hard to get with her.

YAHHH!!!!!! That is exactly what should happen, you know the CV's should ask us Manveerians😉 what should happen in the show. They just make the actors do what we want them to do😈

PS. Before I use to right Akash's😡 name in green and Manyata's 😡in pink but now I am gonna start writing her name in green too, since I hate her as much as Akash😡 now (soo selfish😡). Oh and also I am seeing alot of angry face emoticons in comments on this topic mostly beside Akash's😡 name (😃Keep up the good work😃)