Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
1.Niharika's raaz ,i think, could be that all her children except Nuts are not Amarnath's child, Jayesh was her ex husband or lover

2. RaYa are surely gonna separate

3. not sure, but seems like Ram will believe Nih. but would think over what Priya will say

4. about KK, she is not coming back soon, but may be after Nih's truth is revealed in front of Ram

5. As for leap, m more hoping here that it is not coming
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nancy_NUTS

1.Niharika's raaz ,i think, could be that all her children except Nuts are not Amarnath's child, Jayesh was her ex husband or lover

2. RaYa are surely gonna separate

3. not sure, but seems like Ram will believe Nih. but would think over what Priya will say

4. about KK, she is not coming back soon, but may be after Nih's truth is revealed in front of Ram

5. As for leap, m more hoping here that it is not coming

I too am not for the leap...hope the CVs don't let us down...Monday's episode will be important...
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dharad

Come on they are already in their forties and if the leap happens, what is Ekta going to show a buddha Ram and Buddhi Priya trying to find romance at the age of 70? Why can't they speed up the track, let Niharika's raaz come out, throw her out of Ram's life and show new challanges in Raya life. The whole serial is ridiculous. She may have started with whatever intentions, by trying to put all that typical twists it has become a stale bhelpudi, which is such a shame. Wasting the talent of artists like Ram and Shakhi. I feel sorry for both.

I totally agree with you...but if the leap happens, I am sure the show is gonna be doomed...
swathia40 thumbnail
By all the news what i hear, i suspect there will be a leap for sure...according to d precap priya is plooting sumthng againt nih..from where the seperation starts n goes on..though rays seperate priya will struggle to reveal nih's evil n throw her out of kapoor mansion...she knows that d prob wud nt b solved by quittng ram's lyf n so she fights strongly wid a belief dat nobody cn seperate dem...if it goes lyk this i hope leap wud nt be for years bt jus few months( considering the opinion of fans too)...n KK wil nt be back to kapoor mansion this soon..it surely takes tym...
Saisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

The leap may or may not happen...some say it is a rumour and some say it is real...unless and until we watch the next week's episodes, it is impossible to say anything...but if there is seperation I am sure there will be a fall in the viewership...if they unite them after the leap, then something positive can be expected...very unpredictable CVs of BALH...😕😡

Well said bhai.we will wait and watch
soumya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Isn't this show a unique one?...straight from Ekta's heart?
If she opts for leap then where is the uniqueness in it?
I seriously think...BT will change their mind about leap...(.that's if there is one)

Current storyline has somuch of potential...they can do lot with that
y go for leap and stuff anyway?

Seperation track...is ok as long as no leap and not stretched more than a week.
One request from RAYA fans BT pls make sure u show us NIHARIKA with katori in her hand begging outside Kapoor mansion.