anya RS: Spell of the heart!!!

neelima_menon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello my sweet shamya😊 fans after days n days of unending craziness for our darling shamya prompted to rite an RS on ANYA…………Guys truely speaking hav never written any os/ff before, I dnt hav any experience in writing romantic scenes , just a small fiction work, hopefully I will b able 2 make u all smile a bit n transport 2 anya land for some time………..if I m able 2 do tat I consider myself pretty lucky!!!!!!!😛My dearest forum members ur valuable comments , opinions criticisms are most welcum, just giv me ur honest reply guys a humble request frm my side………….

The situation is anya married n there had been a super misunderstanding between them.. both lashed out& insulted  each other in a very pathetic way….  Becoz of sme office work angry papa(dnt knw whether he is nw like tat) has sent anant to delhi n so he leaves without clearing them for a week and navya left at bajpayee house…….both r equally sad n frustrated n angry at their own places away frm each othr……..but guys wat r frendz for, ritz n ranvir talks 2 anya make them clear their MU, but they havnt spoken as such….Ranvir 2 make anant feel a bit guilty told him tat navya is gonna leav him n go bac 2 her home since she doesn't trust him anymore ….n ritz told navya wen  anant waz returning hom so tat she can plan smething!

Navya had been waiting for anants  call since ritz had told her ranbir had talked 2 anant …the call which told her that her life was on it's way….she looked around…everything seemed perfect…her heart was beating like a trumpet in her chest….how will she face him…what will she say….she had behaved in a bad way…. insulting him…would he be able to forgive her…what if he was still angry…her eyes brimmed again… …she was ready to beg him for his forgiveness…there was no place for ego in her heart…her heart was brimming with love…

Anant was driving at a break neck speed…he was breaking all speed limits…there was no place for caution in his mind…he had to reach her….how could she leave him and go…why not you idiot…after the way you treated her, she should leav u…you ask for trust when you yourself don't trust her…. what if she did not want him … fear of loosing her gripped at his heart… what a mess he had made of his life..He switched off the music system and jammed his foot on the accelerator…..reached home, taking two steps at a time he climbed d stairs ingnoring d calls of buadadi n baba at present he didn't care abt his family

He entered and kicked the door close…when his eyes got accustomed to the semi darkness, he saw…the room had been transformed to an erotic zone….
soft  music playing….a small lamp in one corner …. was flickering maddeningly…throwing shadows on the wall n he could smell coffee…the scent was doing wild things to his brains…red roses his favorite…..in a vase….and there in the middle she stood…like an angel…wearing a red chiffon sari….red again his favorite…hair cascading down her shoulders…no make up…not even a touch of lipgloss…just her mangalsutre dangling around her neck….simple….but So very beautiful….untouched beauty…his angel …..his heart melted at the site of his pretty wife, his navya!!! who made the first move is pretty debatable but move they did…next second they were in each others arms…navya held him so tight….he felt his breath knocked out …
anant– easy my pretty wife…you want to kill me  
navya looked up into his face – yes…I have died a thousand deaths in the last few days
anant took her face in his palms –sweetheart I have been like an idiot …I don't think I can go through it ever again…you are my life support system and being away from you is death for me…
navya had tears rolling down –anant m so sorry I shouldn't hav insulted u
he cut her – no no you did nothing wrong….I am the one who is wrong………….
navya–I love you and I trust you…
navya stood on her toes and placed a hard kiss on his mouth…making him quite….he pulled her closer and devoured her mouth…she returned his kiss with the same intensity…it was like they had starved for ages and then suddenly been give a three course meal…they consumed each other…but to live they had to breathe…. He detangled himself from her arms and went to sit on the sofa….stared at navya …he very lovingly pulled her towads him & asked "can I kiss u again n again????'

navya stammered –since when did you need permission.. said in low passionate voice plz do d honours….he looked deeply into her eyes….and then slowly, deliberately, anant bent his head…he'd kissed her before… so many times…it had knocked him out of his world, he didn't know how long it lasted…asecond ,a minute, an hour…it wasn't long enough…he wanted more What started as a soft kiss quickly turned into a passionate exploration of their lips and mouth with their hands working along. Their week long separation was showing it's effect.…he wanted her…his hands slid up her back to hold her gently against him so that she could feel his response…on d othr navya felt as if she waz in heaven… her heart pounded wildly every part of her body tingling with excitement  She felt her life changing n  felt her soul being stolen from her…..his strong arms encircled her, pressing her soft body against his hard chest….

anant–navya my sweet wife!! I love you so much…I need you so much… …I'm going mad for you…And then he lifted and carried her to bed….n deeply looked into her eyes n whisperd 'be mine'it wasn't a question, nor a demand…it was a wish to belong to each other… the room was lit only by moonlight…she savored the slow heat of his touch…she lifted her face up when his hands framed it…and relished the soft brush of his thumb across her cheek bones and beneath her ears….

Anant :you are so pretty…my sweet angel…

Navya  I like it more wen u cal me jhalli

Anant smiled nauhtily–ohhh realy mam….what else do you like jhalli …do you like this….he kissed the small throbbing pulse at the base of her throat…or this  …he kissed her temples…. Or may b this…he kissed her earlobes…n finally returned 2 her lips……. n passionately made love to her , and going on whispering sweet nothings in her ears n also telling her he vill b always ther for her…After d glow faded, he spoke  to her hw magical waz it 4 him n hw she waz glowing nw navya blushed n hid herslf in his chest……… nt able 2 meet his eyes….aftr soo much of coaxing frm anant 2 tel him hw she felt navya just traced his jaw line n looked deeply into his eyes n told 'I  luv u sooo much anant'Anant just laughed n told I knew always navya beneath ur calm exterior smewer a passionate women waz hiding n u always surprise me sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!

N finally they slept blissfully in each others arms………….❤️

That's it my deariers plzzz forgiv d mistakes n m rely sry if u guys didn't like it……

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeahhh...m the second one to comment neelima😃...it was awesome...i had gooosebumps yaar...loved it.😳...plllss request u to keep writin such rs's..👏.its ufff!!m breathin really high...☺️ Edited by neetha - 12 years ago
neelima_menon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neetha

yeahhh...m the second one to comment neelima😃...it was awesome...i had gooosebumps yaar...loved it.😳...plllss request u to keep writin such rs's..👏.its ufff!!m breathin really high...☺️

thanx a lottt neetha, just wrote smething... havnt written b4 .m sooo happy tat u  liked it appreciation means a lottt dear😊
Stepha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb RS dr luvd it so much!!!
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: neelima_menon

thanx a lottt neetha, just wrote smething... havnt written b4 .m sooo happy tat u  liked it appreciation means a lottt dear😊

hey u better start writin anymre..n ya i knw hw grt ne feels wen his/her wrk has been appreciated..i gave a genuine comment k...😃
ganganavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG OMG I am deaddd superbbb dear 👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.
omshanti55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow really nice
luved it.keep it up.
Parsh_shamya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh di im sorry im late...anyway suprb rs di...luved it keep writing...
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful rs...a romantic one!
keep up the good work!!
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow neelima superb.So romantic post.Pls do continue writing such posts👏👏👏👏