May 31st WRITTEN UPDATE!!!

wildblossom thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

HI!! Another great episode coming up! Will Karanpropose? What will Sunaina do about Shamit? Let's find outπŸ˜›

Thanks to Belle1989 for the videoπŸ‘

Night Time- outside of house!!

Sunaina is still reeling with shock from the conversation she heard between Shamit and the person on the phone. A storm is starting outside, and Sunaina is crying as she walks about. She remembers telling Shamit how much she loves the house. 😭Sunaina is having a hard time believing what she heard, but then realizes that she has to tell her father and figure out where to get the money from that they owe Shamit.

Inside- in the dining area

Sunaina comes inside where everyone is eating. Not knowing that Sunaina heard him, Shamit starts acting friendly. Sunaina says out of nowhere that sometimes she has this fear that someone will take their home. Dev laughs at her and Shamit looks confused but he goes back to being friendly and kind. He tells her that some surprises are coming up in her life and after them she will be very happy.🀒 Shamit's mom tells Sunaina to smile otherwise they will leave from there. Dev adds that Shamit and his mom are staying with them for a few days and its Sunaina's responsibility to watch over them! Sunaina is shocked.

Hotel Room

Rakshet and Karan are back at their hotel room after seeing where Sunaina lives. They are eating dinner too and Karan says that he wants to live in front of his dream girl's house!πŸ˜† Rakshet says they have an appointment with the broker tomorrow to get a house. Karan is too excited and wants to go now, but Rakshet reminds him its late at night. Rakshet says, "People in love truly don't see anything- they are blind!" Karan gets fired up at the word blind and threatens Rakshet never to say it again because he hates the word 'blind'. He says that he can't imagine how blind people live.

Karan's phone rings- its Mr. Divan! Karan pretends that he is an answering maching and says, "All lines are busy at this moment." Then he repeats himself in hindi!πŸ˜† Mr. Divan knows Karan is there and gets angry when Karan hangs up.

Divan house

Mr. Divan throws the phone on the bed. Radha asks him what's wrong. He says that her sweet son thinks he is smarter than everyone else but he is forgetting that I am his father. Radha tries to appease him by saying that at least Karan is smart enough not to be fooled by anyone even though he tries to fool others. But, Mr. Divan is still upset that Karan is trying to make him look like a fool!πŸ˜‰

Hotel Room

Karan turns off the cell phones and Rakshet asks him what he is doing. Karan says that phones will remain off now and they are leaving the hotel. Rakshet tells Karan to come back to reality and forget his dream girl because she is not in his destiny. Karan says that he is doing what he feels he has to do and he is going to propose to Sunaina now. πŸ‘

Sunaina's house

Sunaina is sitting at her pottery wheel worrying about what to do. She decides she has to tell her father now, otherwise they will lose everything! She is scared about what Shamit might do.😭 She feels that she can do at least this much by warning her parents.

Inside house- Soman (Sunaina's mom- they call her Suni before, but I guess her name is Soman) and Dev together

Dev is telling Soman that if there will be some money left over after the monthly spending- at least 8 or 10 thousand rupees, he wants to buy Sunaina a new pottery wheel! He tells Soman that he can say with pride that Sunaina is not his daughter, but his son! Sunaina hears all of this! Dev adds that once their daughters are married they will live a retired life in their home! Soman agrees and says that they will live with their daughters memories in the house! Sunaina begins to cry hearing their sentiments.😭 Sunaina thinks that if she tells her father about Shamit now he will break down.

Sunaina leaves them and goes to her room. She can't stop crying think about the fact that her parents are so innocent and think that their guests are wonderful people.  She looks out the window crying. 😭She starts praying and says, "God, people turn to you when they have nothing left, I am lost- please help me. Please don't make things hard for my parents! Give me all of their diffiiculties- don't I deserve that much in return for my blindness? At least show me a way out of this God!"

Sunaina decides to call Demant and ask him for help! 😊Sunaina dials his number on her phone but remembers telling Demant earlier that she can do things for herself. She hangs up the phone and decided that she will have to solve this problem by herself.  

Next day- Karan, Rakshet, and Broker- looking at a house

Karan is looking at a house and complains that the windows don't let him see his dream girl's house.πŸ˜† The Broker (funny hair- you have to see it) is confused and Rakshet explains the Karan's DREAM house requires windows from which he can see other houses.πŸ˜† Karan is unhappy and forces the Broker to show them another house. They now are in a house that has a window from which Karan can see the front of Sunaina's house! Karan says its perfect, but the Broker says that he only wanted them to see the style of the house, but they cant have this one because it is already rented out. Karan asks the broker how much money he is getting for the house monthly and says that he will offer twice that much! The Broker is excited and accepts the money! He hands Karan the keys to the house!πŸ˜› The Broker goes and Karan is left staring out the window waiting for Sunaina to appear.πŸ˜†

Sunaina's room

Saloni is combing her hair and asks Sunaina what's wrong. Sunaina explains that people can wear so many masks- you never know who they really are. She says that this always happens to her- wherever she expects something- has hopes from someone, they let her down! She says that she never expected Shaaa.... She stops before saying his name. Saloni turns to look at her. Saloni thinks that Sunaina is still upset over Rakshet and Karan. She comforts Sunaina saying that at least there are people like Shamit! 😲 Sunaina thinks that it is good she did not tell Saloni about Shamit. Saloni leaves and Sunaina wonders who she can ask for help.😭

Next day- Sunaina in courtyard

Sunaina is walking around the courtyard when Shamit comes out. Sunaina says Good Morning too him. Her voice is tight and barely hiding her anger. Shamit asks for forgiveness for coming out without her permission but her collect of work is beautiful. Sunaina asks him how he can love inanimate things like pottery?😑 He says that of course he can and after all its part of Sunaina's dreams and house. Sunaina's anger goes and she is about to cry. She says, "So you understand this feeling? What would you do if I told you that someone wants to steal everything from my family? Do you know that this house was put together by my father? Through every difficulty, every sadness- my father put this dream together."

Shamit is confused and asks her why she is telling this to him. She says because you are trying to break our dreams and build a shopping mall on top of them! πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ Shamit asks how she knows this? Sunaina says that the truth can't remain hidden- she heard him on the phone! Sunaina begins to cry😭 and tells him that her father will pay him back for everything but before he can he will break down hearing this truth! She asks him if there is a way that this can remain between them only. She tells him that her blindness has already given her family so much trouble and she doesn't want them to have more problems!😭 She begs Shamit to fix everything and save her family. She says she will do whatever he wants! 😭 Shamit gets a funny look on his face. πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ The evil villain music starts playing as Shamit gets really close to Sunaina. He is right against her back. 😑😭 He asks, "WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

😭THE END

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kajal03 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
great update πŸ‘   Thanks.
ruby89 thumbnail