Written Update 1st May 2012

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Saanchi tops her class in the university exams. Sanchi and her parents celebrate it and feels happy. The Mathur family happiness is shattered when they realize that their property papers have been stolen. Saanchi suspects Shobha and says the reason for suspecting her (she reminds some of the flashback scenes). Sobha who is stalking at sanchi's house listens to it... feels tensed and goes away from there. 

Veena and sanchi go to sobha and asks about property papers. Shobha denies the allegations...and when sanchi speaks out loudly...sobha bad mouths about sanchi's character and creates a scene. Veena faces off with her for insulting Saanchi...and throws mango pickle on her. Saanchi uses Roop to find the truth about the theft...and says she will help her to get indu's love. Roop agrees to it and says she will find it out soon and tell her. Indu talks to guddu in the balcony and he sees sanchi...says to guddu that he can't believe that sanchi has done all those things. Malti listens to this...and is distressed to learn that Indu still loves Saanchi. Malti goes to meet sanchi.

Precap : Indu and sanchi will be quarelling being in their balconies and sanchi will say that the house in which he living is ther own (sanchi's house)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update!

Ha, Sanchi seeing Indu first thing in the morning didn't spoil your results did it now?! Would have been a nice scene if Mahak hadn't been shown smirking away again! I'm beginning to think that the smirky look is her natural look!

Show is picking its pace up again as, Sanchi was quick to work out, and that Shoba was responsible for the theft and confrontation already happened. I don't like how she is taking advantage of Roop though, by bribing her with Indu.
Sanchi yelled at Indu for treating her like a possession, yet who is she to promise his love to Roop? Isn't she doing the same thing, by treating his heart as an object that she can bargain away? Also Indu is a 'gunda' and is not good enough for her, yet this 'mindless thug' is good enough for Roop!? Does Sanchi even care that Roop is Sitaram's daughter, her landlord, and the kindly man who risked his life to help free her from marrying Indu? It seems not as to return his favour she is helping Roop marry that same man! All so that she can avoid marrying him herself! I don't mind that Sanchi is sneaky, but I think sometimes she is too manipulative!

Good precap hope Indu hears Sanchi, and hasn't already walked off! Please CV's at least continue with this quick pace! Plus I personally want some nice INSA, not all scenes where Sanchi is ranting and yelling at Indu!

Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suki11

Thanks for the update!

Ha, Sanchi seeing Indu first thing in the morning didn't spoil your results did it now?! Would have been a nice scene if Mahak hadn't been shown smirking away again! I'm beginning to think that the smirky look is her natural look!

Show is picking its pace up again as, Sanchi was quick to work out, and that Shoba was responsible for the theft and confrontation already happened. I don't like how she is taking advantage of Roop though, by bribing her with Indu.
Sanchi yelled at Indu for treating her like a possession, yet who is she to promise his love to Roop? Isn't she doing the same thing, by treating his heart as an object that she can bargain away? Also Indu is a 'gunda' and is not good enough for her, yet this 'mindless thug' is good enough for Roop!? Does Sanchi even care that Roop is Sitaram's daughter, her landlord, and the kindly man who risked his life to help free her from marrying Indu? It seems not as to return his favour she is helping Roop marry that same man! All so that she can avoid marrying him herself! I don't mind that Sanchi is sneaky, but I think sometimes she is too manipulative!

Good precap hope Indu hears Sanchi, and hasn't already walked off! Please CV's at least continue with this quick pace! Plus I personally want some nice INSA, not all scenes where Sanchi is ranting and yelling at Indu!

Hi Ramya  - thanks for the update.

Suki11 - totally agree with everything again.

Dumbo thinks he is rowdy goon who is good enough for Roop the foop  not for her, dumbo is being a toff (upper class) - ie she thinks that  she is too educated for him😡😡😡😡😡

She DOESN'T  deserve him - he is too hot and cute.

Jay

ps_ilu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks.. nice precap! Good to see CVs are back on track. 
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Ramya  - thanks for the update.

After watching the episode ---- I thought it was a cr*p episode.  WHY?

1/  Dumbo topped in her exams ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ who gives a crap. 

2/  Boring and irritating mathurs lost their house deeds 
      file   who gives a shit

3/  Smirky(mehak) is smirking again -  how annoying  -    
      who gives a damn.😡😡

4/  Dumbo promising roop the poop cutie indu for return  
      her household papers ---- how cheap and toffee nosed
      of her.😡😡😡

5/  Cutie only in the episode for one minute ------ heart
       breaking (😊missed him loads😊). His acting abiliies
      are NOT being utlized fully - what a waste.

6/   Cutie's mom wants dumbo to wear those western
       clothes again  ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡please please spare us she looks  
       like a tart and  sl*g  -- have mercy on us.

7/   Precap  - again dumbo is ranting and raving at Cutie
       What is new, it has become a daily occurance.😡

8/  Precap - Cutie has not heard her rant and rave about
      the house being hers - ---- with all that  ranting and
      raving he has lost the will to be near her. 

No wonders the TRP' s are low and also it is number 51 ranking on IF and the lead celebrity ranking is falling on weekly basis . Audience can not relate to the female lead fighting against male lead but rather she should be fighting for him against all the baddies.  Why on earth has this show got so many baddies when female lead is doing all the vampish/villiany things quite well herself.

Answers on postcard to:

Jay deol
London
UK

_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update!!😊
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Ramya. I am so proud of Sanchi for coming out on top again. Way to go girl. 
I didn't think there is anything wrong with trying to bribe Roop. She did say that she will win her battles by hook or crook. I would do the same where my family and home is concerned. Better than crying! You go girl!