Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyleaves thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Res

Edited

Sorry for updating late. What I really like about your story is that your characters think and we get to know their thought process. Some stories are only from one or two persons' pov. But in your story we get to see the pov of other characters too. Your story has a parallel track which is beautifully interwoven with the main story which adds to its beauty :-) Edited by lazyleaves - 12 years ago
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Felt that an update was on its way.😊😊😊😊😊
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 khushi getting jealous so cute and anjali not realizing feeding her insecurities but really do you want a man to talk about  business when whole day he is dealing with it her her thinking she needs to grow up arnav likes she is a bit childish and a bit pagal he like to spoil her if its not broke why fix it and she is mature where it count loved the update hope they talk this distance is making them think all the wrong way loved the up Edited by dumas - 12 years ago
savvz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice ...this style is fun... :)
Arathy-V thumbnail

if it was in some other FF i wud hav seriosuly hated these insecurities but wen it cums 2 About Last Night,i luuuv it..i really hoped Arnav will b cumin 2 Lucknow but as usual in ALN,unexpectd is alwez expected..

Edited by arathyvr - 12 years ago
Onlooker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Am struggling to keep up with your updates.  Of course, am not complaining dear.  It makes me excited, that i definitely has something to look forward to.

Loved the text conversations..esp 'about Last Night'..i very much appreciated their straight forwardness.  Glad they 'talked' to each other..

Anjali cannot keep her away from little kushi..was amused by the disappointment of yash when anjali did not extend her invitation to yash to stay overnight..

jblueday thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haha khushi getting jealous againπŸ˜† atleast she recognised her actions towards him, she knows she is a child but our arnav might find it cute only if she didnt knowπŸ˜† anjali and yash on their way to happily everafter, iam so happy!
update soonπŸ‘
Arathy-V thumbnail

dude im really really very sorry for this...i just foget tat i had reserved a place before...

Edited by arathyvr - 12 years ago
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Uh oh .. Khushi jealousy ?? ahh he brought lil khushi to stay the night how sweet.. !! Yashali are soo cute .. cant wait for their love story to unravel <3
Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing... woww now its time for khushi to be jealous ah πŸ˜Š she thinks that arnav finds her ways to childish.. but what she doesnt know is he loves her childish waysπŸ˜‰ little khushi staying with anjali... and yash and anjali are taking baby steps towards love