ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

😃I'm sorry for the late update. There was some confusion about who has to do the update so I wrote it as soon as a I woke up, which btw , is 15 minutes back😳

Written Update

The episode starts with Vishal and Saraswati. Vishal surprises Saraswati by gifting her a new TV. Saraswati chides him for indulging in it and asks him to save. Vishal gets pissed off(as usual😆) and Saraswati has no otheroption but to accept and praise the TV. Just then, Lakshmi calls Saraswati and asks her and Vishal to come to Sanatan Nagar immediately for a surprise. Vishal says no at first but then reluctantly agrees.🤔

Cut to Dadi's room. Dadi is sitting with a friend who's saying sorry  for not being able to attend Arjun's marriage as she was in Paris. (Budhape mein jawani. Junglee jawaniii🤣) Dadi goes to get sweets for her. Saumya enters the room and the Aunty mistakes her for Saumya. There is a misunderstanding and then Dadi comes and clears it. She then shows her friend a photo of Arjun and Lakshmi who praises them immensely. They place the photo next to a dollhouse which looks a lot like AM.(What's a dollouse doing in Dadi's room? I'll never be able to figure this Dadi out😕) The dollhouse is about to fall but then Saumya saves it from falling. (She's gonna save AM. Lord, mercy.🤢)

Vishal and Saraswati reach Sanatan Nagar where Lakshmi gifts them a new car. They refuse profusely and Vishal is obviously very hurt. (Pehle to driving classes bhi li thi. Ab swabhimaan ki baat ho gayi. Whatta weirdo😡). Vishal says something about being poor but that doesn't meant that they have to take a car from Lakshmi. Lakshmi says that this wasn't about being rich or poor. She always wanted to gift them a car. After a long argument, Vishal and Saraswati finally accept the car. Lakshmi also gifts a 4 dhaam yatra to Bua and Bauji. Lakshmi also promises to find a groom for Bua very soon and get her married off. Everybody gets emotional and Vishal and Saraswati drive off.

Arjun reaches AM and looks for Lakshmi. Ramu chacha tells him that Lakshmi is not at home subah se and hasn't even eaten her lunch. He sits and tries to call Lakshmi who doesn't pick up her phone. Saumya sees Arjun and asks him to join her for coffee. He refuses twice. (Poor guy can't even make small talk with his ex😵). Saumya gets the feeling that she's been dismissed and walks off. Just then, Lakshmi comes and says that she was busy shopping and asks Arjun to guess what she bought. Saumya says some insignificant things but Arjun correctly guesses that she bought a car for Saraswati and 4 dhaam yatra for Bauji. He then praises her for being so caring about her family. Saumya looks on. Lakshmi says that she's very tired and asks Arjun for a coffee. He says that he's dying for a cuppa. ( Me no sadist, but I loved the way Arjun said no to Saumya and then immediately said yes to Lakshmi🥳). Lakshmi asks Saumya to join them and all of them are chatting. (Actually only Lakshmi is talking while Arjun is gazing at her adoringly☺️). Saumya looks on and regrets her decision for not accepting Arjun's love when she had the chance.

Ramu chacha comes and says that RV is calling Saumya and Arjun. They both go off and Lakshmi follows them. RV is discussing business prospects with Saumya while Lakshmi is eavesdropping. She disagrees with Saumya's views and is about to enter the room when she suddenly stumbles in and RV looks at her angrily while Arjun looks helpless as usual.

Precap- Arjun is applying balm on Lakshmi's foot and asking her what she wanted to tell Dad. She tells him that Saumya was saying nonsense and that she should be the one giving ideas to Sasur ji. Arjun looks mildy amused. Saumya, as usual, is eavesdropping. (What's with eavesdropping and AM?🤣) 

Suhana.😃

Edited by ArjunLaxmiFL - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks Suhana..Vishal-Saraswati scene generally bore me to tears so I skip it..too bad you needed to update about it 😆

And can you believe it, they are trying to make Soumya into some Mahaan nari who will save AM 🤣 They tried gaining sympathy for Purva by showing her all mahaan and caring towards Arjun..now they are trying the same trick with Soumya. Like we are about to fall for that load of crap 🤣

And after seeing the pervertgiri of Soumya, I have named her STP, Soumya the pervert 🤣 What's with peeking and spying on ArMi moments in their room? 🤣 Disgusting. 🤢
ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Haha. Trust me, to sit through their scenes and see Vishal's bigger than the moon ego is an ordeal. 😛
Saumya peeking out of her bedroom is okay but the way she's peeking into their bedroom is disgusting. I hope Lakshmi's prediction turns out to be right and the Telecom sector fails miserably 🤔
Am pretty sure it will fail. Lakshmi's business sense is pretty good. 
Ok..just saw the full episode and..what's with Lakshmi smiling like she's a contestant for the beauty pageant? Granted she has a beautiful smile but why does she have to smile so wide? No one smiles so wide in real life. It looks quite fake. I wish she would tone it down a bit. 
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Suhana:)
ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Thank you for the appreciation! :D
Triv, Shradha does over do it sometimes. But I've always felt that it suits the hyper, over active character that she portrays 😆