Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wonderul...the description is πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...do update fast na...luv ur writing...πŸ˜›
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update... Please update soon... <3
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nany.. Plz preview ur post ur story in a proper view? Its really getting difficult to read it. I always copy them on MSWord, edit them wid proper font,color n dialogues of different charactor in separate lines n then read them. But now i m via mbl n can't do same n have to wait to read them..
Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: D4BALH

nany.. Plz preview ur post ur story in a proper view? Its really getting difficult to read it. I always copy them on MSWord, edit them wid proper font,color n dialogues of different charactor in separate lines n then read them. But now i m via mbl n can't do same n have to wait to read them..

hey ,realy sorry for this but i update through sellphone and most imp thing is i am so busy with my study and other jobs . I have no time for this lekin phir bhi me ye kar rahi hu so dear realy sorry and if you have any sujetation to make it good in few time i'll try again sorry.
viny_queen thumbnail
 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
naveendh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its awesome.supab, lovely...keep posting soon...
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hahahahaha!!!
loved it!!! πŸ‘

please continue soon!! 
Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part=4                             they both are shock to hear   this   but its   not meant that they are not happy ,they are happy but its embrasing for this   because its only two day dadi demanding for parpota and send them for farmhouse. Both think same . They are lonly in room.and smile at eachother.               *ram shyly*= priya thanks for this but kuch jyada jaldi nahi hogaya.                            *priya laugh* =ram me kabhi kuch nahi karti hu sab aap   hi karte ho .                      *ram laugh   and become naughty *= ye baat to sahi hai and she pin priya and kiss her on her lips very very passinatly that priya moan but she ignore her all pain and return him his kiss with same passion.and priya run her fingers in his thick hair and ram ,he is lost in this beautiful moment and try to open her hook priya push him her eyes closed ,breathing hardly = ram ham hospital me hai.     *ram*=priya me ghar jake marne wala hu to thodi strenth le raha hu.                                  *priya*=ram esa kuch nahi hoga0and move but ram stop her and seet on hir knee and kiss her stomach and say emosnaly thank you priya .priya also sit on knee   and say=ram i love you and give him kiss. *ram smile *=priya   ghar chale sab wait kar rahe hoge and they leave for farmhouse after giving eachother kiss .             (they both reach to fh and all are waiting for them and anyone ask question ram say =priya pregnent hai or ham hospital gaye the .all congratulate them but no one tease them.and they climb stair but at that time neha come=ram kahi bhi suru ho jaoge to ye hi hoga and then see at priyas swollen lips and raya turn and all are laughing and whistling and raya shock.
viny_queen thumbnail
*ram  naughty me feel sameπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey nyc... continue asap... thanks !!!