Raya romance=part 12=29.4.12 page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Guys sorry for late update and posting new topic insted of one threed sorry again for my mistake. =ram drag priya to the kitchen   and pull her towards him and kiss her passinatly and his hand on her bare back and try hardly to open her hook on the other side vikram came from pull and shiver and try to talk neha .but neha is so angry and throw something towards vikram and yelled .*vikram*=oye kya kar rahi ho lagta hai or try to understand baby vo ram to gadha hai uski baat mat mano. *neha*=vo kehta hai tum gadhe ho tum kehte ho vo hai.(vikram remamber something and smile) neha see this and made at him=why are you smiling as a full but vikram kiss her and say ye us gadhe ne sikhaya hai or idea achd bhi hai tumhari awaj bandh karne ke liye   . neha is shock and feel shy because sid,nuts,risi, ayesha are there they all laugh .neha push vikram and again throw him in pool and with ayesha and nuts she goes to make tea and they open the door and shock...Edited by Nany - 11 years ago
awesome di... lovely... continue soon... Edited by salsaly - 11 years ago
aww ...next part plzzz
update asap
Awsm.. Eagerly waitng fr ur nxt update :-)
Eagerly waitng  but plz try long updates
ufff..this is superb!!😃..continue soon..
This is not fair yeah. Itne chote chote parts dethe ho. Thoda aur do na
how romantic nevi!!!!!⭐️😳
Part=11                        neha ,ayesha,and nuts shock to see raya to closer and they smile and dont wont to disturb them and turn to leave but priya feel dizzy and felt down in rams arm and ram yelled priya. Hearinp rams voice they all turn and see priya.                            *ram*=priya wake up what happened to you please tell something.                  *neha*=ram just relex .wo behosh ho gayi hai. Nuts give me water . And nuts give her water and neha sprinkle water on priyas face and after sometime priya open her eyes and see all worried for her.      *priya*=sab ese kyu khade hai.      *ram*=kyuki yaha koi behosh tha .(priya say everyone to leave as she feel bater and all leave ) ram   ,and priya in room .        *ram*=priya me bahot ghabhara gaya tha and hold her hand say never leave me priya.                    *priya*=ram i never leave you and hug him but suddenly she push him and run in bathroom and throw up ram come in bathroom and rub her back. After sometime priya feel batter .              *ram*=priya ham doctor ke pass jate he.                        *priya*=ram me thik hu muje kuch nahi hua but ram pick up her in his strong and   go to hospital but at hospitals gate ram again pick up priya .priya yelled =ram kya kar rahe ho sab dekh rahe hai but ram hn no mood to listen her and go to doctors cabin .but doctor talking with onether doc and he see ram.ram=sorry but its emergency.               *doc*=ok mr .kapoor where is patient.                      *ram*=ye rahi and doc see priya and smile .priya feel embersing she gave fake smile and doctor check priya .                          *doc*=congratulation your wife is pregnent .                  *ram and priya same time yelled*=what?????
reserved !!!

edited !!!

yaar !!! i cannot stop laughing after reading this part !!! it's lovely. do continue soon !!
Edited by salsaly - 11 years ago