Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Minaxi for this lovely update.😊
flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the  wonderful update..😊...
I hope the show goes on like this only...revealing the names n forms of Shiv in elaborated manner...
I think it would be a treat to watch  the Parvati track as it has more known stories  n confusions...πŸ€“...

Also Dakshinamurti conveys ...He is protector from Yama if  anyone goes in His sharan...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NST1983

Thanks for the WU!

Nice epi, as  for me. CVs have creatively  elaborated on the story of Hayagreeva, described why Shivji is sitting on the North and made a smart turn with the  Kumar uncles (c)πŸ˜†

NastasiaπŸ‘.πŸ€—.i loved that Kumar Uncles & yu want to copyright that ehh..gosh..you made me..🀣🀣
NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

NastasiaπŸ‘.πŸ€—.i loved that Kumar Uncles & yu want to copyright that ehh..gosh..you made me..🀣🀣

That's not me, that Minakshi invention, so all the rights go to her, i just wanted to stress it πŸ˜†
Edited by NST1983 - 12 years ago
NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

This epi was nice, establishing the Dakshinamurty form of Shivji, who imparts knowledge to people.

Oh, thanks, I have mixed this initially  (i'm bad at these cardinal directions, hehe)
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: rythmdivine

thanku so much for the excellent WU...😊😊

what an insightful and informative epi...got to know how the 4th veda came into existence...CVs really explained it so beautifully...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
DKDM is turning me into a staunch SHIVA devotee...😊😊
well alwaz had a misconception about SHIVA being a very angry GOD...but this show has shown a complete different aspect of him...calm...composed n ever smiling...😊
precap was great...it will be interesting to see the Devasura sangram...just hope we don't see any animated sci-fi asuras ds tym...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Thanks😊 it was vquite knowledgable episode. The story of 4th Veda must be unknown to many of us. This was an educative epi which showed the Dakshinamurty form of Shivji who imparts knowledge. I really appreciate their effortsClap
DKDM is exposing many unknown facets of Lord Shiva, other then the major belief of him being a destroyer. But he destroys ignorance, enemies of his devtees, which is so much important to live & survive. He has done so much of the betterment of the world. If they show majority of it then it will be a treat for us viewers.😊
True the war should look like  awar, not a Cartoon network showπŸ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Meenu wahhh!! πŸ€—yaar kya crisp likhti ho yaar..& aww..what a treat we are getting to watch in the form of DKDM..na..seriously..every thing has a purpose & reason behind it ..& added to it we get some incredible ..deliciously awesome love story of Mhadev & Sati..GOD..my heart is going to burst ..I am not able to hold it inside anymore..no space..I need a standby heart...a stepny kind of thing..seriously..MOHIT MOUNI are screaming passion yaar..!!😍

HemaπŸ€— I am lazy, get bored writing more that's why prefer to write lessπŸ˜†
So true everything  happens for a purpose, has a reason behind it only if we could identify that on time, the life will be more interesting.πŸ˜ƒ A standy heart, very good idea😊.
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Reshama.

Thank u so much for ur update dear =D

You are welcome Reshma😊
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preety_219

Thanks Minaxi for this lovely update.😊

Thanks Pooja,😊 I want your views also about the epi.πŸ˜ƒ
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingo_aries

thanks for the  wonderful update..😊...

I hope the show goes on like this only...revealing the names n forms of Shiv in elaborated manner...
I think it would be a treat to watch  the Parvati track as it has more known stories  n confusions...πŸ€“...

Also Dakshinamurti conveys ...He is protector from Yama if  anyone goes in His sharan...

Thanks😊 Same here, want to see more & more about shivji.
I am not in hurry for Parvati, because before her many things were inntroduced, invented, want to know most of them.
As Dakshinamurty Shivji imparts lnowledge. As Mahakaal he proects from Yama, one can have darshan of Mahakaal only in his last moments. In Ramayana he came to meet Ram to inform him it's his time to return back to Vaikunth, then Ram decided to take jalasamadhi.