Abhaa Parmar and Pyumori Mehta --You Rock!!

Posted: 12 years ago
These days these two wonderful ladies are giving us enough reason to smile!!!... Abhaa Parmar is so good with minute details.. Even when the camera is not focused on her she stays in the character... Awesome actress!! Such beautiful acting and expressions.
  Today when she was gulping the pasta... as soon as Arnav got up when the driver called his name.. She grabbed water.. to gulp the wormy things on her plate which had made an entry into her mouth.. Courtesy Daamadji.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mirka88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
They were awesome today๐Ÿค—..they always are๐Ÿ˜Š..though Shashi Babua looked like someone had punched him in the face.. ๐Ÿ˜†
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sandhya...

Thanks for making this post!

I love Abhaa Parmar...and the other actress - I did not really like her in the beginning, but now that they have added more meat to her role, she is beginning to look good as well. 

Indeed both Garima and Buaji are rocking the episodes in this track...they are so loving and caring. 
No wonder Arnav is beginning to warm up to them. 
Originally posted by: rakrasirutsak

They were awesome today๐Ÿค—..they always are๐Ÿ˜Š..though Shashi Babua looked like someone had punched him in the face.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Its that parasite Shyam the creep...
Originally posted by: sbk2

Sandhya...

Thanks for making this post!

I love Abhaa Parmar...and the other actress - I did not really like her in the beginning, but now that they have added more meat to her role, she is beginning to look good as well. 

Indeed both Garima and Buaji are rocking the episodes in this track...they are so loving and caring. 
No wonder Arnav is beginning to warm up to them. 

Swetha,
  It looks they are all theater artists .. They never miss any cues right.. Abhaa is always so good!!! 
Ankita09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
oh yea...both d ladies are rocking performers...specially Aabha ma'am...i always enjoyed her  acting,she never drops her expressions neither does she leave her character all d while she is in a scene...and special mention to  khushi's mom..i guess her name is pyumori mehta??? i always wanted to say this- i love her smile n her  sweet voice, specialy in d payash wedding sequence, d tym when arnav comes to drop payal's lehenga, d way she says her lines "kisey dhoondat ho? chaye bana dein" i still remember d shy coy sweet voice of hers,somehow it struck me ...so yea thanks for mentioning dem,i gotta chance to compliment other imp. chartacters too apart frm drooling over sexy sobti...dats my hobby now ...ha ha...๐Ÿ˜†
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Very true, breath of fresh air, I missed Buaji so much and Garima has suddenly become very likeable!