Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
first a big hug & congo to get the chance to write the 1st update of ASA
great update di...U have covered every single detailed about the episode⭐️
poo_s thumbnail
what we saw in the first episode is a longer version of the promo..
I simply loved the episode...I liked it more as we dont have long for the actual drama...the show will be focusing on that soon..

very well done CV...πŸ‘
poo_s thumbnail
πŸ˜†]

Originally posted by: Charu21

πŸ‘Really very much detailed update!! kudos to u for covering everything to this extent.. πŸ˜†

Coming to da epi..
Loved everything about it... From DC's entry to DC - Meenakshi's first meeting.. Story was fast paced whilch i really liked! If it were some other show, creatives would have taken 1 whole week to show Meenakshi's miserable life at mall n her home!!! πŸ˜†  🀣only earning member of family wid 4 siblings to look after!![actually I counted its 5+1=6 isnt over the top.. means 7 children in totalπŸ˜•πŸ˜† ]😳 phewww.. Thnk God! No unnecessary dramebaazi!!!

And hw can i forget!!! Awww... Apu's smile!! 😍 
Waiting for next epi!! And of course Siddhant Karnick!!![me too] πŸ˜³ 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the superb detailed update

I've yet to watch but so far am glad there is no unnecessary dragging from what am reading. We just getting to the heart of the story straight from the beginning. I'm waiting for Siddhant Karnick and the rest of the cast entry.

Welcome back Apoorva.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I feel the kids were also the kids around..
The word Bhai Bhen is used as for a set... She has one sister which was told in the cast and may be two more siblings..

In the slum sometimes the kids stay together so in that caos meenakshi's mom must have just mentioned it as she was extremely angry and wanted to went out her frsutration about the whole incedent she saw in the mall her daughter who is the soul bread earner was doing.

This is my assumption , and she may have got married pretty young ( meenakshi's mom) and she started family at an early age
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Really hard working people age faster and Meenaxi is young so her mom can't be shown very old. 
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tfs

apoorva luks amazing in ds show
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update shanti.Thanks.

D.C just rocked.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved your detailed update Shanti. We need not watch the episode as by reading, I could picturize everything. But sorry, I have to watch it to see Apu... He was damn good yesterday - evergreen and more handsome with the glasses. Loved his entry and attitude.
I liked Meenakshi too and she dances with so much grace. The whole format of the show is unique with introduction by Madhuri...Waiting to see what happens today.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Anju  I agree, We cannot miss humara Apu na. so video to bantha hai !πŸ˜‰

Meenakshi is raw and she is simple too unpolished and just like any person who lives in the most areas in mumbai suburbs and to put it hard the slums, and doing a living..

The rawness has to be shown since thats where one sees dimensions to rise, proverty is the crux which is focused with her situation and the sole bread earner of her family..

Apu as DC uska kya Khena he hits bulls eye always.. The BOSS is so fabricated in him, the shrwdness every daam thing for a 2012 boss he carries.., The casualness yet the attitude of any corporate media industry is dimensioned in him, the people uder him are young smart but not as smart and witty and articulated like him tahts what he is getting to show caseπŸ‘πŸ‘

He knows sturggle and dreams chase so thats his main motice, but yes some of it for his one reasons motives which will be weaved around as the show gets going

For teh first day the character layout and the main pivotal roles have been showcased well

Thanks for the comments I was totally distracted while write and so errors can be overshadowed as video zindabad !