Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavnkushi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
if kushi goes with shayam or arnav is oosted out of the house they can close the show
PollyTrolly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't believe this spoiler. I mean, ASR can't be that bevakoof to keep all his property papers and everything in his room out of all the places.
That file has something to do with Anjali's share only I guess.

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
I know I'm hving my doubts about it too
love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
technically he would need the owner to sign the papers for him to get all the property...and i highly doubt that ASR or even Anji akkal se Ganji would sign the papers just like that.  if i've learnt one thing..it is to not believe all the spoilers..lol

i remember one where Khushi and Arnav were supposed to confess and then shyam would over-hear or something like that...never happened.

then there was the whole "the biggest mistake of my life was loving you" line from khushi that never happened...

so chill yaar...for now, all we know is that khushi will find out why arnav married her.  ;)
fascination thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
No this just the typical Ekta soap crap, so i don't think that Four Lion will do it, because this track never works and cv's need good TRP.
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoGreen

than it will be balaji show not 4 lions show...

absolutely...that was my exact response to it!! den it wd be totally ekta show...it has been shown several times in her various shows...anyways i dont think khushi wd ever go to shyam even if in return of arnav's property coz anjali wd still be shyam's wife...moreover i dont think shyam loves khushi more than money...he would never give away all the money for khushi coz if that had been the case he wd hv left anjali & come to khushi long back! For him money is much more imp!!
...& plz not so soon this bringing arnav down to roads...even if it has to be done it shd be when arhi are totally in love...hv confessed & are ready to fight their problems together!!

Edited by aditi07 - 12 years ago
BarunSanayaHM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
this cant happen do u remember baruns interview

anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
oh god!!!
dont scare me!!
taht wud be so horrible!!
SamAina_yudkbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i don't  think it is possible coz shyam thinks arnav has forced / blackmailed her into this marriage. he doesn't believe khushi loves arnav !
Black_kittykat thumbnail
I dont beleive the spoiler but even if it does happen I dont think Shyam can force Kushi to come with him. If they do lose the property they will stay like how they are staying now, by the time Arnav finishes his stay at Gupta's he will get used to the other side of living without any luxuries. So noway snakewa can get Kushi