Ode to Bhabo...or Sandy...

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Tomatoes must be very rotten before throwing...eggs not so much.

Diya aur Baati's Bhabo

so utterly gabbar and mogambo

menacing and grimacing like Don

has every prize for villain won.

along came Sandy with a half degree

to try and shake Bhabo from her tree

but test upon test came

putting half degree to shame

how could Sandy save herself now

when Bhabo says, meri billi mujh se meeeow!

punishment was sleeping out with the cows

which made Sandy take some more vows.

No sleep, no food, no facial expression

until, Bhabo makes a confession

that Sandy is bahu number one

and rates higher than her once sweet son.

Then begins the quest for IPS

whole audience is ready to bless

title track now makes sense I guess

as we try to recover from the mess.

Diya aur Baati's Bhabo

can now quit and go into hiding like Garbo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow Hiral you have excelled yourself with your brilliant creative writing once more dear...

I am impressed at how well you described  Ab tak ka show DABH👏

Keep posting more
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Juna, nice of you to say so. I'm now just holding out for 

1. Bhabo asks Sandy's forgiveness ...I'm dreaming

2. Sandy starts studying...I'm dreaming

3. Sandy actually joins the IPS ... I'm dreaming

I don't think even star plus shows can assume that they will stay on air for as long as they used to. Shelf life for shows is much shorter now. So no chance of seeing any good happening, unless they wrap this current thing quickly.
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hiral_Madame

Juna, nice of you to say so. I'm now just holding out for 

1. Bhabo asks Sandy's forgiveness ...I'm dreaming

2. Sandy starts studying...I'm dreaming

3. Sandy actually joins the IPS ... I'm dreaming

I don't think even star plus shows can assume that they will stay on air for as long as they used to. Shelf life for shows is much shorter now. So no chance of seeing any good happening, unless they wrap this current thing quickly.

Nice one!

Points 1 will happen either in a blink and you'll miss it superfast half-episode or an implied apology...As opposed to the months long dragfest nonsense and purposeful torture of the beendni we are subjected to... After all who wants to see the mother in law admitting they're in the wrong? All the mother in laws watching in the hinterland?

Points 2 &3 too will come to pass accompanied by many more taunts,aangan family sammelans, I cant believe it expressions, joru ka ghulam accusations and eye rolling moments... Yahoo! 🤢
..Anusha.. thumbnail
@Navy: Then I guess, everyone will post their gaalis here and we can all go home...soon. 

...actually in the latest interviews...even Deepika looks really tired of this whole track and she looks worn out. Poor thing.
Edited by Hiral_Madame - 12 years ago
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Yeah... In the previous interview poor thing asks: When can I start my IPS training... And bhabho in character offscreen too says, Ask and see...just you wait!

And I didnt notice anything in today's interview thanks to hotwa's bathing scene...I was very concerned about bechara's towel being in imminent danger of slipping off  😃...Just joking...I turned my eyes away from the blatant titillation (except maybe a few  (dozen)peeps 😛😆)
..Anusha.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: navyaalex8

Yeah... In the previous interview poor thing asks: When can I start my IPS training... And bhabho in character offscreen too says, Ask and see...just you wait!

And I didnt notice anything in today's interview thanks to hotwa's bathing scene...I was very concerned about bechara's towel being in imminent danger of slipping off  😃...Just joking...I turned my eyes away from the blatant titillation (except maybe a few  (dozen)peeps 😛😆)

So glad you maintained Sandy's high standards. ...not to mention mine. No towels here please!  What is it with towels...ever since that Ranbir Kapoor did a thing...I have to fight off towel mania in every forum!! 
I was only talking about the Sandy/Bhabo interview...not a towel in sight...just a lot of exhaustion from Sandy...and energizer Bhabo.
Malmsey thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now we have poetic justice!

If only the showmakers of DABH would use such creative chutzpah and do something fun and different, we wouldn't be here licking our wounds and sobbing into our green teas. (Yes...yes I'm trying to be healthy, can't be overloading on sugary jalebis all the time).

Wet towels remind me of when my sisters and I used to play chasey around the house trying to whip each other with it.
navyaalex8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Madame

So glad you maintained Sandy's high standards. ...not to mention mine. No towels here please!  What is it with towels...ever since that Ranbir Kapoor did a thing...I have to fight off towel mania in every forum!! 
I was only talking about the Sandy/Bhabo interview...not a towel in sight...just a lot of exhaustion from Sandy...and energizer Bhabo.

"No towels here please?" Naughty Hiral ...tsk tsk... 😆
Bhabho is like an energizer bunny... And to think she had a lot more scenes onscreen and a big extended family offscreen and you wonder at her stamina...All that housework and meddling 24x7 has made her superwoman!

..Anusha.. thumbnail
malmsey, it is actually a lot harder to write these twisted tracks that they do, than a  cheery, fun filled one.

navy, does this hottie belong to this show or was it some other swoon-athon?