performance and other awards

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
HI Guy, all those who are fighting over who should have won or is the winner justified, can you please help me a biut, taking a break from the fight

I watched the episode online and it seems i might have missed out a few stuff.
First of all, i do not seem to have seen the top 15 perform, neither have i seen the sub awards except for that of pradeep.
If you guys have youtube or whatever links of those parts, can you please post it here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannipartner

HI Guy, all those who are fighting over who should have won or is the winner justified, can you please help me a biut, taking a break from the fight

I watched the episode online and it seems i might have missed out a few stuff.
First of all, i do not seem to have seen the top 15 perform, neither have i seen the sub awards except for that of pradeep.
If you guys have youtube or whatever links of those parts, can you please post it here.

Hey Tani, they din't really have like a separate performance for the top 18. They were all dancing together to introduce the masters performances. First, it was TL who performed. So all the 18 performers were dancing and Neerav & Sneha had some background dialogues about Terence. It was may be for a minute or less than that. They did the same thing for Remo, and Geeta's dance. So overall you can see they were shown for maybe like 2 minutes?? That was it. They were all dressed up in dark blue.

There were no awards either except for two. One was "the unconventional dancer of the season" to Pradeep and "most desired performer of the season" to Mohena. That was it!
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv2dance

Hey Tani, they din't really have like a separate performance for the top 18. They were all dancing together to introduce the masters performances. First, it was TL who performed. So all the 18 performers were dancing and Neerav & Sneha had some background dialogues about Terence. It was may be for a minute or less than that. They did the same thing for Remo, and Geeta's dance. So overall you can see they were shown for maybe like 2 minutes?? That was it. They were all dressed up in dark blue.

There were no awards either except for two. One was "the unconventional dancer of the season" to Pradeep and "most desired performer of the season" to Mohena. That was it!

Oh then i seem to have seen it all, except the mohina award. What was the criteira of the award? counting the number of performance of the day one got? I guess then its okay, mohina does have  maximum no of that award.
 There was no critics choice award this time, which was a surprise, i so wanted abhik to win it.
 And so disappointing, mindless comedy.
But i liked the concept of introducing each master by the top 18.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
And they had an award for all the mothers for I don't really know what..early Mother's Day present? 🤣 

They were missing a lot of things in this finale. Maybe because they didn't have enough time with a 5th finalist. ..the most prominent was the lack of the best solo/duet award..which the winners then redo on stage.
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

And they had an award for all the mothers for I don't really know what..early Mother's Day present? 🤣 

They were missing a lot of things in this finale. Maybe because they didn't have enough time with a 5th finalist. ..the most prominent was the lack of the best solo/duet award..which the winners then redo on stage.

i thought the gesture of bringing the mothers on stage was really sweet. In India, hardly the contribution of a mother in a child's life is appreciated  in practical life, theoritically whatever we say and do.
Tha ali bit when he comes as the daku, was so unnecessary, they could have actually had other performances then.

Oh well, as bindu said, time to move on to lil masters
gilmores thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannipartner

i thought the gesture of bringing the mothers on stage was really sweet. In India, hardly the contribution of a mother in a child's life is appreciated  in practical life, theoritically whatever we say and do.
Tha ali bit when he comes as the daku, was so unnecessary, they could have actually had other performances then.

Oh well, as bindu said, time to move on to lil masters

Yes perhaps it was sweet...but really it just seemed like a bunch of timepass stuff to me. It didn't really make much sense..and then the poor dads. They were like hume kyun nahin boolaya?

I don't even know why they brough Ali. He's not even funny. 🥱 Thank god he didn't dress up as a woman this time. They could have totally had more performances at the time.

Mhmm time to move on to LM now..hope its good. And I really hope we don't get to see more of those crazy dances with the kids from the press conference. There was a duet in the press conference--full of crazy lifts, I don't know who choreographed it but I seriously hope that is not the stuff we see this season..those kids looked terrified and hugely uncomfortable.
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Chocolover...which press conference performance? I din't see that one 🤔

Does anyone know who is the host for DID lil masters? I really really hope its Manish. I love Manish and he is brilliant with kids and his sense of humor makes half of the show fun n worth to watch 👏
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv2dance

@Chocolover...which press conference performance? I din't see that one 🤔

Does anyone know who is the host for DID lil masters? I really really hope its Manish. I love Manish and he is brilliant with kids and his sense of humor makes half of the show fun n worth to watch 👏

Check IF videos for LIl master press conference. Manish is probably hosting, why else would he on there on the finale

@ chocolate lover: agree totally, the kids were so uncomfortable and there is an age to do everything. the world is full of paedos and they make that little kid move and shake her booty! I mean, have their parents and these people got so insensitive that they would do anything to achieve fame.
 Looking forward to khusboo, she is such a strong dancer, i am already wishing she is on krutis team and she wins.

Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
^ Khushboos actually going to be in this season?!

I know she was promised, but so were Mangesh and Paulson (I think) and they werent called back...
gilmores thumbnail
luv2dance, as Tani said, it's IF's LM PC video..there are 2 very very young kids dancing..can't be older than 7 and they're doing a bunch of lifts that we've seen the DID contestants do on the adult version. It's really awkward and weird to watch them because the kids are SO uncomfortable doing them. 
There is an age for everything and their current age is not it..generally that is what scares me the most about dance shows with little kids..too much sexualization goes on. I am hoping Geeta, Marzi, the parents, and the skippers really are very careful about this...and if the skippers do go overboard, then I'm really hoping Geeta and Marzi tell the skippers off.

Is Khushboo the girl from last season?
Oh btw I have a question..what exactly did Rajasmita win? I mean besides the golden cap, the title, and a car. Isn't she supposed to win prize money and a chance to star/dance with some BW star also? Salman got to dance in Wanted with Salman, Shakti got to be in TMK with Akshay, Dharmesh got to choreograph for TMK...and so on.