The last episode was satisfying!! PLZ READ THIS!!!

abhilan97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys!!!😃

The last episode of SGP was really very satisfying😊!!! I loved the ending and the track of the last episode😊!!! There are very few shows like SGP and I am afraid there will hardly be any😃!!! Infact, today Star Plus has lost one of its gems😳!!! I will always remember this serial, I will remember Suhana and the entire cast and crew of SGP😳!!! All the actors were great throughout the show and this show really was a treasure of Star Plus, a treasure for the audience⭐️!!! We all wish a very good luck to all the actors of Sasural Genda Phool and we hope to see them in future again in different shows and in different roles, maybe together in one show, who knows😊??? We will miss you Ragini...we will miss you Jay!!! You will always rock, we know that!!!!! 😃

And lastly, thankyou everyone for being such good forum members and such good friends😊!!!! Three cheers for all of us, for making this forum finally a GRAND SUCCESS🥳!!!! We have really been very active and very good throughout the forum😊!! And with heavy hearts, a goodbye to everyone from my side, a goodbye to everyone from all of us to each other😭!!! Bye Bye everyone...we will all meet again for sure, not in this forum but maybe in other forums😊!! But as said in the last episode...kahaani abhi baaki hai...so never say goodbye😳!!! 'Kahaani abhi baaki hai' because SGP will always be alive within us and 'never say goodbye' because our bond will always remain😃!!! Miss u guys...miss u SGP...and pls no being sad and no crying, be happy and keep smiling always😃, no matter what happens, as SGP has always shown us!!! 😃 

THREE CHEERS FOR 
"SASURAL GENDA PHOOL"
🥳 🥳 😊 😃 😳 😉 🤗 👍🏼 👏 
Edited by abhilan97 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Smiles- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I'm really going to miss SGP..but u r right...the last episode was really satisfying,
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My heart is heavy. Like giving a sendof to someone dear and close.