nice one...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

update soon...

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
thank you will continue for sure:-)
nehakapoor7 thumbnail
hey its interesting start... do cont. soon.. send me pm too..
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Remya_Pillai

Loved the start..
Geet was pregnant!!!!
poor maan!hw will he face her??

lets see what will happen next thanks for liking:-):-)
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehakapoor7

hey its interesting start... do cont. soon.. send me pm too..

thanks for liking it😊
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: renjini263

Awesome update dear!!!!

poor Geet... w8ing 4 d nxt part...
Plzz cont soon!!!!!

thanks for liking it...
will update asap
😊
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: drrose31

congozzz on new os...

nice one...

waiting for next part

thnx for pm

love roseπŸ˜‰

thanks for liking it...😊
suhaaana thumbnail
THANK YOU GUYS... FOR SUPPORTING ME

updating next part...

PART 2

IN THE HOSPITAL

The doctors came to examine  her''

Doctor: how r you miss'..

Geet: I am fine doctor'..

Doctor: may I know your name and about your family so that I can inform them'''

Geet: GEET'..i am an orphan''I have no one in this world''geet said and she closed her eyes in immense pain'(rememerbering about the betrayal that she had suffered for being  a girl from her family)''.

While armaan was examining geet maan came and listened to her'''

Maan st: geet'.she has such a nice name but doesnot have anyone in this world''but why does it pricked my heart to see her in such a state''.

Again in room''

Armaan: miss geet ''.i am sorry to say but you had a miscarriage''

On listening to word miscarriage geet suddenly jerked her face towards armaan'.and lone tear escaped from her eyes on listening to first time about her baby who is no more in this world'' 

But she didn't show any kind of emotion on her face and told armaan that she didn't want that baby which had been a symbol of abuse and greed'''.

Armaan and maan were  shocked listening to her even maan's parents were no others to be amazed of this girl who is lying on that hospital  bed '''

(when armaan was checking geet maan  had entered her ward)

Armaan: miss geet ''.this is mr maan khurana '..he brought you to the hospital'..

And the police is here to record your statement''..

Maan: I am sorry miss geet '''because of me all this happened''.you are in such a state''

Geet: I have no regrets for this accident mr. khurana''..

Then the inspector came to record her statement''and geet held herself responsible for the accident by saying that she came in front of his car and maan was no where at fault''leaving all amazed'.if there would have been any other person he would held him guilty and would demand a high compensation for the loss''but she just did nothing that kind of sort''..

Then the doctors give her high sedatives for  soon recovery'''..and geet slept with its effect'''..

Two weeks have passed  geet has recoverd ''maan regularly visit her ''.but she is unaware as he usually visit when she is sleeping'..

Daadima and maan's mom have visited her sometimes , had talked to her''but she quitly listens and very often react'..she never opens up infront of anyone'..her pain'..which she is boring in her heart'..which did not go unnoticed by two elder ladies''.. though the two women knew that geet was married but never asked her about anything'''

It was the day of her discharge'''.

Maan came to meet her''he entered her ward and saw her in her clothes''.just looking so pure but with some kind of pain''

Maan: I am sorry again ''.please forgive me if you can ''.

Geet: I held no regrets against you mr. khurana''I will settle all your bills once I'll get a job''

Maan: please let me do this for you atleast''..if you don't mind can I offer you job in my company'..

Geet: thanks mr. khurana'..but I will find job on the basis of my qualifications''

Not on anyone's mercy''.

Maan: please don't take me wrong''this is my card we are having interviews for various post please do attend '..it is not any mercy on you''..

Geet: thanks mr.khurana and left from there'''''..

Geet took a room in working women's hostel''she sold her  parental jewellary for her living till she gets a job''.and throw her marriage symbols(wedding ring and mangalsutra) somewhere ''''.these things were just meaning less for her''the person who didn't respected her , didn't treat her as a human'..there is  no meaning for her to wear these nonmeaningful articles'.

And marked the newspaper with addresses of companies to attend the interview the next day''.

Next day geet went to give interview in three firms along with khurana constructions''

Since she was a graduate and was completing her  post graduation studies before marriage it was left in between ''''

After two days of her interview she received a call of being hired for the post of secretary and needed to  report at khurana conctructions at 9:00 am sharp'..

Next day geet went to KC  and was half an hour early''then the receptionist pinky and chief accountant aditya made her familiar with the office atmosphere and and told her to wait for her boss in his cabin'..

When maan entered his office giving only a nod to the greetings'''..he directly went to his cabin''.

Geet was settling his files on the desk when he entered her back was facing him'..so he couldn't know who was her but knew that his secretary was in his cabin waiting for him as informed by aditya''.

So in order to grab her attention maan cleared his throat making geet realize his presence''.and she turned to get the surprised on seeing the person infront of her was the one with whom she was gotton into the accident  ''.whereas maan was shocked on seeing her''..

Maan: miss geet ''

Geet: umm'.mr.khurana I am your secretary'( geet said with a cold look on her face)'.

Maan: ( not further demanding any explanation or making the conversation with her about the accident'..he preffered  to make the professional atmosphere)''I hope your work has been explained to you by Adi'.and  you will be working in the adjacent cabin to mine miss geet''.any doubts you can ask'..

Geet: no sir'..can I know go '.???

Maan: yes you can go  , but please bring the annual reports of the KC '''.

Geet: yes sir'..and left the cabin '.

It has been six months geet has been working in KHURANA CONSTRUCTIONS with maan '..but maan never saw her talking to anyone except pinky and adi'.that too on their insistence only''there was no doubt that she was brilliant in her work infact her mind worked with new ideas just as a student'..on that point maan noticed that she seemed too young hardy twenty years but the amount of pain and hatred she bore in her eyes seemed like something big had happened in her life which she doesnot share with anyone''..

Yes , in this span of time maan has realized that he had been deply affected by this simple and innocent girl'.and infact his daadima was the one who caught his feeling just like a first lie''.and since has not even objected about his choice infact his family was in his support'..but first he needs to know about her past''..

Its been another usual day in KC ...maan and geet were working in their respective cabin , the staff had  left and it was nine still geet was in her cabin '..maan had finished his work and when he heared someone whimpering'..he went into the direction and the sight made him freeze on his spot'..here geet was sitting on the floor in her cabin and her face was red from crying and there was a piece of  newspaper in her hand''.

Maan made his way towards her not knowing the reason of her tears'..which are making her vunerable''.which is pricked in his heart'''..

Maan slowly kneel down and lifted her head to face him '..and asked him the reason of her sobbing'.

Maan: geet '.geet what happen 'why are you crying so badly'.????...

When she didn't answer he just snatched the piece of paper from her hand''there was a girl nearly same as geet's age with her parents'.probably that the advertisement of some product'.but why geet was crying looking at that paper'.that question made him confused'.

Maan:( again now lifting her chin with his finger so that she now face him)''geet what happen'tell me'did someone said anything to you'..why are you crying'..then he noticed her gaze on that piece of paper ''.

Geet tell me what's in that paper that you are crying so baldy'' 

That was it she completely broke down and cried in his arms''

Geet between her loud whimpers''.

Geet: sir'.what did I do'..what was my mistake'(sob)..that they did so bad with me'..my parents made my life a living hell'..is being a girl child is that huge mistake that I was being given the punishment  of lifetime'''  (sob)'.is it my fault that I was born in an orthodox family'..where girls are treated no less than a piece of shit''

Why my parents didn't stand for me sir''I was their only child''they could have protected me from being exploited''but they did nothing they just declared  themselves helpless in front of daarji''.

They married me despite of being my protect at this young age'..i also wanted to study'..wanted to stand on my own feet but what they did'..they just married me without even enquiring about the guy''his family''

Tell me sir is being a girl such a huge mistake??????...

Again she started to cry but now tears were also dry seeing her pain ''.whereas maan was also in pain that his angel had to go through through a lot of pain'..

Then all of a sudden geet started laughing'.laughing loudly making maan concern about her mental stability''.

Geet: do you know sir I came on purpose in front of your car'..because I wanted to end this miserable life'.but look fate also turned away , it also cheated me''you saved me''.

Then grabbing his collar'..

Why did you save me sir'..why??????

And again started to cry louder''.

On the other hand maan was being helpless not able to console her get her out of her hurt''

Geet: you know sir ''I also wanted a good and lovable life'..when daarji fixed my marriage I protested because I wanted to finish my post graduation first ''but didn't said much as I was highly thankful to my dad who let me study inspite of family's protests about educating a girl''..so I meekly agreed to the alliance''..and was married my parents gave a huge amount a drowy saying it's a tradition'..and I did not protested''I thought that it will be a beautiful dream'''but I didn't knew that it would turn out to be the biggest nightmare of my life'''..

The life after my marriage was worst that can happen '..my husband '.my so called husband literally forced me every night , abused me saying that it is his right'..and my in laws they never like me whatever I do to please them'..they always harass me with their words sometimes physically also''..and it was the limit when they started demanding huge amount of money from my family '''few times my family resettled with them on an account of my happiness but they can't saw my pain sir''my own parents '..and you know thats why '''that's why I hate them''and you know I just left my house because I have listened to my in laws to kill me and get their B****** son married again'..in the pretext of money''and its better to get end your life yourself then with the hands of filthy people''.

And you know whats the bigger illusion that  I have been living in is now shattered I am in the reality now''.that people only know how to hurt and nothing is there in this world except hatred , pain , and lies''..a web of lies sir''.

Blurting out the venom out of her and due to continuous mental and continuos torture''.geet gets fainted'''.and  then maan realize that there had been only thorns in her life only'..and he himself hated her family for making her life a nightmare''

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS AFTER READING AND PLEASE DO PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON

for pms please add suhana_123 to ur buddy list

Edited by suhaaana - 12 years ago