Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

hey guys i m back with part 7
                      thanks for ur support

PART 7

Geet was still in the dilemma where to talk to maan or remain quite…….it was true that she is running trying to escape from her horrible past and somehow she is successful also but what is her main concern is that how she will react if she is made to face that precedent days……

On the other side maan was still hell confused about the details that the detective had sent it doesnot even clearly show that who is smita but one thing is sure that who so ever had filed a complaint nothing had been done on this compliant no further actions has been taken the case was supposed to be closed before even any further actions…….

It doesnot even accompany any further details regarding the case…….

While maan was sitting in his study trying to reason the events that had somewhere taken geet into a shell he cannot came to any further conclusion…..

Maan: (in his study) he was seeing the complaint letter and his gaze went to the date of birth written and the year it was filed …..it was clearly written that the girl who had filed the complaint will be twenty four as per now …….and the date of birth shows her birth in november 1988 and geet's birthday falls in the month of march as per he had seen in her university certificates…….

Not to have any further doubt maan quickly went to the  closet and took out the files containing all her certificates….

He took out her high school passing certificate and graduation degree and cross checked the date of birth……

Maan: looking at the papers in his hand ……….here I am correct the date of birth doesnot match……and moreover the year in which the case was filed is 2009 and according to geet …….( he remembers geets broken condition her continous sobs……)

He was not able to conclude anything because that day geet didn't tell him anything….

it made him angry …..he was now more determined to make sure that geet gets justice…….

Maan: (thinking) is that geet who filed this case ……but if it is her then why she has changed the name and the FIR cannot be registered with a fake name…..it cannot be her …… or is it her she has changed the name after coming to delhi……then something cam into his mind…..

Maan: maan are you mad ……these are two different people …….and it means vikas had married this smita before marrying geet it means she must be divorsed ……if you will find her she can be the witness for geet……

Maan: yes….why I didn't thought about this…..just let the detective give me her details  I will meet her…….

It was the next day maan was determined to make geet speak out what she wants and if sh is willing for the justice he will make sure she will get what she deserves……

While maan was hurrying at the dining table for breakfast daadima noticed her garandson's changed and something confusing facial expressions ……so she asked….

Daadima: maan whats the hurry have your breakfast slowly……

Maan: daadima today I have a important work …..i don't have time I need to sort out few things before it gets furthur complicated….i have to be really fast…..

Daadima knowing what is maan's important work or rather say with whom it is related…..daadi was sure that maan harbour very strong feelings for geet and those feelings are out of love not any kind of sympathy from his side towrds geet so she directly asked…..

Daadima: maan did you speak to geet …anything about her future your future what have to thought about it…..and the man she was married to….

Maan: daadima I know what are you trying to say believe me now geet cannot escape……. she have to speak…..day by day she is getting into shell she created to protect herself……I even tried to know about what is going in her mind what does she want but she didn't say anything daadima ………..

I want a better life for her where she doesnot need to get scare of anything………..

And that I am going to make sure she gets ……

Maan's parents were proud of his son ……..they were not having any problem with geet coming into there son's life…….the poor girl suffered a lot and moreover everyone deserves the happiness and if there son is hell bent to make geet's life full of  bliss they will be the most contented ……..

Daadima: (smiling knowing her grandson is deeply in love with geet ) maan do what you want but keep in mind that the poor girl has faced a lot of trubulations in her life it will be better to take the further steps with her consent……..

Maan: daadima I know and I will not take any decision which which will hurt her ……..

While maan made his way to KC geet was already there preparing for the presentation with the mehta's …….KC has recently signed the deal and today there will be  the presentation regarding basic needs of the clients and the ideas will be presented by head architect shalini on behalf of KC…….

Maan entered KC in his usual self…..and went to  his cabin…..he wondered whether geet has arrived or not he called her to know the day's plan and how to further proceed with his plans……

Geet : may  I come in sir……

Maan: hmm…..geet brief me the today's schedule ……

Geet: sir today you are having the presentation with Mehta's then having a lunch meeting with the associates of kundli's project…….

Maan: hmm….you can go…….

When geet went went to her cabin……….

Maan changed the mehta's meeting timing at five he needed to speak to geet alone and knowing geet that she won't go with him anywhere so it would be fine if geet stays in office he can talk to her ……..

As soon as the client confirmed the meeting at the changed timing maan informed geet ……

It was seven when the meeting finshed the clients were impressed with the ideas and wanted to start the construction as soon as possible…..and after  the client left with his team only the  KC staff was present which were present at the meeting and soon after all left maan and geet were left ……..

Geet was taking all the files to maan's cabin and was about to go when maan stopped her…..

Maan: geet wait I need to talk to you…….

Geet was first very apprehensive that what maan wants to talk to  her but knowing that today she have to face him she turned towards him…….

Maan without making any further delay put his straight forward question infront of her …….

Maan: geet I want to know about your family …… your in laws to whom you are married…..about your past ………

Geet: (avoiding to answer him) please sir its my personal matter I don't want to talk about it……and started walking out of the room……

Maan: geet don't try to run……for how long you can escape from your terrible past…..you have to face them once ….don't you want to get deal with them for what they have done with you…….don't you want justice

Geet : sir please stay out of my life I am highly thankful to you for saving my life please don't try to involve in this it will also hurt you and I don't want anyone to get the same pain or any kind of suffering that I am going through……

Maan: geet believe me nothing will happen to me  I will help you In every means please tell me what do you want don't you want to punish your culprits……

Listening to maan geet felt strange the  kind of feeling that she always wanted to experience but instead get only longing …….. wait to get some part of warmth…….

Tears brimmed in her eyes seeing this much affection from a stranger to her but she cant let me know about herself……it will  upset him further ……… she remained quite for some time and then started to leave when maan grabbed her wrist and locked the cabin……

Maan:( slightly in angry tone) you have to tell me……speak up dammit!!!!!!!!!

Geet:( getting frustated with his sudden involvement in her life shouted)  why should I tell you……tell me why……..who are you ….you are only my boss ……nothing more…..and why do you want to know …..to make fun of me like others will do or to show your sympathy towards this lonely soul who is shattered at every new path of her life……tell me….she shouted…..

Maan was now some where happy that she will certainly speak up……her words clearly are the window of her soul……..her inner inhibitions are getting out ……..

Maan: I want you to live your life the way you want to  …….. not as a burden on you….and for this you need to get justice…..need to get yourself free from this unwanted relation……..

Geet:( sarscastically) not my life I am a burden on this earth………first I was an unwanted child burden on my parents…….they my husband…..and now you……

In a slightly louder tone And  justice ……..who will give punishment to those culprits my so called husband my mother in law ……father in law when your so called law is bribed by these kind of people ……and do you think that my so called parents who are responsible for my birth will help me……….. NOOO……….NO ONE IS THERE FOR ME……..

All the while geet was saying tears were flowing out of her hazels her eyes were red from the anger more than that of crying……..

Maan: geet I am with you…….i will put all my efforts to put them behind bars……

Geet: sir when my pleading were not heard by my parents they why are  you involving in this…..i don't want to face them…..thats's it…….i am leaving now……

Maan: geet the girls like you are the only reason that these people doesnot get punished and then you say they have bribed law and  you act as the poor agonised girl who suffered by the hands of these ruthless people its all your fault and some where you deserve it……….

Somewhere it made geet furious……

She turned and held his coller and in full force yelled at him……..   

Geet: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF MR MAAN SINGH KHURANA……………what do you know about myself …….. you are saying I am responsible for what has happened with me…….do you even know if I had not escaped that day they would have killed me…….and you are saying it is all planned by me……

Maan knew that he has made geet furious but he didn't mind till she is speaking up……

Geet: ( completely broken down with large sobs)  do you think I don't want justice……I have not tried to punish them….(sob) nothing happened the day I left there house I went to file a FIR but the police officials didn't budge to write they were already brought by them so them no one can say anything about them…..

(sob)…..i didn't wanted to go to my parents place because  I knew they will surely remain unaffected and inturn blame me………nothing matters to them if I would have been killed by them they will be happy…..

(sobbing very badly) they will be very happy …..my parents will be happy sir……

Seeing her state maan get to know about her decision now he will make sure that she gets what she Is determined to get ……..

Maan consoled geet made her drink water….

Maan: ( taking geet in his embrace) I am sorry geet I didn't mean to say so…..i am sorry I will not ask you anything please stop crying……

Somehow geet stopped crying and composed herself ……maan offered to drop her but she refused but seeing the time he offered for dinner and after much pleasing sorries on dinner he drop her to hostel to futher get the task done ……………………….

guys plzz tell me how is it...
plzz leave your precious comments and do hit the like button if u like it...
for pms please add suhana_123 to ur buddy list

my blog
http://suhanasdreamlad.blogspot.in/

Edited by suhaaana - 11 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
NOTE:

guys the likes of this ff is decreasing with every next update...
it has considerably decresed ...i dont know whats the problem...
if u r not liking it or having any other problem than plzz tell me...
i m planning to finish abruptly...

Edited by suhaaana - 11 years ago
the_chosen_one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
will be waiting for next update
tintinu thumbnail
awesome story dear,i read it one go just loved it😃
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: tintinu

awesome story dear,i read it one go just loved it😃

anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
loved it
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice part..atleast she cried n opened a little..
drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
oh nice part 

geet is also right...she told her heart to maan ...

but maan just wants to help her ...

do cont soon

thnx for pm

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the update a lot...
So maan made her speak her heart..
Loved his attempt and straightforwardness..
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh poor geet...hope she gets justice