' I would love to play James Bond' - Karan Mehra

Kanza04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Karan Mehra a.k.a Naitik of 'Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' on Star Plus takes Tellybuzz's Quick Grills this week'

If you were not an actor
...I would be a fashion designer! I have styled both for films and ads.

Your prized possession
... My family and my fiance Nisha Rawal !

Naitik and Karan are different because...Firstly, I 'm not as short tempered as Naitik and secondly , I take charge of situations and don't take long to figure things out.

Your gulity pleasure is ...I love watching movies. All kinds of Bollywood movies because then I get to spend time with Nisha as well !

Naughtiest thing you have done is
...During my Kindergarten days when I was in Chandigarh, I had a teacher who used to cook the yummiest paranthas. I always used to throw my tiffin and tell her that my mum did not cook and would eat her lunch. I was eventually caught in a parent teacher meet.

One thing you would want to change about TV Industry... They should pay TV actors more ! (Laughs)

One book you would to be adapted in a TV show...The Alchemist ! The role play will be fantastic and the journey will be fascinating.

A movie role you would want to do
... I would love to do something along the lines of James Bond and Mission Impossible series.

Last thing you gifted your fiance
...I bought her a beautiful bracelet on her birthday in November. I have gifted her a few things in between but let them be a secret !

Your official facebook page and twitter handle...I'm not on any social networking sites. My account was hacked a year ago !

Fans are most likely to meet you (in Mumbai )
.. The malls - Oberoi in Goregaon , Inorbit in Malad and Infinity mall!

Reporter and Author - Medha Parashar

Edited by Kanza04 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
It is already posted.
Pls refer 2-3 pages in the forum before posting.
Topic to be closed by Mods