Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

This time, i ain't finding the show interesting enough ! Neither the tasks nor the roadies are appealing me 😕 
Especially the roadies...i think the selection has been quite poor...except Kanak and Pratima, i don't see any performer in them!
So far it's been flop show for me! Hoping the show will gain pace once it reaches USA .
Anyone else thinks alike??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*FAZ* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeh you right. All the lads which whent were good. hash n anirud did not even get a chance to prove them self. And that abishek is still there.

Hope the show does improve. They use to have 2 tasks an episode 1 amunity and one for money. they only have one task a epi now.

need to improve
MukTi_is_Meera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly... I have been a regular follower of Roadies since Season 1 to 8... but this season is simply not working for me. Starting from the auditions...everything looks so done up and glittered now. That "reality" charm is gone... and this time, there are hardly any interesting characters who would stand out... miss last season's Suchit, Mohit, Pooja and Anamika...and of course some of my fave Roadies - Nauman [season 6], Mohit [season 7], and Kiri [season 6]!!!
rambo5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I guess they badly need to bring back Kanak and Anirudh to get some competition going...!!
diya_1987 thumbnail
Not only the Roadies...the show itself has lost steam...WTH is up with the tasks??Boring much!!!Last episode they only had a money task and an elimination without an immunity task and without the boys having to perform!!!!Really WTH?Instead of thinking of creative ways of doing the elimination why not think of creative tasks??
Novarieaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya_1987

Not only the Roadies...the show itself has lost steam...WTH is up with the tasks??Boring much!!!Last episode they only had a money task and an elimination without an immunity task and without the boys having to perform!!!!Really WTH?Instead of thinking of creative ways of doing the elimination why not think of creative tasks??

Probably in the USA, they can't afford to have two tasks in one episode 😆😛
diya_1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThatOneGal

Probably in the USA, they can't afford to have two tasks in one episode 😆😛

Looks like that!!!They  either can't afford elimination tasks or can't think up anything.I think it's the second option coz how boring are the money tasks??B boying and baseball really??What is wrong with them??😕
Novarieaa thumbnail
I just don't get...WTH is wrong with them?! Deserving ppl are getting voted out one after another bt still NO immunity task!!! What does Raghu want...to push up ppl like Abhishek and Manali on the top ðŸ¥± 
I am so totally disappointed with last epi...Taran shudnt have left...simply unfair :|
Edited by ThatOneGal - 12 years ago
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh I agree with you!
Past seasons, I would stay up till midnight to watch it...because MTV comes on 'live' in Aus...they don't change the timings to suit us lol

Now, I have missed many episodes, because quite simply, it just isn't exciting.

The tasks are boring. The contestants cannot perform. There is nothing there.

I miss Suchit etc from last season! 
Amrit etc from season 7 etc etc

Far out, what happened to performing?
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I also feel the same, the task sucks,this is not level of roadies...