Aloo_gobi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi everyone ...

I am mainly writing this message as a tribute to Sree_20, and  hoped you would all join with me to thank sree from the bottom of our hearts for all her hard efforts for this forum. 

I do not personally know sree unfortunately, but im sure she is a wonderful person.  By seeing your contribution on this forum, im sure you are just as wonderful in real life.

Without you, this forum would not be as successful and efficient.  Sree is always very friendly to new members and makes everybody feel welcome, i know i especially did.  Sree makes every effort to help everyone with their queries and i find that is absolutely amazing.  

And i find it truly responsible and encouraging that even when sree's father was unwell, she had time to inform all of us for not conducting the updates.  Sree, i hope your father is well and pray for his well being, with a daughter like you, im sure any father would be proud.

Basically this message board is a tribute to our dear friend Sree. 

THANK YOU SOO MUCH for your efforts, they are being appreciated by people all over the world, especially by myself. 

Hope you all agree with me.

Aloo Gobi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rat718 thumbnail
I agree. Great job Sree. Hats off. It take a enormous amount of time and effort to volunteer for this job. Thanks a lot😊.   
SONYA_K thumbnail
I completely agree with u guys.😊

Although I don't watch Astitva much, I visit this forum regularly. I have seen the amount of work Sree dii does. She is a wonderful and a talented girl. Without her this section will not rock. I would really like to thank her for her excellent updates! πŸ‘

I chat with her regularly and I have noticed that she is always thinking more ways to make this forum more good for you guys. She is always working on this forum. I sincerely thank her for doing so much for us.

She is a very kind-hearted person with wonderful ideas and thoughts in her mind!

Thanks you so much sree dii! You are simply the best! πŸ‘

Regards,
Priyanka.

Edited by SONYA_K - 19 years ago
vijay thumbnail

Hi,

Thanks aloo_gobi for starting this topic. Now I am thinking why I didnt started this topic first. Well as humans we tend to forget to take some time out and thank people who means a lot to us directly or indirectly.

Well Sree is one of the few people on India Forums whom I am close too. Though we have not met any day but I can surely say that she is a wonderful person and really cool sis. She does help me a lot whenever I need her help.

And its no hidden fact that Astitva section is doing well is all because of relentless efforts both in providing us with wonderful updates for the show and moderating that section.

BTW did you all checked out that she took some time out and also made the archive of updates and going through that you can make out how much she is dedicated to the forum. πŸ‘

Thanks Sree once again..

Cheers,
Vijay

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i agree with all the above!

sree - you're doing a wonderful job and i also thank you very much for that....

jingle thumbnail

dear sree

i take this oppourtunity to congragulate and thank you for the wonderfull updates of astitva and previews of tumhari dishaπŸ‘

Morgoth thumbnail
I agree. Sree, you are doing an outstanding job and are truly an asset to IF! πŸ‘
scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sree ! You are a wonderful moderator, we are really proud of you, I have never seen such a nice moderator of any forum who is so much concerned about every little thing which makes others happy and satisfied.
Keep up the good work Sree πŸ‘
sukh thumbnail
sree u r so nice. thax for everything/πŸ‘
vasamv thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tahks a ton,Sree,for the excellent job on Astitava as well as the archive section.It is love's labor.Our prayers for your happiness and wellbeing  as you are spreading joy.