Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anurti

Hey guys since everything is revealed by news channels that we are going to

see AshNi getting married soon, I am lil confused. As we have seen CB is too 

much  annoyed with BB  himself , How will BB convince CB for AshNi? I think he 

(CB)  wont even allow him to meet Nidhi, unknown to the fact that they have 

already met. What do u say guys.

This is my prediction.

The episode will start with CB being very pensive and thoughtful about Nidhi. He will start soul searching and come to the conclusion of "jo kuchh ho raha hai woh acchha nahin ho raha..."

DB will continue her 18th century antics. CB will snub her in more than the subtle way.

BB will enter, they will be shocked to know each other's identity. BB will go and cry to Nidhi's mom...mujhe maaf kar de meri guddi...

Then he will turn to CB and give an emotional lecture...something to the tune of "Jo galti meine ki wohi tum bhi doharane ja rahe ho..." NIdhi bhi chati to bhaag kar shaadi kar sakti thi, magar usne aisa nahin kiya...tumhare kehne se usne Ashutosh se rishta tod diya...ab woh ghu ghut ke ji rahi hai..."

Nidhi by this time has left for the airport.

CB buckles in front of BB and agrees to AshNi...BB calls Ashutosh and sends him to the airport to stop Nidhi.

Well Janta this is my prediction. Usse kuchh bhi nikal sakta hai...but I feel the story is in a FF mode now.
anurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malvika_rajeev

This is my prediction.

The episode will start with CB being very pensive and thoughtful about Nidhi. He will start soul searching and come to the conclusion of "jo kuchh ho raha hai woh acchha nahin ho raha..."

DB will continue her 18th century antics. CB will snub her in more than the subtle way.

BB will enter, they will be shocked to know each other's identity. BB will go and cry to Nidhi's mom...mujhe maaf kar de meri guddi...

Then he will turn to CB and give an emotional lecture...something to the tune of "Jo galti meine ki wohi tum bhi doharane ja rahe ho..." NIdhi bhi chati to bhaag kar shaadi kar sakti thi, magar usne aisa nahin kiya...tumhare kehne se usne Ashutosh se rishta tod diya...ab woh ghu ghut ke ji rahi hai..."

Nidhi by this time has left for the airport.

CB buckles in front of BB and agrees to AshNi...BB calls Ashutosh and sends him to the airport to stop Nidhi.

Well Janta this is my prediction. Usse kuchh bhi nikal sakta hai...but I feel the story is in a FF mode now.

Thanx a lot for this wonderful prediction.
Edited by anurti - 12 years ago
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Malvika that was an awesome prediction. Hope the CVs do it as u say. Pleas keep posting. Love to read ur posts.
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Mallika Rajeev... WORD to all u hv predicted the... 

'Jo galti maine ki.. woh dubara mat karna' bit is surely coming...  ðŸ˜‰
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mehek25

Malvika that was an awesome prediction. Hope the CVs do it as u say. Pleas keep posting. Love to read ur posts.

Some more details can be added..

Nidhi is packing and keeps her Mom's photo also in her bag. Earlier she can be shown crying to her mom also..with a lot of emotion laden dialogues.

While going to the airport, Dadi Bua gives her sweetened curds..Nidhi refuses. There are more than one way to show defience...she goes out of the house and never looks back to Col Verma.

During the duel of BB and CB, Nidhi's mom's photo falls down and cracks. After all, the CVs can show rain and thunderstorm anytime.

Another shortcut: Col Verma agrees to AShni, but BB has not taken his cellphone (I have not seen him handling a cell phone so far...) Ashutosh comes to know from Armaan that BB has gone to Nidhi's house, he follows BB and hears the fact that Nidhi has gone to the airport. Rushes to the airport.

One imagination can be let loose about how Ashu will stop Nidhi. Is it going to be the "Na tum Jaano na hum" way by doing Mieaow, Mieaow...

CVS...please dont show the top neurosurgeon in this manner...please.
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@all-
Lekin Divine Baba ne kaha-"Umar Ka Phasla MItane Jaaunga" toh umar ki baat hoga bhi ya nahin?

BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post anurti.

I also tend to agree with malavika POV.
By the time BB reaces CB's house, Nidhi would have left for airport.

After confrontation etc. BB and CB will reconcile and BB will call Ashu and ask him to stop Nidhi.

Today's epi will freeze on Ashu driving like a maniac and Nidhi walking slowly towards security.

The reunion will be on Monday. 🤔
anurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: waves

Nice post anurti.

I also tend to agree with malavika POV.
By the time BB reaces CB's house, Nidhi would have left for airport.

After confrontation etc. BB and CB will reconcile and BB will call Ashu and ask him to stop Nidhi.

Today's epi will freeze on Ashu driving like a maniac and Nidhi walking slowly towards security.

The reunion will be on Monday. 🤔

Thanx Waves.
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya there is gonna be loads of drama n all ..n i want that to happen . 

I think BB will apologise first for what he did with her daughter n at the same time he will open CB's eyes that he is repeating same mistake . 
n BB can also do tareef of ashu as he is his son ...so if CB liked his daughter n then he can also like his son as damad  ðŸ˜†
quite complicated though :-

CB liked BB's daughter 
CB's daughter likes BB's son 
😆😆

so BB rejected first rishta but now he wants to accept second for the sake of real GUDDI . as only this way both CB n BB can give shanti to her aatma .