Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Ragini can give Kagdi a run for her money🤣 plus she can speak Gujju quite well...she doesnt sound fake like some people do when they try to speak Gujju
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hahahaha🤣😆
Ragini did exactly what Kagdi does in SNS...OMGosh...SUPERB dialogue delivery..exactly the same as Kagdi😆

I agree Chandni di...she's fluent in Gujju😳
Gosh is there anything which Ragini Khanna cannot do?
rohit285 thumbnail
she look so cute in dis video...hate all these people standing near her...it's really sad that people who really luv her so much may not even get a chance to talk to her in life and these people just bcoz of same profession are so close to her

FURSAT MILE TO POOCH KABHI UNKA HAAL BHI JO LOG JEE RAHE HAIN TERE PYAR KE BEGAIR
Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looking forward to see watch it.
Tani91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MadRaginiFan-

Hahahaha🤣😆

Ragini did exactly what Kagdi does in SNS...OMGosh...SUPERB dialogue delivery..exactly the same as Kagdi😆

I agree Chandni di...she's fluent in Gujju😳
Gosh is there anything which Ragini Khanna cannot do?

@bold- Dunno...let's think about it😛
I loved her dress but something is off about her makeup again...justs,ightly though I can't put my finger on it but her makeup looks a tad bit weird
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOL Ragz is awesome as kagdi
n totally love her gujju
waiting to see this and Khanna-Tacker

Tani91 thumbnail
Last week KryAn and AdiYa stole the show😍 and looks like this week it will be SuShan😳...because I didn't see other main lead couples apart from them
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it cud probably be the last time we get to see SuShaan together so hope its realli gud
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
😆😆😆😆😆

Suhana is hilarious as Kagdi... Ragini said the Gujju lines really well.. you can't make out be hearing that she is not Gujju..😃 She was very clear in her tone..😊

The only thing I hate about this awards n Functions of Star Plus' characters is... They just make it too much like acting... when Suhana was emoting Kagdi... everyone was Mundi Halaoing like... 🤢 looked so very much fake...  I just can't realte to them being in Characters n meeting with other Characters of other shows... everything looks scripted n you can't connect to it... Fake Fake Fake... that's all... 🥱