Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update shubba akka...πŸ€—

Good episode...same war going to continue but  now both knew their relationship btw them...πŸ‘πŸΌ...chaa! shameless creature always talking about status...😑😑 i hope thulsi wont give up..😍T should fight back  with the help of TPS...😍

T's expression was good in whole conversation...πŸ‘πŸΌvery sad to see her crying like this...😭  waiting to see Ta's reaction for this😍but now i wonder how he will escape from police case given by GW...πŸ˜•

I want to dedicate this song to three idiots of thendral serial(shameless creature bhuvana,,,,,,evil creature GW and last but not least selfish creature Lavanya)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aKhMBwN3sqc[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I was not at all surprised by Bhu's reaction to Mm and T. There are abusive mothers and fathers. We ave heard about young mothers drowning their kids because they came on their way to happiness.Bhu is one of them. Mm was an abusive father not too long ago.we have heard about fathers raping their daughters. Thankfully Mm was not that bad. But his attitude was very pattham pasali like preventing T from studying etc until he got enlightenment by Padma's action.now I want T to be a real terror to Bhu. Bhu deserves it. I want her completely destroyed and locked up in an asylum. She is heading that way. First Lax should desert her. Then Tps should sue her ass off and take all the money. Who ever Bhu slapped should give her a slap each on the road.
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: jinju

TA can come and sing to T "Enna porutham namakkul indha porutham".🀣 Both of them have awful mothers. They don't even deserved to be called one. 🀒 Rendu perum yaar mugathla muzhichanganu therila. It has been a bad day for both of them. Looking forward to see their conversation today.

Sue, I agree. If she really loathed to live with MM. She should have divorced him. The least she could have done was taking contraceptive pills. 😑 Should not have brought an innocent life to the world. Sick creature. I want Prabha to know the truth asap.

🀣.🀣🀣...she made it sound like as though MM "attacked" her for his needs all the while so there is no time to think of contraceptive pills or even the thought of a baby's formation didn't strike her mind...enna avalavu stupid aa?? Poor Thulzi hope she would be the best mother under the sun some day..!πŸ˜›

.Jinju.πŸ˜‰..all I can say is that she is one real sick woman who needs her brains to be overhauled..!!πŸ€ͺ

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba for the super update. The side comments with the update are also nice.
@Tanu: Your question is good one. 'how come this lady went behind Lakshman?' Even though she got a lot of money with the help of a foil in Lakshman and becoming a hospital owner, she must have run away that day leaving T just because lakshman was richer than MM and he also agreed to her cruel plan.

@Gisel: Your point about how the director has portrayed mothers is very true. Mothers in the serial have competition for how cruel one can be with the son/daughter.

Edited by maha2us - 12 years ago
maha2us thumbnail
The way Bhuvana behaved, shows she has the brain just like what a snake has. A snake may eat even its offspring and unfortunately a part of human brain is like that of a snake which does not take care of its young ones. Humans have higher level brain also which Bhuvana is not trying to develop except for making money. She tells MM, 'muthukelumpillathavan.' Which Laav also told about Nitish. No human is to be called like that. She is well contrasted with Sudha who was telling Puvi was irresponsible, when she married him. (What else to expect of a GW's son?) Sudha could also left him and Pooja. But she got him firmly into the way of making money, made him responsible also and now both of them are good partners. Today Puvi is more responsible than TA also.

Poor MM! Instead of consoling himself and accepting himself when Bhuvana left him and T, he took what she said as true. Therefore after he married Padma, he went with her whims and fancies and accepted to be cruel to tender Thulasi so that he wouldn't lose Padma also. Thank God! Very late he is changed to be a better person. No doubt, MM cried when he was with T because of this past behavior.

Thulasi is determined. She so determinedly got the love of her father. Why couldn't she win the love of her snake mom or her MIL?

It will be interesting to see the reaction of TA, GW, Laav, Lax and Prabha. Will Bhuvana see that Lax and Prabha don't know this truth? Will GW believe Bhu has no love for Thulasi? Will GW take back the complaint she has with TA because she knows Bhu is her sambandhi and Thulasi is the daughter of a very rich woman.

MaryAnne23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Felt so sad seeing T's reaction and how BHU's words tore her apart. It was so difficult to watch.
Now I really want T to stand up and stand tall ,and give it to her real good. MM's reaction and acting was also superb. You could feel this sense of loss and hopelessness in that scene, and I was sooo proud when T said she will teach BHU a lesson and restore her father's honour.
It's true that there are mothers like BHU and there are fathers like how MM used to be. In cases like these, it's the child that suffers the most. T was and is hated by her BHU because she's a symbol of her past which she considers shameful, and T was a symbol of MM's union with BHU and the shame that he went through when she ran away. Besides, pple like that are mentally disturbed and have major emotional and psychological issues.

I think that there are alot of questions left unanswered though. Such as...BHU's upbringing, her background and the married life she led with MM. And I agree with Jinju, alot of bloopers surrounding the fact that T did not even know a single thing abt her mother while growing up..not even her name. And if T was 2 years old when BHU ran away, how come she didnt think of T's name or react when she heard it. Perhaps, she really buried that life of hers in her heart and mind and consciousness.
BHU is really a disgrace to women, and to motherhood..even more so than GW. And I agree with a few comments here that Lav is quite similar to BHU. She did curse her own child before. And she also calls her husband spineless and useless. But I can't wait for her to be chased out after she makes a comment abt T's Odikali mother!
I also prefer the previous BHU. She still had a sense of softness to her in comparison to the way Sudha Chandran plays the character. The previous BHU's scenes with Lax showed genuine affection at times(eg. the scene where Lax advices her not to think of T's slapping and to sleep). The new BHU is absolutely emotionless..stone-hearted and cold. Even her scenes with CP are not as 'affectionate'. Ok...it's true that we used to get annoyed at all that hugging and caressing that went on between the two. But now, this BHU seems to be like a totally new character altogether. Not sure why Aish left but maybe the dir wanted this new effect.

Overall, a very upsetting episode...

Edited by MaryAnne23 - 12 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
More than Bhuvana and Thulasi got to know about the relationship, now the suspense lies on how the others will get to know about it and react towards it!
1.Praba
2.Lax
3.Padma
4.GW
5.Lav
Bhuvana and Thulasi, for their own justification, are ashamed of revealing the truth. So will they know it now or ..
Assuming today Tamil will know the truth.πŸ€“
maha2us thumbnail
Gisel, Why Thulasi should be ashamed of telling the truth? But Thulasi definitely is not going to broadcast this truth. May be bhuvana will tell Laav this truth trying to emphasize who she is and laav will tell this to her mom. Prabha may be overhearing what her mom says. He may be happy to get a loving sister for himself. He may tell that to Lax. Somehow TA will know the truth from TPS.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha2us

Thulasi is determined. She so determinedly got the love of her father. Why couldn't she win the love of her snake mom or her MIL?

MM/Thulasi were victims of Bhu run away, same time the after effect and frustration MM had on Bhu was shown on T who was no way a reason for the same. MM still cannot be forgiven for the same. But the way T looked the matter was different. She said, he never sent her out of the house or whatever but accepted as her daugter and same time hated her and the reason for the same was Padma too. So T wanted to win her love towards MM and make sure she is not like her mom. Also she could understand how MM was hurt by Bhu and that came out from MM mouth too. But MM should have changed atleast after getting married to Padma or atleast after Mohan/Padma were born. But he only hurt T more and Padma was the super cause for the same. SO T struggling to prove MM was acceptable and had reasons.

I do not want T to just go behind her MIL(GW) or Bhuvana to win their love. If at all they understand the worth of T let them come and beg pardon and try to win T's love. T should never try to correct them or win their love. Enough of T's struggles. Let people understand her and come towards her.
thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After seeing the scene  where Bhu is angrily shouting at a crying baby "chi aluvadha ...Aappa oru gandhachany nan ... ni oru dhandhachany ... pidainga"  ... it makes me infinitely happy that Bhu has refused to acknowledge T as her daughter ... 🀒😑

And I am also very very glad that Bhu did abandon T and run away πŸ‘... because an evil devilish mother such as Bhu would only slowly torture the poor innocent baby till it dies an untimely death ... at least MM and Padma for all the hate they had towards T had managed to fulfill the basic needs of T and bring her up adequately well ... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Bhu has been living such a false life all these years ... the love she professes for Prabha and Lax is false ... it is only driven by her love for wealth and luxury ... such a waste of life!!!!

Bhu's actions and words are simply spiteful  -  she was prepared to kill T if she came in her way ... such a spiteful evil nature driven by rage and hatred if she did not get her own way ... will surely end up in a mental asylum!!!!  See you there soon Bhu!!!
Edited by thendralfan007 - 12 years ago