~WU 4/18~ *Pashu Slaps Ved*

Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Everyone!
Having some internet problems tonight and things are loading really slowly so I'm going to keep saving my update and uploading it in chunks to make sure that it gets through and I don't lose everything.  If hours later, the next chunk of the update isn't up...it may be because my net gave out on me so someone please volunteer to fill in what happened next otherwise I will fill in the update later once I regain access to the net.

Without further ado...here is the update...

Written Update: April 18th, 2012

Part 1

Ved brings food for Nitika while she is typing furiously away on her laptop (just as I am now...laying in bed just like her πŸ˜†)  She sees Ved and says why did you take the trouble to bring me food, I was going to come down and eat.  Ved tells her to eat now but Nitika says she will finish the presentation first...Ved offers to feed her. 

In the kitchen, Toasty is washing the dishes and looking over her shoulder at the same time to make sure no one catches her in the act.  While she has her head facing the dishes again, Tej comes into the kitchen with a "I knew I would find you here" and unimpressed look on his face.  He asks her what are you doing?  Toasty says please Tej don't say anything today..please let it go today.  Tej says are you deaf?  Do you not hear anything?  I've told you so many times not to do anything and to rest but you don't listen.  Toasty begs Tej to let it go today and just today.  She says Nitika is so busy with her work, she doesn't want to stress her out more by telling her she has to wash these dishes.  Please let me do them and I'll explain to her tomorrow.  Tej says just like you're worried about your friend, I'm concerned for you...move over, you don't need to do all this, I'll do it.  He takes the plate from her hand.  Toasty says no, no. And Tej says why?  Can I not do the dishes?  Before any of us got married, we brothers used to do the dishes...I've washed the dishes tons of times...now move over.  Toasty says no Tej, I won't be able to watch you to the dishes.  (Tej has helped you in the kitchen loads of times...ab kyon scene banaa rahe ho, Toasty maiyya πŸ˜†)  Tej says you won't have to see me...quietly go to our room and sleep and I'll finish washing these.  Toasty continues to whine and argue and Tej mimics her whining and says no. 

Ved sees this and says there's no need for this...neither will you do it nor Toasty...I will wash them.  Tej argues with him at first saying no, just because you're Nitika's husband doesn't mean the job is passed to you...I'll do it, bhaiyya.  But Ved insists and Tej suggests that they both do it together and get rid of the dishes...meaning cleaning the dishes and the work will happen quicker.  Ved loves the idea and they both seem way too excited to wash the dishes together 🀣  Toasty meanwhile is horrified that her jeth and pyaare pati dev are going to do the dishwashing work and she tells them how can I let you do the dishes when I'm here...I'm feeling really guilty.  (Hai, meri maata...listen to your pati dev and go to your room and take your mind off of it varna dishes karte karte tum phir se behosh padegi)  She suggests that she help both of them and that if with two people the work will get done easily, then it will get done even easier with three people.  Tej and Ved nod at her with those sarcastic vaale smiles and share a look.  Ved says haan...and I'll tell Pitaji that Toasty is washing dishes.  Toasty is like 😲 and Ved says chup chaap go to your room and rest.  Toasty is about to complain and Tej says why are you getting so hyper?  Let us brothers do it...in this way we'll get a chance to bond with each other too...let us spend some time with each other and wash the dishes.  Right then Nitika walks in and asks what's going on.  She asks why they are washing the dishes and whether or not the maid came.  They all tell her what happened.  Nitika says then I'm supposed to wash them right...she fights for her right and threatens them that she will tell Pashu that they won't let her work if they don't let her wash the dishes.  Tej tells Ved, your idea went around and is now backfiring on you.  Nitika tells Tej to take Toasty to their room and Ved to go close her laptop.  Tej says well now there's no point in arguing since Nitika is being so adamant.  He takes the pouting Toasty by the shoulders (Aww, she looks like a little kid who was denied ice cream 🀣) and takes her away.

(Sorry if I'm being too succinct with Pashu's scenes...he really irritated me today and I don't feel like reiterating his nonsensical spewing) Malti is worried about all the stress being put on Nitika as she has too much to handle right now with work and the house work.  Pashu starts his whole "Nitika should be able to handle both" debate and basically doesn't give a damn if the poor girl is being overworked.

Part 2

(Aww a cute TejYa bedroom scene...my favorites...if they're going to make me listen to Pashu screaming away at the top of his lungs...they better give me more TejYa scenes to watch and balance it πŸ˜†)  Tej says a bai is important in the house right now, otherwise there will be too much work on Nitika's head.  Toasty says but who will explain this to Pashu?  He thinks an enemy has come into the house.  Tej says thats the whole problem...bhaiya's not understanding how important it is to have a bai.  Toasty gives Tej an apple slice but he feeds it to her 😳  WIth a bai in the house, it not only will decrease Nitika's work but also Nani ma's and then she can pay more attention to Malti bhabhi.  He says do you know..when we first got married and when you first came into the house and I used to watch you work all the time, I thought then too that we need to have a bai, but I never had the courage to bring the matter up.  He feeds Toasty another bite of apple and then takes a bite himself 😳.  He says but now things are different in the house...the environment is different and things are changing so I will fully support it in Nitika's case.  And the most important matter is...he tries feeding Toasty the apple slice but Toasty backs off and he says take it na! πŸ˜³ and then continues...Ved and Nitika are newly married and they need time to themselves.  If not then they will turn out like us.  Toasty says turn out like us, meaning?  Tej says what else?  You don't remember?  You used to do all the housework and come into the room...and here I used to start my pyaar barre baatein (love talks) and there you used to start your snoring.  Toasty hits him and says I don't snore, don't lie.  Tej says the problem isn't whether or not you snored...the problem was that we didn't get time for our pyaar barre baatein.  He leans forward to feed Toasty another apple slice but Toasty's still eating her so he eats the one he has.  What's happened to us has happened but I won't let the same thing happen with Vedika..I'll save this from this museebat.  Toasty pinches his cheek and says you are so sweet, Tej Prakash Chaturvedi, you think about others so much.  Tej says I learned it all from you...while he leans over to feed her an apple piece and then throws it into his own mouth instead πŸ˜† 😳 😍

In the kitchen, Nitika is doing the dishes...Ved brings her phone as Mrunal is calling her again.  Nitika tells her she's working on it and she's gotten halfway through...Mrunal is annoyed and asks her what's going on...Nitika explains that Malti and Toasty are unwell and so she has to handle all the work and that she will finish the presentation by the morning and send it.  Mrunal gets irritated that she first said one hour, then two, and now morning...Nitika promises to have it to her then to look over.  She apologizes.  Ved is watching all this and he is very upset.

Part 3

Nitika brings chai for everyone sititng in the hall...Pashu and Tej are working on the hisaab together.  Meena is hanging wet clothes up...she finds a bill in a pant pocket and asks whose pants they were.  Malti sees them and realizes they are Pashu's and calls him over.  The bill is soaked and ruined and it had an important number on it so of course Pashu starts a fight with Meena over being careful in washing the clothes (Yo...remember when Toasty made the same mistake?  Why don't you guys use that same technique they used to get the number πŸ˜†)  Pashu says he can't stand her in the house anymore and doesn't want to see her in the house...the bai tells him why don't you go to work then?  Pashu gets super angry...more typical fighting.  Ved comes out of the bathroom as Meena walks off...Ved tries calmly reasoning with Pashu but Pashu thinks Ved is siding Meena over him and goes crazy.  Ved continues to speak nicely and try to explain to him calmly that that's not what he means and that everyone has decided to keep Meena and that he is the only one that really has a problem with her...Pashu starts going ballistic over this thinking that Ved is targeting him for Meena and Nitika.  Ved in a more angry and stone-like tone says just as Malti bhabhi is important to you, my wife is also important to me and just as Malti bhabhi's self respect is important to you, Nitika's is important to me.  Pashu says and what about your elder brother's self respect?  😑 (Ok..so everyone should only worship you and your thinking but you can go ahead not giving a damn about anyone else and what they go through? You reap what you sow, Pashupati Nath Chaturvedi. Somebody please give me permission to strangle him.)  Ved says something along the lines of you're causing yourself to lose your self respect and Pashu slaps him really hard πŸ˜²  (Bechaara Ved...now I'm really going to strangle Pashu πŸ˜‘)  Everyone is shocked.

Nitika goes to Ved and Tej comes to stand between both of them and is still half shocked...he asks Pashu, what did you just do bhaiya?  Ved walks off and Tej tries questioning Pashu..Pashu is seething still and tells Tej that now he will understand...he'll sulk for a couple hours and then he will realize why I slapped him.  He walks off as well and Tej is frustrated and then looks worried and upset. 

Pre-Cap:
   Toasty is talking to Ved and saying what happened, it shouldn't have happened and we all feel bad about it with you. Ved is telling her that Pashu doesn't realize what he's doing wrong and Toasty says we will make him realize it.  In the hall there is Pashu, Malti, Dadu, and Tej...Pashu is furiously (and out of his mind...he's a psycho maniac might I add) saying whoever speaks to me rudely will get a lesson taught by me and as for apologizing to Ved, this Pashupati Nath Chaturvedi will never apologize to anyone 😑 😑 😑  Tej looks shocked and almost angry. 

Edited by Tejy77 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--SKALOVE-- thumbnail
i have no idea wat r they tryin to show in the current track?? pashu is back to his old behaviour
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: virmat

i have no idea wat r they tryin to show in the current track?? pashu is back to his old behaviour

Agreed...they changed him and made him softer and now he's back to being this psycho maniac again.
Edited by Tejy77 - 12 years ago
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update tejyπŸ‘

yess.. they are trying to show Pashu on the thrown again or what? before he realised that he was wrong and should have listen to his brother when tej met with an accident.. (the shop fight)

& now he slapped Ved.. his most fav. bhaiya..πŸ€”
Edited by SBSRocks - 12 years ago
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Tejy for the update...

pashu slapped ved...how dare he...ved is the most calmest person...ved was just trying to tell pashu that even he loves nitika and wants to take care of her as a good husband like pashu does for malti...
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja05

Thanks Tejy for the update...

pashu slapped ved...how dare he...ved is the most calmest person...ved was just trying to tell pashu that even he loves nitika and wants to take care of her as a good husband like pashu does for malti...

Exactly! :@ I'm so mad...Pashu has seriously gone out of his mind.  He really needs to calm down and I can't stand his temper tantrums.  I like the calm and nice Pashu so much better...I want to kill him right now.
nikkigreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pashu is such a maroon ( to quote Bugs Bunny).

And Ved has always been on his side. I hope he doesn't forgive easily. 
IshaMish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmm.. I really disagree pashu's hot headed behaviour.. but if you think otherwise.. he is ok with all the works done by bai except kitchen work.. because hygiene matters there.

Nitika was working before marriage also. and that time she had time to meet 'vedji' or have long conversations with him on phone.. i know it is difficult to manage household after spending whole day in office.. but still.. nani ma can help in cooking.. and she can wash dishes.. keeping in mind the conservative ways of the family..

one more thing.. toasty was so pressed with work before her accident.. and till that time she was doing everything.. but then also nikita did not have time/ not bothered to help her a bit  or to atleast keep her 'Jhoote' bartan in kitchen..