HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
Some More Pics of Jassi Preview.

Falling In Love With Armaan?? Do you think this is gonna happen?

As T&D said that(I read somewhere) jassi is goona be for more 1yr, is there a possibility that jessica will decide to stay as jessica and forget everything and fall in love with armaan.

But Armaan will not love her, he will tell that he always loved jassi, therefore she will again transforum her self to jassi, therefore story will end.

Can the story line go that way?? .. What do your creative head's say??
Edited by HUMM - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiverz thumbnail

OMG!! thank you SO much for the gorgeous pics, HUMM!!πŸ˜ƒ

Armaan looks SO killer in black!!!😳

And did Armaan finally  get a haircut?! *gasp* (or does it just look like that in the pics or am i just seeing wrong??😳)

Edited by shiverz - 19 years ago
bhangra rulez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice pics! thanks! it's might happen you never know!
bas02 thumbnail
wow, amazing pictures...looks like a scene out of wurthering heights with Armaan shouting "Jassi Jassi" on the moorsπŸ˜†....i am loving it!πŸ˜›...thnx sunny!
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Wow!! Great pics HUMM... thankyou so much... He looks extremely handsome in the second one...

Well about Jessica falling in love, you never know what T and D have in store for us..

but on second thought she might since its impossible not to fall in love with this adorable jerk for sure..

vishakha thumbnail
I don't think they will transform her to Jassi. The channel is all set to portray her as a confident, independent woman.
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx, that looks such magical, aww i wanna see it now.
ummm thumbnail
I don't know about Jassi or Jessica.... but I think I'm falling in love with him!!! πŸ˜‰
loveneha_r thumbnail
heheh ummm! im already in love with armaan!😳😳
vishakha thumbnail
loveneha_r, I am staring and staring and staring at your signature. He looks so cute (sigh)