Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: saveeta24

@Bipin2012..Too bad We will have lots to  wait for this pairing happenning..as its dark side of these shows and Dev is the one who rules with no emotions..its business for him and hook by crook he gets his way..

Yes hope it happens in the second phase of the show and Dev..Meenakshi their name sounds so nice as a couple...😊

hope we wil get apu and ojaswi as pair in second phase of the show where apu wil fell for her 

btw why don't you post the name for the jodi of dev and meenakshi πŸ˜›

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bipin2012

hope we wil get apu and ojaswi as pair in second phase of the show where apu wil fell for her 

btw why don't you post the name for the jodi of dev and meenakshi πŸ˜›

Dont you think it is too early for that, first we need some signals from Cvs a back ground score some bumping into each other and ofcourse falling into each other's arms none of that seems likely right now between a producer and his reality show contestant. πŸ˜†
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Bipin...Initial phase it will be all about the reality show but definitely there will come a point in the story where the love.romance angle should be incorporated..

As per one article seems akshat will fall in love with meenakshi..now we dont know about her..will it be one sided love..its to watch out..

To note also Apu..ojaswi are the lead pairs and no matter what there will be a story for them how it unfolds its too early to say but i'm sure it will be in the second phase of the show..

For their names lets wait for the show to be on air and surely hints will be there that in future there can be a ..Devshi..or a devankshi..😊just suggestion as its  no where happenning that soon and i know you all can come with better one for this poles apart couple if its happening later...😊
Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha03

Dont you think it is too early for that, first we need some signals from Cvs a back ground score some bumping into each other and ofcourse falling into each other's arms none of that seems likely right now between a producer and his reality show contestant. πŸ˜†

yeah its early i know πŸ˜† 

but js out of excitement i wanted to have it now πŸ˜†

rekha02 thumbnail
Savee thanks for dousing cold water on my dreams of hints from Cvs right from the start.πŸ˜†, Yes Akshat might fall in love with Meenaxi but no article states she will reciprocate and with out interesting tu tu main main between leads the show can't progress, the other angle might be also for Dev to get possessive as nothing makes a person more aware of a potential love sign than jealousy, I know it well from JJKN  days.πŸ˜‰
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

Originally posted by: saveeta24

@Bipin...Initial phase it will be all about the reality show but definitely there will come a point in the story where the love.romance angle should be incorporated..

As per one article seems akshat will fall in love with meenakshi..now we dont know about her..will it be one sided love..its to watch out..

To note also Apu..ojaswi are the lead pairs and no matter what there will be a story for them how it unfolds its to early to say but i'm sure it will be in the second phase of the show..

For their names lets wait for the show to be on air and surely hints will be there that in future there can be a ..Devshi..or a devankshi..😊just suggestion and i know you all can come with better one for this poles apart couple..😊

yeah it wil always b in the second phase cos in the first phase they need to cover up her initial story her struggle pain sacrifices and al 

and akshat wil b falling for her  πŸ˜² i din knew dat 

and maybe it wont b onesided it wil b from both the sides and she wil have to sacrifice the love too for becoming the dancing star quiet possible 

as they are goin to focuss on darkside so dats quiet possible

and devankshi is super cool πŸ‘πŸΌ

rekha02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bipin2012

yeah its early i know πŸ˜† 

but js out of excitement i wanted to have it now πŸ˜†

Dont worry actually Iam on the same linesπŸ˜† have been thinking of possible names like Devshi, MeeDev πŸ˜ƒ
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Too early to tag Dev and Meenakshi... But that will happen ...
In the character sketch also PH did not mention about the love story part.. So let us hold and wait...

Rekha, I used his words... DC creates and rules his kingdom
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rekha  i  always have eyes on someone body language..voice modulation ..facial expression any thing i observe for any hint so you too dont drool too much but search for hint..hogaa ya nahin hogaa...πŸ˜†

Jealousy..possessive that will be a treat so thats why i'm telling  dont hit me πŸ˜† a KMH will be the catalyst to all this factors for Dev..😊
rekha02 thumbnail
I need to clarify one point leading ladies of Apu always fall in love with him only not others  , about this show no idea yet but I sincerely hope the trend continues here .
If ever it is shown Meenaxi is falling for Akshat then it is better she gets him and Dev remains his usual self ruling his kingdom. We have already seen Apu as Anmol in love with a wife who did not reciprocate for a long time, I dont want to see another Anmol on this show .😊
Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago