Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update. Your writing made the ep more interesting. 👍🏼

The highlight for me was Nih-Nuts convo, esply when Niharika asserts that her loyalties are only towards one person and that is Niharika Kapoor. Eva Grover rocked there.

And now I am waiting for Nuts to get into the thinking mode and stop being a puppet, after hearing Nih say this. But its unlikely to expect this anytime soon, going by the latest promo. 😭

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gaga00

Niharika is such an evil witch.. she is not only trying to spoil Ram's life but also her own daughter's.. what kind of woman does that.. even the evilest vamps on tv history dont do that to their own kids but i guess niharika comes from a adifferenct category of self absorbed witch... Ugghh Hate her..

Arey yaar, jo aurath paison ke liye khud apni zindagi ek budhhe ke bachhon ko paida kar sakthi hain uss ke liye bachhe kya hain. She is the most evil witch ever seen in the history of T.V for me.
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravichitra

Arey yaar, jo aurath paison ke liye khud apni zindagi ek budhhe ke bachhon ko paida kar sakthi hain uss ke liye bachhe kya hain. She is the most evil witch ever seen in the history of T.V for me.

@ravichitra
Absolutely...Even witch may have an heart...she is an heartless witch...😡
chitloner thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasy_K

I can't wait for the day Niharika gets a slap! So annoying! And why doesn't anyone walk in on her plannings! She's always roaming around the house evesdropping on everyone - Ram must open his eyes!!!

That is what makes Niharika so evil. Well, if u r married u r asked to say yes to whatever ur in-laws or husband says but get ur work done. And as a result most of the girls fail in this task. But that is where Niharika is clever. She behaves as though she is ok with Ram and yet gets her work done.
chitloner thumbnail

Originally posted by: mem1

Amy, great update. After watching the niharika-Nuts conversation I am convinced that nuts will turn good one day. She was concerned about Kartik, which is a good sign. And now she knows how evil her mom is.
I was also very pleased with ram and priya's reactions so far. Very natural under the circumstances.
Now i am beginning to place Shipra and Ayesha in the same categpry as Niharika and Sid. No difference at all.
Glad Sudhir told Shipra to shut up.
Anyone notice how Priya said "aap ne papa ke liye jo kiya" while thanking Ram. Even she doesn't think her mom deserved that. 😆   
And seriuosly, I think she deserved at least one night in jail.

Nuts has been a child at heart. Just she wants what she wants and all her wants were fulfilled by her Bhai. After marriage she got all the love in her in-laws place except for the last few days. To know what u r u need to struggle and Nuts has never faced any struggle. She is facing it now and she will definitely turn out to be on the positive side of heart. And that day is not too far. I feel even this plan of Niharika is gonna fail.
    Sudhir is a saviour in the today's episode. He saved us from Shipra's ranting and also saved Priya
chitloner thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

Amy

A wonderful update.. There is no need for all those smileys.. Your words are more than enough to bring out the emotions, same kind, as felt while watching the show..

So Nutz is getting confused now.. If shes left alone or given sane advice, she will really come around.. Or better still she must listen to the evil trio's plans and gloats, the next time without their knowledge.Then she will understand how wrong she is.But for that to happen it may take days..

The precap is also interesting. Lets see what Ram does about it..

I really wish Nuts realises her role in her mom's life and how she would be disposed once Niharika's ends are met. Precap is most interesting one for me. I think for the first time Ram went against his mother's wish. I love this guy, this character Ram Kapoor.
chitloner thumbnail

Originally posted by: avivakirk

Get well Chitra and apply hot and cold packs to relieve the pain..

Avi, that is what I have ben doing right from the moment I got addicted to BALH and IF.
chitloner thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinimp

Thanks for the update. I hope both Ram and Priya are able to rise above what is happening around them and see each other's love clearly.. and actually Niharika is such a true blue dark character.. she so wonderfully portrays the darkest side... i hate her with a passion but cant help but applaud her total self love and her absolute acceptance of it!!!

Thats true. Eva Grover is one such actress who has a very clean and clear face but shows evilness to the fullest possible extent. Kudos to her.
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravichitra

I really wish Nuts realises her role in her mom's life and how she would be disposed once Niharika's ends are met. Precap is most interesting one for me. I think for the first time Ram went against his mother's wish. I love this guy, this character Ram Kapoor.

i agree with u di... 😊
chitloner thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunyaS

Thanks for the update. Your writing made the ep more interesting. 👍🏼

The highlight for me was Nih-Nuts convo, esply when Niharika asserts that her loyalties are only towards one person and that is Niharika Kapoor. Eva Grover rocked there.

And now I am waiting for Nuts to get into the thinking mode and stop being a puppet, after hearing Nih say this. But its unlikely to expect this anytime soon, going by the latest promo. 😭

Nuts ki bathhi jala de Bhagwan. See how many people are waiting. But I think ince after she attempts for suicide, she might realise. In general. death is one thing which makes us realise our priorities. but I donno what to expect from Nuts given the fact that she already had one experience of suicide trial.