17th April - Written update - Completed

seelaks thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update seelaks!!!

so a third man is following them like a shadow and ending those people who are coming in the way of Kabir n Karan.

that means problem is next to them and they are not clear of what it is.

the story is going in a very good way. but i felt it is a bit slow paced. isin't it?

Poor Arya looks like he too will be killed now.
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update...😊
seelaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: swethasyam08

thanks for the update seelaks!!!

so a third man is following them like a shadow and ending those people who are coming in the way of Kabir n Karan.

that means problem is next to them and they are not clear of what it is.

the story is going in a very good way. but i felt it is a bit slow paced. isin't it?

Poor Arya looks like he too will be killed now.

Forgot to mention that they showed Kabir's face at last. He gave more of a shocked reaction. It was not shown whether it was Kabir who is holding the knife.

Story a bit slow - Afterall a daily soap na !! πŸ˜‰

Poor Arya might get killed. If so, then one removed from doubt list πŸ˜†

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if they have showed Kabir at last it will be a misleading precap. coz i feel Kabir is not of murdering type guy.

but for sure they are followed by a third person in all this. who is that Jack - as CID Dushyant said must wait n watch.

yeah daily soap. but i think they can make a lil bit fast pace as its a thriller too and people may not think lets see when killer comes forward.

Audience gone, TRP gone πŸ˜†.

seelaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: swethasyam08

if they have showed Kabir at last it will be a misleading precap. coz i feel Kabir is not of murdering type guy.

but for sure they are followed by a third person in all this. who is that Jack - as CID Dushyant said must wait n watch.

yeah daily soap. but i think they can make a lil bit fast pace as its a thriller too and people may not think lets see when killer comes forward.

Audience gone, TRP gone πŸ˜†.

Lets wait for the entire sequence tomorrowπŸ˜•. Then will get to know whether its 3rd person or KK killed Arya or whether he escapes all 3 .. πŸ˜‰
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update..!!
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ts 4 updt. it's daily soap tats y slow,it would be nice if it's weekly epi n then show will be interesting n at good pace ,this thriller stories doen't suit as daily soaps,it kills the suspense n interest too n it' dificult to show it as daily soap to maintain the suspense tempo. but it's going good as who is making chal actually,no clues ,nice going till now
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update sweety
Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Seelaks .