Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Varnita.

Awww this is Soo Sad...😭

I was expecting some great segment or some refresing birthday pics on her birthday...
I really really wish they do release some birthday pics in their blog atleast...
It is being a long time debina didnt wrote anything in the blog..😭

Yes, I wish Debina would update her blog soon, it's always Gurmeet doing it nowadays and I miss Debina's entries.Cry 

Don't worry dear, I'm sure we'll get some pics soon. Due to busy schedules for both of them, maybe Gurmeet and Debina are saving the celebration for Debina's birthday until the weekend, so that they can relax.😊 We do that all the time in our family and host parties during the weekend if birthdays fall on weekdays.
ankita2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Varnita.

LOLZZZ 🤣 Ankita...good presence of Mind...😆
I havent noticed that...
Seems Chidiya Ghar has only one alrounder Knife...😆

🤣 🤣 hehehe...Thank you 😎 😆

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Oh yes, I think her real-life mangalsutra and Mayuri's mangalsutra are the same one, because Debina is never without hers and the director probably told her to just keep it for the show since Mayuri is also a married woman.😆

Yes, like Varnita said, seems like CG uses the same knife.😆

It is nice na...??? How she use to value the Indian Customes...We never saw her without mangalsutra after marrige...EVen Media has caught this...SO sweet of her...
I really respect her for this...😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^ Yes, she may be a bit modern in dressing style, but she does believe in Hindu traditions and she's also religious, which is more important than being modern or conservative in my opinion.
Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Yes, I wish Debina would update her blog soon, it's always Gurmeet doing it nowadays and I miss Debina's entries.😭 

Don't worry dear, I'm sure we'll get some pics soon. Due to busy schedules for both of them, maybe Gurmeet and Debina are saving the celebration for Debina's birthday until the weekend, so that they can relax.😊 We do that all the time in our family and host parties during the weekend if birthdays fall on weekdays.

Yaa I too Miss her entries...it is being a long time she havent made any entry...
Hmm Wish So...It will be so nice seeing her birthday pics with Gurmeet and her Family...😍
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy belated birthday debina...love you soo much...May you have all the happiness and success and everything that you wish for 😛

im so sorry i couldnt wish her on her birthday...all coz of my stupid net and exams😭

and thanx for the  lovely post di
ankita2804 thumbnail
Its been really long time since Debi mam updated her blog... 
I wish they update with some cute conversations n pics...
I know that they must be too busy to update..but still.. being their crazyy fans, we cant help ourselves being lil selfish...isn't it guys... 😉
Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita2804

Its been really long time since Debi mam updated her blog... 

I wish they update with some cute conversations n pics...
I know that they must be too busy to update..but still.. being their crazyy fans, we cant help ourselves being lil selfish...isn't it guys... 😉

Yes dear...
I badly want some entry of debina...
But I think she is no more interested in writing anything, as her entries didnt get that much comments as compared to Gurmeet...😭
ankita2804 thumbnail
Its little difficult, but now Debina mam must ignore hate mails. After CG, she must have got 100% sure that she is still the most favourite star of many...
It was really painful when she first deleted her fb profile and now stopped writing in her blog...
Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita2804

Its little difficult, but now Debina mam must ignore hate mails. After CG, she must have got 100% sure that she is still the most favourite star of many...

It was really painful when she first deleted her fb profile and now stopped writing in her blog...

Yaaa True...
I really hate the Bashers and what they have done with her...😭
She must have tried her best to ignore them but when they crossed their limits she has deleted her FB account and now has stopped writitng in her blog...It now seems to be only Gurmeet Blog not Gurmina's 😭
It is really really painful for us...
I hope she atleast update her blog for her real fans...