Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

why don't cv's get such wonderful ideas 😡.. magnificent OS. love this first part of engagemnet. humor was presented in an excellent way.love the way arnav blushed slightly. each and every scene is so lively that i m day dreaming now. all the preparations are beautifuly expressed. once again i m saying u r a brilliant writer. a bundle of thnx for the pm.  

wow, wat a wonderful part 2 of engagement. love the arnav being a bit naughty. superb job done. the part regarding selection of rings is very much lively. thnx for the pm..
i got completely spell bound at this magical part 3 of engagement.. the selection of their attires is awesome. both attires are rocking. love the sudden reaction of arnav when he saw her princess in that dress. exceptional task done. keep on doing the same. thnxx a lot for the pm...

the way arnav repent in front of khushi is simply wow. the touching scene in this touchy OS is making me mesmerized. the entire soft romance is extremely wonderful. ur taste regarding the flower, rings and attires is marvellous. engagement part 4 is simply out of this world. thank u so much for the pm.

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Just read the four parts of sagai. And i am laughing like anything. My stomach is hurting yaar! Amazing! Arnav's thoughts rocked!

amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@smitar: Awesum n fantastic!!!!😊
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@smitar: Awesum n fantastic!!!!😊