Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonlight99 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Preparing for my Organic Chem exam...and was getting really depressed when your pm came. ...I feel so much better now...loved the OS...it was perfect...And Arnie does love her no matter what...just like Khushi loves him no matter what...
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely OS.. You know, I'd commented on one of the 'what will their sleeping arrangements be in Khushi's mayka' threads yesterday, that it might be something like this, with a pillow barrier which mysteriously disappears during the night.. And I'd even said that there would be an OS on this for sure.. I'm glad you were the one to write it! Love your writing style... I liked the inadvertent smirks in the beginning when Arnav was listening to Khushi's childhood antics.. And the realisation of his feelings was beautifully written.. You could almost see the blanket of peace that settles on him once he accepts it.. Loved it! Thanks for the PM.. :)
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awww... a great OS. Poor Arnav and his heartache.
It sucks to love someone who betrays you and goes to someone else.
But if only he would speak to her!

I would love to see this happen in the next few days

Yuks
bijili thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome,hope story writers of this show take a clue from,too good.
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully written OS. Touching all the untouched layers of their relationship Good one!
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
that was so beautiful loved his realization and how next to his love for her noting else matter loved it beautifully written thanks for the pm
Crazy44um thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely...I have a feeling this would be shown.
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey mind blowing OS...just loved it as it seemed to make more sense than the serial in any case...

i love your play of words and the way you are expressing the emotions so nicely!!!!
pink.lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that is one of the best scenes i have read.. so perfectly in character,  so adorably cute..

fantastic writing.👏
thank you!
swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Sweet and so very possible in the show too. Loved it. Loved the way he tested the floor and decided not to either let her sleep on the floor nor volunteer to take her place.