Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
this is superb... thank god atleast he admitted to himself that he loved her... now this is first step to their happiness.
maverickmartin thumbnail
Beautiful. Seriously well-written. Loved it!
truth1-1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this was amazing...i loved everything about it this OS
thanks for the pm😊
arisai thumbnail
Originally posted by: purplekid

*res*

edited!

Very sweet! I love how you made everything else fade away, and his realization took the center stage.

The part where he consciously had to wipe the smile off his face was beautiful! 

I feel like the line where she says he has to be happy has a double meaning, that he will be the one who always comes first for her. 

The concern that Arnav has for Khushi, and the fact that she won't be able to sleep on the floor is very real, and very touching. 

Their relationship has lots of levels, but I feel like this particular one is rarely shown. Would it be too much to ask you to write a realization for Khushi as well? 

Just realized that I was first: I should get a gift right?? ^^^ *hint hint*  :D

Aww thank you :) What a wicked first post 😳 I'm really glad you liked it. 

Hahaha you always manage to pick up on my nuances. I was literally just thinking today how Iss Pyaar used to be like Fitzgerald's writing in that everything which COULD be a double meaning intentionally WAS a double meaning but you had to look deeper into it. 

But now... it's like Twilight. Sure it's okay, but the literary and plot devices she uses are just so OBVIOUS it's like  she wrote it with a GCSE CGP Revision guide -_- 

Of course not 😆 I'll get right on it. Though I don't know if it'll be as sweet as Arnav's since I think for Khushi the realisation she loves the man whose sole purpose in life SEEMS to be to make her miserable is going to hit her like a truck. 😆
arisai thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlight99

Preparing for my Organic Chem exam...and was getting really depressed when your pm came. ...I feel so much better now...loved the OS...it was perfect...And Arnie does love her no matter what...just like Khushi loves him no matter what...

Aww. A2 Chemistry- the ENTIRE first Unit is Organic Chemistry so... I feel your pain. I'm glad this managed to cheer you up somewhat :)
arisai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poonam786

Lovely OS.. You know, I'd commented on one of the 'what will their sleeping arrangements be in Khushi's mayka' threads yesterday, that it might be something like this, with a pillow barrier which mysteriously disappears during the night.. And I'd even said that there would be an OS on this for sure.. I'm glad you were the one to write it! Love your writing style... I liked the inadvertent smirks in the beginning when Arnav was listening to Khushi's childhood antics.. And the realisation of his feelings was beautifully written.. You could almost see the blanket of peace that settles on him once he accepts it.. Loved it! Thanks for the PM.. :)

I seriously hope it's something like this. The obvious parallels to New Year's will set the forum Bhadshah's into overdrive with incredible analyses and thoughts so that'll wipe some of the ridiculousness the forum has descended into of late 😆

Thank you for the lovely comment. 
arisai thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenyuks

Awww... a great OS. Poor Arnav and his heartache.
It sucks to love someone who betrays you and goes to someone else.
But if only he would speak to her!

I would love to see this happen in the next few days

Yuks

I don't want to compare shows because I do love Iss Pyaar... but the thing I loved about Geet was that the two leads always TALKED to each other and got their feelings out into the open, whether accidentally in the middle of a fight or intentionally.

Arnav and Khushi are just too damn good at controlling themselves. I want one of them to lose it and just FINISH THEIR DARNED SENTENCES. 😆

Also yeah- sharing a bed and trying to keep up their wrought-iron self-control. That'd be nice too. :')
arisai thumbnail
Originally posted by: meera30

Outstanding! And this is just so awww that I forgive you for not writing the 6th Collision instead :)

Kidding!

Totally loved it. Arnav needs some realization too.

And when you said how much things had changed since that New Year's night, you weren't lying. It is amazing how far these two have come

And how far they still have to go before they find the peace they are looking for

Hahaha thank you. I'm just refining the sixth collision. NK gets a DDLJ nickname which, maybe I'm just a total derp, but while I was typing the scene, I was chuckling to myself.

Yeah they really have. I really hope we get the echoes of that scene so they both realise how much they've grown emotionally and how much their relationship has changed in that short stretch of time :)

Thank you for the lovely comment 😊
pikudika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Touching!! (pun intended)👏
arisai thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetygirl28

that was really sweet.. there are major chances that the sleeping arrangements are the same as u have written.. i want him to know abt khushi's childhood and her connection with gupta's.. this is a good opportunity for him :) :) loved it! as u said the moment he admitted to himself vocally that he loves her even after everything it was beautiful..

I so SO hope this visit to the GH has a point other than to make Arnav think Khushi wanted to get him out of the house to help Shyam perve through Arnav's locker... 😆

I will keep hoping for the best but if I'm honest, the way the story has been progressing lately, I won't be too surprised if this too is another dead end :')